Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her neighbors must be sick to death of her.. they’ll all be moving soon! Brilliant title 😂
scary as everyone will know where she lives she is such a fraud preying on the vulnerable I think it’s disgusting she can get away with it & make so much money , zero talent and such a control freak 👎

Reactions: 8
OMG who in their right mind would pay anything above £1 / €1.50 for this.... it's not magic FFS just a disinfectant.. there are plenty of them (i love zoflora have been using it years) but would never in a million years pay above the price for it.

Reactions: 9
Just saw her latest story - why if you were visiting lodges/cottages would you let your mutt all over the couches and even let it sleep in the bed. Have some consideration for something that isn't yours

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Just saw her latest story - why if you were visiting lodges/cottages would you let your mutt all over the couches and even let it sleep in the bed. Have some consideration for something that isn't yours
Totally agree....

Reactions: 11
Going by the prices for same time next year, just the lodge was over £1000 a week...oh yes so relatable after you’ve just had a baby with all the other expenses. This is only just over 4 miles from her home. This was in no doubt gifted. Why didn’t they just go to her Mums, if they could take everything they needed around with them they could have taken it to her Mums surely. Each accommodation they stayed in would have totalled in the £3000 to £4000 altogether which is totally unrealistic to her target audience! Don’t even get me started on using the hot tub, it’s unlikely she would even have been at 6 weeks post birth...stupid cow...but then she took risks during her pregnancy so why not now too! Risk of infection and omg all that gunge in the hot tub and dog hair in the beds, letting Henry have his own bed. Remind me never to stay there!

Totally agree....
Those lodges where he had his own bed are over £1000 a week going by June prices for next year. July prices which is when she more likely stayed is over £1300 I’m sure as hell wouldn’t like to think somebody had let a dog sleep in it at those prices. Who the hell does she think she is ?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Going by the prices for same time next year, just the lodge was over £1000 a week...oh yes so relatable after you’ve just had a baby with all the other expenses. This is only just over 4 miles from her home. This was in no doubt gifted. Why didn’t they just go to her Mums, if they could take everything they needed around with them they could have taken it to her Mums surely. Each accommodation they stayed in would have totalled in the £3000 to £4000 altogether which is totally unrealistic to her target audience!

Those lodges where he had his own bed are over £1000 a week going by June prices for next year. July prices which is when she more likely stayed is over £1300 I’m sure as hell wouldn’t like to think somebody had let a dog sleep in it at those prices. Who the hell does she think she is ?!
It does say pets are allowed though to be fair..

Reactions: 6
Just because pets are allowed doesn't meam they can be all over the beds and sofa.. just respect isn't it
We have a Spaniel who comes away with us to many dog friendly cottages, holiday lets and hotels but she doesn’t get in bed (nor at home). We take clean fleece blankets and odd ocassion she will sit on our laps on them, it’s just respect!

It does say pets are allowed though to be fair..
But in beds ?

Reactions: 18
Let’s face it, Hinchy does whatever she wants and she doesn’t care a smidge. If she wants to pack up the car and hot foot off to a cottage hours after spawning then she will. Her great price was probably after she called and told them 1000 times that she was Mrs Hinch so she could get her “press discount” We can all see that nothing she does is relatable but until her “army” see it nothing will change.

Btw great thread title 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
We have a Spaniel who comes away with us to many dog friendly cottages, holiday lets and hotels but she doesn’t get in bed (nor at home). We take clean fleece blankets and odd ocassion she will sit on our laps on them, it’s just respect!

But in beds ?
Come on, that’s not just any dog , it’s Prince Henry Hansomes of Maldon 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s used to being able to probably just jumped on and refused to get off. Handsomes man does what he wants. Probably had one of Ronnie toys in there with him

Reactions: 7
I'm so confused because she's literally treating this newborn baby like its a puppy. Just came into their lives so easily completely as planned and its all lovely and they can pack up and go on multiple holidays around the country and everything is so smooth and great! Saying that, I wouldn't even take a new puppy away on a mini break! Also I'm not a mum so have no idea but isn't it really important to get babies into a routine as soon as possible? Surely it's not great for the baby to be moved around to multiple different environments so soon ...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.