Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfectly explained. My hopes are that 1. He wasn’t listening to her inane drivel while he watched his iPad and she fucked about with his hair and 2. He’s just thrilled to escape the Alcatraz that they call home, to meet some real people and have the time of his life, without a camera phone in his face or his mummaz monopolising and monetising every single bloody opportunity.

Expect Sopha is now home and having some deep rest on her namesake!

Reactions: 28
Also what the actual fuck is she doing poking at his head, my boy has got curly hair and I don’t poke at it I just wash it and leave it dry Why is she so desperate to make it curly when it’s clearly not!
I was going to say the same thing, wtf is she doing to his hair I think she is really trying to make it curl, or more curly

If it’s going to curl, it’ll curl! We use my little coco curling custard for my little boys hair to help with it not sticking up at all angles, but he literally looks like Annie some days, I don’t sit and flick the top of his head

I agree with some others that some nurseries can have a loose or optional dress code. In some ways I think it’s better to have a uniform OR, set clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty rather than their nice every day clothing. Though most of the poor lads clothes are grey with his name/initial on so nothing too special.

Reactions: 15
More likely they knew he'd be over stimulated and wouldn't cope, and it would ruin Hinches carefully cultivated persona as all an round perfect mum. She wouldn't risk that happening in front of "proper celebs" in her eyes.

Reactions: 8
only time I ever saw my parents genuinely sad About a first day of school was my last one. Every other year it was a ‘thank fuck they’re back’ my last one was their last one after 21 years of them
Completely agree. Even more so since Covid. I’ve never seen a happier bunch of parents as this morning!

Reactions: 6
Perhaps because he doesn’t seem to be very verbal, she thinks she can just talk about whatever in front of him, as if he won’t understand anyway.
She needs to keep those thoughts/feelings to herself, there’s no need to speak about your “anxieties” in front of your 2 year old, going to a new place is quite daunting as it is for most of them.

Reactions: 30
I’m actually really pleased wee Ronnie is off to nursery. Different toys and people to play with. I expect it’ll be so overwhelming for him but give it a few weeks and he’ll be charging through the door not even looking back. So he’s now out in mornings, that’s less for InchNoJobBigSlobNoKnobBumBumOiOi to do. Seriously how can he be at home like that? I’ve had to stop work since my stroke and some days I could tear my hair out. Partner comes home and I’m pouncing on him “what did you do today. Tell me”. Every night I’ll sit there while he gives me all the funny details. JimBobFash go back to work pal

Saw a mention in the previous thread how hinch wants to be like her makeup friend i had a nosy at her stories and shes talking about similar on how her baby will be going to pre school next year, she sounded genuine and honest and not in front of her child, then here's hinch with her manic ways its like she tries to be like her and goes ott and just looks wild

Reactions: 10
All hail my little coco curling custard. Controls my daughters crazy ass hair!! But doesn’t leave it sticky or crunchy and I live for it she goes to nursery dressed like god knows what some days (especially when her dad takes her ) but 100% they don’t care what they wear. But then I’m surprised grinch hasn’t sent him in designer everything

the hell has she done to that boys hair? He looks a mess! Come on Soph Hun, we know you’re jealous of Rex but Ron is gorgeous! She’s such a strange woman

Reactions: 14
Injured Stork
1980’s footballer glow up

oh bunny

The way he looked back at her tells me that clearly wasn’t the first recording of him walking out of the door this morning. First ones mustn’t have been good enough for the ‘gram.

And why has she deliberately made him look like he’s got a birds nest on his head? All she needed to do was wet and brush it!

Reactions: 29
Why is he dressed up like his first day at school rather than nursery. That white top won't last.
Just putting it out there my son just went into reception yesterday and when he was in nursery they wore a uniform. Polo shirt and a blue school jumper and the washings just part and parcel of it all! I was washing he’s clothes daily
All schools are different

Reactions: 16
Pretty off topic, but my 3 year old son is autistic, I look up to Christine McGuiness (Paddy McGuiness’ wife) so much as their three children are autistic and they’re so open and honest about everything! None of this “picture perfect” crap for Instagram, whether Ronnie is autistic or not, I just wish Zoph would be honest instead of trying to act like she has a perfect life when Ronnie clearly has developmental delay, which there is nothing wrong with!

Reactions: 28
Yes!! I know who you mean.
Puts me off saying anything at all as it’s so controlling.
I feel forced to pick a ‘side’. Why can’t people dislike them both? Why is there an assumption that if you dislike Hinch you’re a SS fan?!

Reactions: 51
Off the nursery topic but I was just looking at my Instagram feed and Stacey and Hinch have more likes on their posts than anyone on there including huge celebs and the England footie team. What a bloody joke. How can anyone believe that’s real?
The huge celebs etc aren’t probably followed by a load of brain washed sheep and they are real people following them not bots. They don’t need to buy followers. Crazy world of social media

Reactions: 12
I’ve occasionally hopped over to that thread when this one has been quiet and there’s one on there who goes batshit at anyone who even mentions Hinch even when it’s in context
It’s a bit pathetic, isn’t it?
Maybe it’s Hinch herself, wanting to keep all mentions to her own exclusive thread.

Reactions: 20
I’m fank yoooo for the thread. I’m raising a toast with my wine water in my wine glass!

Reactions: 18
I feel forced to pick a ‘side’. Why can’t people dislike them both? Why is there an assumption that if you dislike Hinch you’re a SS fan?!
It’s why I don’t post there really. It’s very much one or the other, don’t dare compare, don’t even think it

Reactions: 25
WHY IS SHE PUTTING HER FEAR AND ANIXEY ON TO HER CHILD

Saying (amongst other things) in front of him how she feels SICK Because he's gojng to nursery?!? Wow! Unbelievable.

Yes soph we ALL Feel fear and anxiety when our child go off to school and nursery, that's normal, but to say all of that in front of the poor lad is hardly going to build his confidence?? After all its not about you? Say those things to a friend over a cuppa once he's in but my god you are going to make him a nervous wreck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.