Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I don't agree with anything she's done and I can't stand how far up hinch and ss she is and I don't watch her alot, but people make mistakes and I'm all for second chances. Hinch continues to make mistakes, that's why I can't stand her and her parenting is absolutely shocking. But I like greedys bubbly personality when I do watch her - she's got her own thread for that discussion anyways.

I'll never understand the big fuss over breastfeeding. Aslong as baby is happy healthy and fed one way or another that really is all that matters.. And aslong as mam is happy and has full support in whatever way she goes about feeding her child.
It really really grinds my tits.
Nothing wrong at all with whatever way you choose to feed your baby, lying about it though is weird and will wind people up

Reactions: 15
I know you probably don't mean it the way you sound and this comment isn't directed at you so harshly I'm just saying it all whilst here but comments like that is why it's a topic people avoid. Choosing to not breastfeed is NOT selfish. I didn't bf any of my kids simply cos I didn't want to, it didn't appeal to me in the slightest. So I didn't. I formula fed and they're all fine with 2 arms 2 legs and all the right amount of toes and fingers. Aslong as baby is fed and mam is happy then that's the main thing.
However, Sophie hinting that she's breastfeeding when she very clearly isn't is bleeping ridiculous, if she was struggling to bf she could sit and talk about it to help other struggling bf mamas but she won't.
As a mum who mix fed my eldest and breastfed my youngest (and still do at bedtime now) - for the record formula feeding is MUCH more work!! BF can be hard in the early days, but once you find your groove it’s definitely the easy option.

I’m massively lazy and the thought of getting out of bed in the night to get a bottle was enough to tip me over the edge.

All mums deserve to be supported in whatever decision is right for them and their baby ❤

There’s just no reason whatsoever to be secretive about it or to tell lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought she put the wooden chest box behind her sofa like 3 days ago?

On inchs story this morning - surely you wouldn't move the whole thing back outside?!

Screenshot_20210906-111328_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Nothing wrong at all with whatever way you choose to feed your baby, lying about it though is weird and will wind people up
Calling someone selfish for not BF is disgusting though and people sit and wonder why that topic isn't spoken about more. BECAUSE OF COMMENTS LIKE THAT. I don't give an absolute toss how a baby is fed aslong as baby is happy and healthy and mum is happy with her decision, as I said in my other comment.
I don't get why people want a medal for breastfeeding, just like I don't get why people hide away and feel the need to explain why they decided on formula feeding instead, it's just feeding your child. Each and every mother deserve full support, breastfeeding or formula feeding. It doesn't make you a better mother by choosing one over the other.
Lying about it yes, it's weird and she could of helped alot of struggling BF mothers but that's exactly why she has a fast moving thread with new people joining daily. Cos she's a massive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Love that Stacey’s sister has shown Sopha with a big fat glass of wine whilst she’s dancing 😂

No one cares if you do enjoy a glass, it’s the pretending you don’t that is pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Maybe Sopha has a hangover from yesterday’s bash she looks like she still has the black ball gown on. He’s a wanker may I add

Reactions: 25
Love that Stacey’s sister has shown Sopha with a big fat glass of wine whilst she’s dancing 😂

No one cares if you do enjoy a glass, it’s the pretending you don’t that is pointless!
I bleeping love it when she gets caught out so much. I'm looking forward to the shower spam ss has promised today. More faces of hinch to be added to the pack

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Inch making Sophs time stamps irrelevant as he posted the picture at 10:53.. 28 mins ago which actually makes it 10:58....

PLOT THICKENS.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good morning guyssch, I will be taking a wee hiatus as lots going on at the moment (nothing bad thankfully, just an extremely busy time work wise).

I know we don’t have to announce our departure from these threads, but we do make virtual connections and I didn’t want anyone to worry on my behalf that I have gone quiet.

Thankfully I will have @Bunnykins brilliant recaps to indulge in as a catch up when I get the opportunity.

See you on the other side bestie bubs! Take care of yourselves ❤
Take care of yourself hoppin🥰🥰

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.