Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those videos from SS baby shower show Hinch looking perfectly normal and healthy looking, it’s a world away from what she shows herself, she clearly has a very distorted body image

Reactions: 36
Wow they had a whole kids area set up at SS's over the top baby shower and Hinch still didn't bring Ronnie. Says it all really, doesn't it 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I was thinking she was topless in James' latest story! I was kind of hoping she was as payback for the whole Ronnie on the toilet incident, and obviously also hoping she wasn't!

Reactions: 10
Hinch wore black to hide her figure. Black is supposed to be slimming and we know she has a bad body image.

Also as someone said, a whole kid set up and no Ronnie. I thought Rex and Ron were best mates? It's not like she needed time anyway as she's been out without the kids so much recently,or was Ron at Georgia's? You know that mate that Hinch ditched for her celeb pals.

I can imagine the conversation between hinch and inch before yesterday.

'Jaymehh, I'm gonna go to best fake bubs baby shower because celebs are gonna be there right and best fake bubs agent and I might get a new agent and I might make some more celeb pals and then we can finally be D listers Jaymehhh, you get me?'

Reactions: 26
Sophia that doesn’t drink. Sure. Also how sad that there were so many little ones there but she never brought Ron or Lon, although shouldn’t’t be surprised really. Selfish woman
3DF89E95-9B9A-41A2-A949-11CBA611E2F9.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Well, a bet ronnie would of loved being at that party with all the other kids! But whatever, least sophie gets to enjoy some alone time without Ronnie with all the other mothers… THAT BROUGHT THEIR KIDS 🤔

• Sad
Ron not allowed to SS party because hinch is too busy downing wine that she “doesn’t normally drink” 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Defo not waterrrrrr

Her jaw swings around everytime she's out aswell 👃
anyone remember that live she did she was very erratic, I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought it might of been snowy that night…

im honestly shocked she left Ronnie at home. I get needing a break from kids, but she’s literally just had a lovely break away, it looked perfect for kids there. He never gets any one on one time with his mum, how sad

Reactions: 32
She had no rhythm at all. Swinging her dress about. Why couldn't she take Ronnie with her... Selfish bint. Because she was drinking? One drink won't harm. Don't come for me here but I've had a drink or two around my kids, but not getting blind drunk!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
What a bleeping disgrace. Little set up for kiddies. Bubbles. Painting. Sweets. Music. Why didn't she take Ronnie!? Ofcourse she didn't. Absolutely appalling

What a bleeping disgrace. Little set up for kiddies. Bubbles. Painting. Sweets. Music. Why didn't she take Ronnie!? Ofcourse she didn't. Absolutely appalling
She’s a selfish bleep. Didn’t want him getting in the way of her having fun. It’s beyond me why she had a kid, let alone two!!

Reactions: 26
She’s a selfish bleep. Didn’t want him getting in the way of her having fun. It’s beyond me why she had a kid, let alone two!!
We know EXACTLY why she didn't.
Main one being she couldn't be fucked. Can't get hammered whilst looking after your kids.
The other being because Ronnie would need alot of supervision, compared to Rex, and she'd have to explain to everyone why he's not interacting or talking the same.

I'm honestly appauled.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.