Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be completely fair to her with the whole not bringing Ronnie, are we sure it isn't just SS family children?

Reactions: 5
To be completely fair to her with the whole not bringing Ronnie, are we sure it isn't just SS family children?
Nah I can't see SS being all MY kids and my families kids but no other kids allowed, as much of a crank as she is. I can't see her doing that...

Reactions: 28
Maybe? If so she could have gone to her real friends little one's party instead? Rather than trying be climb the celebrity ladder...it's so sad.

Reactions: 17
Maybe? If so she could have gone to her real friends little one's party instead? Rather than trying be climb the celebrity ladder...it's so sad.
True!

Nah I can't see SS being all MY kids and my families kids but no other kids allowed, as much of a crank as she is. I can't see her doing that...
Ha ha, now I feel attacked for having family kids only as my wedding 🤣 but then again this was in her garden and no like she can't afford the extra guests, you are probably right, it was Hinch being Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah there were other kids there if you look at SS stories. Good god what is Grinch doing, all in black at a summer event and dancing like she’s having a seizure. No coordination it would appear in both her physical ability and ability to keep track of pre records

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1. Why is she layin on the grass
2. Why is the chest sitting outside in the garden. Does she get up in the morning and think yeah guyzzzz i’m gonna move everything from my living room out into the garden. Loony
And 3. Where is Ronnie. Instead of showing pictures of your idiot wife on the grass show us a video of your toddler having fun playin in his garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know you probably don't mean it the way you sound and this comment isn't directed at you so harshly I'm just saying it all whilst here but comments like that is why it's a topic people avoid. Choosing to not breastfeed is NOT selfish. I didn't bf any of my kids simply cos I didn't want to, it didn't appeal to me in the slightest. So I didn't. I formula fed and they're all fine with 2 arms 2 legs and all the right amount of toes and fingers. Aslong as baby is fed and mam is happy then that's the main thing.
However, Sophie hinting that she's breastfeeding when she very clearly isn't is bleeping ridiculous, if she was struggling to bf she could sit and talk about it to help other struggling bf mamas but she won't.
Bottle or breast is totally a Mothers choice, there's nothing wrong with either way of growing your baby the best way you can, it's like you said there's no need to lie about breast feeding if you're not, it's as if she needs this narrative of earth mother feeding my young, I'm the best because I bf and work and look after Ron all by my little old self, in so sending this idea out on a social media platform is making some Mums feel inadequate when either way of feeding and nurture is not a wrong way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This right here!!! I never breastfed and the amount of people that questioned me made me feel tit. It just didn't appeal to me either
Same here, fortunately my experience dates back to pre Instagram and Facebook days so the judgement was very limited.

Reactions: 8
She literally danced in the mud her feet are going to be disgusting 🤣 Jamie could of took Ron for a little while to play with rex and the little tents and left after wards but no 🙄

Reactions: 16
xxx Squeezes xxx

My beautiful mum died of breast cancer 8 year ago this month, her mum died of bc, and my auntie (mums sister) got the all clear from bc a year ago but it's come back - looking positive so far though🤞
I always share signs and spread awareness on my insta and Facebook - and other cancers - it takes 2 minutes, even once a week. You'd think people like Hinch and ss, and so many other Influencers with followings as large as theirs would make it a regular thing but if it doesn't affect them or benefit them, then they won't. And we all know if it doesn't benefit hinch in some way or if it hasn't affected her in some way then she doesn't give a tit. She'll just advertise her tesco tat instead, it's all about the money with her.
Squeezes back to you 💖 I know you’re probably already aware but with that family history there’s could well be a genetic mutation responsible. I hope your aunt will make a full recovery xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love that it's all given to charity. That's really lovely.
Sophie would be keeping it all for herself and her 'kids' the scruffy bint

Reactions: 21
The declutter lady from Stacey’s tv show took her daughter though.

ETA: photos. This is how you could dress, Hinch, if you had any ounce of style about you.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Wtf is that hideous 'nan dance' Hinch is doing? She looks like she's holding in a massive turd. And why bleeping black? And Stacey's sister... has anyone checked for a pulse? cos she looks bleeping dead. Her bloke looks alright. Not like someone into necrophilia at all.
Im in work in a very serious office setting and this comment made me burst out laughing. caught rapid not working :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.