Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't with this woman. "Motherhood is so hard, guys. I'm glued to my babies, don't have a minute to myself..."

But the last week or two she's been:

- to the theatre
- McDonald's run with her friend
- bingo with tend fend SS
- Painting all the marketplace finds
- baby shower

So relatable...
Passing over her kids to Ma and she doesn’t know when she’ll be able to clean again! Pick a bleeping lane. Harassed mother OR Sopha Llewelyn-Bowen OR social fecking butterfly!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't say it's the same for shady but a few left at the same time (I know he was close to 2 of them) and had a change of heart about tattle, I read their lil statements on another social page
I remember him saying he had skin cancer and not seen him since 😔 I hope he’s ok. He was so funny

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Who's shady? What have I missed?
He used to be on this thread lots. He was so funny. Really quick witted and just generally seemed really lovely. He mentioned about being diagnosed with skin cancer and he’s gone from the threads now. 😔 Hinch even called him out a couple of times on her stories in her pass agg way 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I remember him saying he had skin cancer and not seen him since 😔 I hope he’s ok. He was so funny
Funny as wasn't he but I know he did also have his ups and down with watching hinch so hopefully he's just having a long break again xx

He used to be on this thread lots. He was so funny. Really quick witted and just generally seemed really lovely. He mentioned about being diagnosed with skin cancer and he’s gone from the threads now. 😔 Hinch even called him out a couple of times on her stories in her pass agg way 😂
Isn't it funny how you really do build bonds on here?

To stay on track hinch is a bleep xoxoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What’s being in your 30s got to do with anything? Just reinforcing stereotypes when you’re all about girl power and women raising women?

Oh well Soph your age in particular definitely doesn’t matter what with the amount of filter you put on your photos, no fucker even knows what the real you looks like mate,

Reactions: 15
Just catching up guyz, had to take a break from watching that dancing vid 🥴….. but just wanted to say, I’m getting major Will from the inbetweeners vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I sort of hoped ss baby shower was a pre record as I feel bad for her friend that she clearly dumped to go see ss. I thought she’d manage to do both, but it’s looking like she choose the celebrity over her childhood friend and also choose herself over a party for Ronnie to go to!! Unbelievable 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.