Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found this on my Facebook memories from years ago (I was a proper dramatic little cow back then)

Isn't SS lucky to have both? A friend with two chins AND two(+) faces?

Oh I do amuse myself šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Iā€™m a lurker - first time posting but just have to say as a v tall woman, with size 8 feet, who gets botox and has zero rhythm (if you put me and Hinch in a dance off sheā€™d win easilyā€¦) this thread has me triggered šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ (Only kidding)
At least I have nostrils though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I just found this on my Facebook memories from years ago (I was a proper dramatic little cow back then)

Isn't SS lucky to have both? A friend with two chins AND two(+) faces?

Oh I do amuse myself šŸ˜‚
ā€˜Itā€™s better to have a friend with two chins, than a friend with no nostrilsā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just donā€™t understand, why does she need to find ā€˜bargainsā€™ on fb marketplace when she is a millionaire? Why does she need to take lower priced items away from people who may actually need them, instead of helping the economy and buying her own?
This is a reach... I like to watch upcycling videos, it inspires me to buy second hand stuff and make it nicer. If she were to buy brand new stuff that's only adding to the issues of fast fashion/furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve been reading the replies about PND and sending big hugs all round itā€™s horrible and itā€™s rough motherhood is so hard and itā€™s made so much worse with influencers making out how easy it is and Soph here for example is trying to claim a mum should be able to keep a clean house, ā€œcookā€ take up a new hobby, have time for fancy nights away, sit in mc Donaldā€™s car park at night eating ice cream, go to bingo late at night and swam off walking sheep and to baby showers!! I just wanna say even if you only managed to keep your child happy fed and entertained thats more than enough I know these fake witches share quotes like your enough but really you are and I know so many of you on here are super heroā€™s and do a million times more than lazy Soph and donā€™t have the 24/7 help

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It says a lot about her hairdressing ability that you can see where her natural hair ends and her tapes start! why didnā€™t she just keep her hair as a long Bob, it really suited her a lot more than straggly extensions!

View attachment 747383
I know she's dancing in this pic šŸ˜‚ I've noticed she really does slouch when being filmed in 'real time' She holds herself very oddly šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
I look at SS and Hinchs relationship as if she was a panel member on Loose women. They all Work together but some are friends outside work and some aren't. Agree when they're together its a work thing, nothing more nothing less. We've all worked with people and bern civil but cant stand themšŸ˜‰
I genuinely think they are friends #bestiebubsgivingeachotherlifeandhurtinghearts šŸ–¤ They are both exactly the same person. Love the attention on them, pretend to clean, wear the same clothes for weeks on end, over share their kids, give off bitchy vibes, annoying laughs that makes me want to gouge my own eyes out, matching hair nests, tit crafts, tend authors, prerecorded content and the list goes on. I can picture them gossiping about other Zelebs and us nusty trolls while cackling away like the witches of eastwick šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can't with this woman. "Motherhood is so hard, guys. I'm glued to my babies, don't have a minute to myself..."

But the last week or two she's been:

- to the theatre
- McDonald's run with her friend
- bingo with tend fend SS
- Painting all the marketplace finds
- baby shower

So relatable...
Donā€™t forget the weekend away for their anniversary šŸ¦™

Reactions: 12
trigger warning PND

I had PND with my first- bordering on puerperal psychosis. I used to lie in bed and spend hours plotting whether to kill myself and leave the baby to be found or kill her then myself. One day my sister had to come and pick up me my daughter and my half roasted chicken and take us to stay at hers until she could get me to the dr. I literally couldnā€™t eat and I used to take my baby to the phone box at the end of my road to ring the Samaritans (late 90ā€™s no mobiles) I used to panic from Friday at 5pm when I knew the health visitors had gone home until Monday am when they were back. It was horrific and I was about 7 stone (I am a size 18 now 3 more kids and 20 plus years and a very happy marriage later)
this tend anxiety stuff enrages me. I am very lucky that my mum and my sister rallied round and I met my amazing husband when my daughter was 2. I am still on medication (I had PND with number 3 as well) and my youngest is nearly 13. She has got SUCH a platform to help women and men struggling but she dicks around without a care in the world. Boils my gizzard
My heart goes out to you. Iā€™ve been there myself many years ago. Being on the edge is a scary place and it takes along time to start feeling better, so I feel exactly the same when I see fake bullshit about PND and/or mental health. Itā€™s offensive to anyone who has suffered and managed to survive. Not everyone has, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guess the official BabyBallers kit they dressed him in was a one time wonder then! Since then heā€™s been in two different Arsenal kits, the blue England one and now a basketball one. Maybe Inch should have taken him to little kickers, they wear red and white like his beloved Arsenal.
We looked into BabyBallers for my son but both they and little kickers wanted loads of money to sign up and get a kit straight away, and if you or your kid didnā€™t like it then you could ask for a refund (for the classes, think you were stuck with the kit) We went with Activitots, two week trial at reduced costs then a cheaper sign up fee and cheaper classes! Then again, Iā€™m not tagging a professional menā€™s football club in everything my toddler does thatā€™s remotely football-like either!
Wait, what? He tags pics pics to a professional menā€™s football club??? Just what, they are such weirdos, probably thinks theyā€™ll sign Ronnie on to the teamšŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 12
Ronnie totally blanked her too, she held her hand out to him and he just turned and walked off to look at something else. Thereā€™s absolutely no spark to him, no genuine joy in just playing for fun, heā€™s just plodding through life on his own and itā€™s really sad. Houseful of people and heā€™s playing by himself with some netting.
Poor little boy itā€™s so sad that they donā€™t seem to be addressing his issues, I know very little about autism but if a child has it does it mean they donā€™t smile and giggle like most kids do, it doesnā€™t take much for a child that age to giggle and smile just about silly little things, Iā€™m in no way criticising a child or parents of children with special needs as I know itā€™s never the parents fault but I am just curious to know why he doesnā€™t appear to smile or react to things very much and is this something that comes along with particular issues

Reactions: 4
My issue with this absolute ratty haired piece of tit excuse for a ā€˜womanā€™ is exactly what lots of you nusty trolls have articulated beautifully many times in the past. So many vulnerable women are in her demographic, young first time mums, maybe struggling for cash, having to face real life problems and for some unfathomable reason looking to this absolute pleb for inspiration. How many women with a 3 month old and a 2 year old have a tidy home, time to take up a new ā€˜hobbyā€™, able to drop her kids like hot coals to swan off to wherever etc. I have an excellent support network, I donā€™t follow influencers, Im confident in my lifestyle and mothering abilities yet i could totally see all these people looking at this crazy witchā€™s account and feeling tit about themselves and their lives.

the only reason she is able toā€˜liveā€™ this life she apparently does is because she is a pampered piece of tit who is surrounded by an army of enablers- enabling bleeping bellends who literally exist to pick up after her and cater to her every whim. Itā€™s pathetic and sheā€™s a disgusting bleep. Everything about her life is foul and I cannot understand why anyone would want to live the way she does. Imagine having all that money but zero imagination to actually do anything decent with it. Sad little woman

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.