Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re slightly different colours - no gold in the baby shower ones.
Yes the balloons are different. I suspect they had the wrap party last Saturday then changed a few bits for the baby shower Sunday or Monday

Reactions: 15
Just wanted to quickly say... what the duck is she wearing? That baby shower looks beautiful and classy and she rocks up in that and a leopard print headband. Should have turned her away. Also who the hell wears black to a baby shower? It’s not a funeral

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She does the bent over dance all the time because she is so self conscious of her height. Dunno what her problem is, loads of woman are 8 foot tall
Sopha that tall she can’t reach the top shelf in her kitchen for the gaviscon though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Black for a little girls baby shower!! Tell us your fewminnn without telling us your fewminnn 😂
Also the pic of her and her bestie is that filtered they look like they have just being dug out of a grave 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Selected Loose Women were at the baby shower. No sign of JSP. Shame.
She probably heard Grinch was going to be there and didn’t want to ruin Stacey’s day by lamping her one right in the mouth. That would have been quality content though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Black for a little girls baby shower!! Tell us your fewminnn without telling us your fewminnn 😂
Also the pic of her and her bestie is that filtered they look like they have just being dug out of a grave 😉
Definitely filtered. She has no nostrils in it 😂 just smooth skin where the hole should be 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
27th August. From Mr Carrington’s page. You’re welcome 😂

View attachment 747526
You are right, and in the video that SS sister has posted you can see this.
Pre records all the time with these women. Surely their friends and family must question the stuff they post and lie about?
have to say this baby shower was so OTT - like a wedding reception. Wonder how much was gifted? This is how people like SS & Mrs Hinch get richer and richer - there’s not much they have to actually pay for.
Anxiety? Struggling? Feeling a bit lost? I don’t think so! She’s just acting- pulling on her followers heart strings, preying on people’s mental health. She’s disgusting. New mum Sophie has gone out more times than ever since having her baby. She looks happier when she’s without the children and Jamie too! Her and SS 🤬 me right off!

Reactions: 37
Sopha that tall she can’t reach the top shelf in her kitchen for the gaviscon though 🤣
I did love that bit. Just pointing her gangly claws instead of going on her tippys like normal people.... when in reality she's a lanky bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep vs today. Alright stace.
The balloons are different though. I get Stacey and grinch lying about when things are recorded as we know they do it all the time but that would mean they would have to get all their guest to pretend it was today too.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.