Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right, and in the video that SS sister has posted you can see this.
Pre records all the time with these women. Surely their friends and family must question the stuff they post and lie about?
have to say this baby shower was so OTT - like a wedding reception. Wonder how much was gifted? This is how people like SS & Mrs Hinch get richer and richer - there’s not much they have to actually pay for.
Anxiety? Struggling? Feeling a bit lost? I don’t think so! She’s just acting- pulling on her followers heart strings, preying on people’s mental health. She’s disgusting. New mum Sophie has gone out more times than ever since having her baby. She looks happier when she’s without the children and Jamie too! Her and SS 🤬 me right off!
The balloons are different colours!
The company who put up the balloons and the tents posted last weekend for the wrap party and then this weekend for baby shower.

Reactions: 7
So distasteful celebrating with no mention whatsoever of Sarah’s passing

Reactions: 19
Can anyone make Hinch's nan dance into a gif? I never want it to disappear off the Internet. If only it can be zoomed into her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The fact that hinch and stinky Solomon have so many followers makes me just think there are a lot of thick cunts in the U.K., I swear, my best friend is from Portugal, she thinks it’s bizarre, that sort of bizarre worshipping of completely average people just doesn’t happen there she reckons

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Honestly how you lot have made me physically laugh today is a miracle....fankooo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact that hinch and stinky Solomon have so many followers makes me just think there are a lot of thick cunts in the U.K., I swear, my best friend is from Portugal, she thinks it’s bizarre, that sort of bizarre worshipping of completely average people just doesn’t happen there she reckons
Alot of thick cunts in the UK lmaooooo I dunno why that was so funny to read

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it would be a huge risk getting all those guests to pretend that the baby shower happened today when it really happened last week. I may be naive but I can’t see the likes of Jane Moore playing along with crap like that.

I think as much as Stacey likes to pretend she had no clue what was being arranged, she was probably involved every step of the way and wangled some sort of deal with this company off the back of them hosting the BBC do in her garden last week.

it must be exhausting having to make every event so extravagant and gram worthy.

Reactions: 33
I think it would be a huge risk getting all those guests to pretend that the baby shower happened today when it really happened last week. I may be naive but I can’t see the likes of Jane Moore playing along with crap like that.

I think as much as Stacey likes to pretend she had no clue what was being arranged, she was probably involved every step of the way and wangled some sort of deal with this company off the back of them hosting the BBC do in her garden last week.

it must be exhausting having to make every event so extravagant and gram worthy.
This!!

Reactions: 8
Why does she only ever wear what resembles a black bin bag!?? It’s prob an Ebayer guuuyyyyys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love, if a stupid filter is making your night, all that tells me is that despite all the over the top extravagance of that freak show of a baby shower it must have been utterly tit.
F2A4DD6C-90C8-4B7C-AD18-AF266E4857EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What's with Hinchs' dance moves...duck me she can't do anything. I'm no dancing queen but she acts like a pathetic teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.