Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she put on weight recently? I’m not much of a watcher any more but I’ve noticed in her face and her arms when she’s dancing. I usually wouldn’t notice but I remember seeing photos of her being extremely thin. I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t show much of herself now? I remember her being obsessed with mug shots. She’s I wonder how easy it is to keep weight off after a gastric band
She uses a skinny filter. I don’t think she’s ever been that thin tbh and she’s certainly a healthy weight now.

Reactions: 24
Sorry guys been busy all day. Just popped onto say the that I’m adamant this tent set up was from the wrap party last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Strange to ignore the sad news about Sarah Harding. Especially as whenever some reality fuckwit drops a tin of beans on their foot she says ‘the whole world is thinking of you’, or some similarly braindead tit.

Reactions: 26
Janet is my fave
i wish she was there. She’d of called Soph out on her bullshit.

The shear waste of food fucks me off too, working poverty in this country is at an all time high and these cunts are laying out enough food to feed about 100 people without a care in the world.

Sophie claims to have anxiety/depression/PND/compulsive liar syndrome and then completely contradicts what she claims to suffer with and that is so ridiculously damaging to people looking up to her. Don’t bleeping lie about things like that.

She wouldn’t know anxiety if it smacked her in the face, try finding out your husband is hours away from death due to a horrendous flesh eating bug that was misdiagnosed and spent a week in ICU and on a life support machine with kids who need entertaining as it’s school holidays and a dog and work to juggle and is still in hospital now. How I’m still stood up is a miracle. Spending days hysterically crying thinking how do I tell the kids their dad is dead? That’s real life, not the fairytale she lives. bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
The more I see SS with the Grinch the more I dislike her. Tone deaf the pair of them, could use their platforms to raise awareness of breast cancer after a young woman has passed away but no, let’s duck about with filters and behave like the chavvy children we are. Guarantee there will be a post tomorrow about “so devastated to hear about Sarah Harding, grew up listening my to them” blah blah blah. Vile. Absolutely vile. I hope there’s not a cringey montage/condolences post as that would be in such bad taste. Absolute melts the pair of them.

Reactions: 32

The shear waste of food fucks me off too, working poverty in this country is at an all time high and these cunts are laying out enough food to feed about 100 people without a care in the world.

Sophie claims to have anxiety/depression/PND/compulsive liar syndrome and then completely contradicts what she claims to suffer with and that is so ridiculously damaging to people looking up to her. Don’t bleeping lie about things like that.

She wouldn’t know anxiety if it smacked her in the face, try finding out your husband is hours away from death due to a horrendous flesh eating bug that was misdiagnosed and spent a week in ICU and on a life support machine with kids who need entertaining as it’s school holidays and a dog and work to juggle and is still in hospital now. How I’m still stood up is a miracle. Spending days hysterically crying thinking how do I tell the kids their dad is dead? That’s real life, not the fairytale she lives. bleep.
She’s an insult to people like myself , I’m 23 now but had depression & anxiety since I was 14. Half the time I don’t leave the house , my anxiety is that bad.

She’ll never know what it’s like to feel like that

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s an insult to people like myself , I’m 23 now but had depression & anxiety since I was 14. Half the time I don’t leave the house , my anxiety is that bad.

You aren’t alone xxx

Sending you so much love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

It’s awful, it really is. You aren’t alone though ❤❤ Sending love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ss is sharing the full day tomorrow, thatll be fun seeing Sophie caught off filter yet again

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.