Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just adding this to the new thread as I posted on back end of last one. Apparently she's had over 4,600 new 'followers' today. šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
Funny that Mad Freda has been round today so has more than likely looked after the bairns whilst this pair of fake fuckwits have been hammering the credit card. Tattlers are off on a bot hunt to nail this cheating twit.

View attachment 745528
I doubt these are bots, these are probably off the back of the 25 people who watched her whiTe wossschhing reel?? No?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sad really because despite all their money, their life looks dull, boring and so uninspiring. I don't feel jealous I feel depressed watching them. Oh and also if she's too famous for a holiday How can she nip to mecca flipping bingo? Did they take security? Anyway for me it's utterly wrong for a family to be a ' brand' what greed does to people when your children are a commodity....

Reactions: 55
I just watched that video of Ron on the bouncy castle I canā€™t believe she just took off and let him undo the safety net! While the other parent is recording šŸ™„
Jesus Christ like itā€™s common sense to keep an eye him, ye know, ye can let Lonnie go Sophie and interact with Ron while heā€™s in the bouncy castle, why is she constantly holding that child?? Would it be possible that Ron went the opposite way from her because sheā€™s holding Lon?
Those two have really pissed me off! Rant over šŸ¤£

Reactions: 34
Heā€™s definitely the man behind the advertising of the Tesshco tat. Any opportunity to flog her stuff. Wonder has he taken that side over. Thatā€™s maybe his new tend job

Reactions: 19
Please report Mecca! I used to work for the company that owns the Mecca brand, Rank. Theyā€™re a bloody awful company!

Also, Iā€™m pretty sure there are laws about all gambling advertising. I doubt adverts for gambling are allowed on Instagram stories as they have to be aired after the watershed, not for 24 hours.
Hmmā€¦.
Hmm v interesting point about the after the watershed advertising too. Explains why they've were creeping out at 9.30pm. Definitely a paid promotional ad!

Reactions: 42
I just watched that video of Ron on the bouncy castle I canā€™t believe she just took off and let him undo the safety net! While the other parent is recording šŸ™„
Jesus Christ like itā€™s common sense to keep an eye him, ye know, ye can let Lonnie go Sophie and interact with Ron while heā€™s in the bouncy castle, why is she constantly holding that child?? Would it be possible that Ron went the opposite way from her because sheā€™s holding Lon?
Then two have really pissed me off! Rant over šŸ¤£
and then they share it and get their arses licked by the sheep for being fAmILY gOALZZ šŸ¤Æ make it make sense!!!!

Reactions: 19
Hmm v interesting point about the after the watershed advertising too. Explains why they've were creeping out at 9.30pm. Definitely a paid promotional ad!
And itā€™s disappeared from both their stories now!!!! Definitely an Ad the sly gets!

Reactions: 24
I donā€™t give a tit if people accept money to advertise something but I just hate how sly they are with it, pretending itā€™s a real night out and not saying anything!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I donā€™t give a tit if people accept money to advertise something but I just hate how sly they are with it, pretending itā€™s a real night out and not saying anything!!
I think the key to it the radio silence from hinch when she went out with her kid to the theatre - could have even reposted it the kids story and said ā€œhad a great time with my friendā€. Yet the complete song and dance meeting up with Stacey = work. Business.
All of their meet ups have been for work
-photo shoot for some ā€œcharityā€ thing they did
-pampers debacle
-trip to the zoo (gifted)
-meet at pickle cottage to promote cushions and its -shopping
-bingo

Prob loads more Iā€™m missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
If Mecca have indeed paid those two clowns to advertise for them, then it's a bit of an own goal. They turned up, royally took the piss out of bingo in general and behaved like a pair of sniggering witches. Hope you got your monies worth, Mecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
She is either not getting them off marketplace and sheā€™s lying as clearly hasnā€™t got a clue, or has seen the price and thought ā€œitā€™s not worth thatā€ and haggled to get it cheaper.
Bloody millionaire supposedly!
Yes you can put a lower bid in if you wantšŸ™‚

she hasnā€™t mentioned baby Aā€™s foundation. Thought that would have been shared by sofa by now.

Too busy up cycling for the new house. Sheā€™s in a manic mode, fixated on the marketplace and up cycling. Be something else soon enough.
And Beyonces big birthday šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Hereā€™s the bouncy castle ā€œHope this helpsā€ post from February. Notice that sheā€™s left the ball pit emptyā€¦ too messy? God forbid Ronnie should get to enjoy sliding into the balls and practising his motor skills throwing and catching them! Also: so much use? Didnā€™t even get it out for Ronā€™s birthday!
F55F206C-ABF5-4E81-B32D-DDE12D7CF767.png

Reactions: 22
Hereā€™s the bouncy castle ā€œHope this helpsā€ post from February. Notice that sheā€™s left the ball pit emptyā€¦ too messy? God forbid Ronnie should get to enjoy sliding into the balls and practising his motor skills throwing and catching them! Also: so much use? Didnā€™t even get it out for Ronā€™s birthday!
View attachment 746114
Henry prob ate them all šŸ˜‚ (god forgive mešŸ˜†)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 746114
Bring on June? I assume because thatā€™s Ronnies birthday but could it have been thatā€™s when Lonnie was due (If we believe her version)?

Reactions: 13
Was the shot showing the formula taken down or did it just expire? Or have I missed it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.