Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 observations:

when talking about finding the bench on marketplace she says she’s “put her bid in.” Do you bid for stuff in marketplace because I’ve never seen that? Price is on, you message seller and pay the price (or haggle no doubt if your famous and want it for free eh Sopha) so why is she going on about bidding?

Secondly, why is that bloody black tracksuit permanently attached to her? Has she decided she’s now going to get clever and for continuity she will wear the same thing for ease so she can upload any old pre-record and it will all look like the same time?

Off to guzzle a few gallons of coke and eat some crunchy snacks. ATV
This was my first thought too- you defo don’t ‘bid’ 🙄

Reactions: 15
This was my first thought too- you defo don’t ‘bid’ 🙄
She is either not getting them off marketplace and she’s lying as clearly hasn’t got a clue, or has seen the price and thought “it’s not worth that” and haggled to get it cheaper.
Bloody millionaire supposedly!

Reactions: 20
I didn't know she was so overlooked but these look bloody awful. From the bingo when someone came over and spolit their fun i thought they were definitely getting told off but mayb that was wishful thinking. Definitely an undisclosed ad as it was so random they know what bingo is like so why act like tit for brains? It's so strange dumbing themselves down when we know just how clever, manipulative and snide they are. Oh if she bloody says facebook marketplace one more time i will scream! We know! You don't have to keep saying it.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
I didn't know she was so overlooked but these look bloody awful. From the bingo when someone came over and spolit their fun i thought they were definitely getting told off but mayb that was wishful thinking. Definitely an undisclosed ad as it was so random they know what bingo is like so why act like tit for brains? It's so strange dumbing themselves down when we know just how clever, manipulative and snide they are. Oh if she bloody says facebook marketplace one more time i will scream! We know! You don't have to keep saying it.
That’s hideous & god help the people living behind looking at those monstrosities 🤢 and what’s going on with her fake grass?? It’s two shades of green! I would be asking for a refund there sofaaaaa 🤮🤮

Reactions: 31
5D9F9419-7496-4081-BC94-322E9C098E78.jpeg
7FE8DD91-E50F-4B58-A9FD-8A74DCAD47A1.jpeg
1B4F7681-AC5C-4011-95B9-97ED9649BB1C.jpeg
7DAE8D01-6F42-4D56-9870-751D46998ABA.jpeg
FA82A1E6-C69D-4487-BE05-EF66AE39C264.jpeg

Picked up the new Tesco magazine today guyshhh and I noticed the new Hinch range isn’t in there. But they did mention her to do list although not her actual book of lists just their own tip 😳 They also featured pictures of her recent kitchen cupboard storage jars… Sorry my mistake. It wasn’t her actual kitchen cupboard, she must have just seen their magazine feature and copied it. Further on they gave their top 3 podcasts which sadly didn’t include Sopha and Janine's (And Janine said the download figures were so high too 🤷‍♀️) The magazine ended with a back page ad for Krunchy Snacks proving once and for all that Tesco are in fact secret tattlers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I just don’t understand, why does she need to find ‘bargains’ on fb marketplace when she is a millionaire? Why does she need to take lower priced items away from people who may actually need them, instead of helping the economy and buying her own?
I think it’s to try seem like she still loves a barg!!! She used to always show Poundland hauls and she got Ronnie toys from Poundland…. Now it’s known shes a millionaire she probably feels a head so she’s trying to make out she loves a bargain and to upcycle coz she’s such a good person 👀

Her hauls were one of her most popular and she NEVER does them anymore even when shops re opened she never went out to show a haul. She’s desperate to been seen as the old Soph but she’s bloody rich!!!!!

She’s got to have a fake account she’s too famous to be messaging people on Facebook 😂can you imagine Jamie rocking up to collect. I’m actually surprised she’s not started going to charity shops and showed those hauls. Then again she’s a sales robot with no brain everything she does is probably scripted by management sometimes I swear they’re having a laugh to make her look a twit

Reactions: 16
Boom. We have formula. ITS OK TO ADMIT YOU STOPPED BREASTFEEDING. It’s bloody hard work and a lot of people struggle. Before anyone says it could be expressed milk, bollocks. I’m 7 months breastfeeding/pumping and it’s never that white.

If she wants to be an example, maybe just explain this rather than trying to play mother of the year?? Or are you too busy fake filming yourself rubbing pissy nappies on yourself to do this??!!
She was never going to breastfeed for any decent amount of time. She’s far too selfish. She wants to be away from the baby doing things for herself.
*edit for spelling

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She was never going to breastfeed for any decent amount of time. She’s far too selfish. She wants to be away from the baby doing things for herself.
*edit for spelling
She would of stop around the time she had imaginary self diagnosed mastitis!

Reactions: 16
Don’t forget she went on that hotel trip for their anniversary and no mention of pumping!

Reactions: 17
She’s far too selfish. She wants to be away from the baby doing things for herself.
That was my first thought too, when I read this on her bingo story. Yes we all matter, and we all need to take care of ourselves in order to take care of others. But coming from her, it just smacks of self indulgence and soothing her own guilt. Like when she says “It’s all for them 🌎” in relation to her selling her soul and their privacy. Yeah ok hun. If you say so.

A1FF1AED-4291-4C3E-A760-28F682E161B8.jpeg

Reactions: 30
For all our new pastry trolls…
I’d like to introduce you all to Nigel :
Go forth and do good work in Shady’s honour! He loved Nige like no other and he is sorely missed on this thread.
Aww I miss shady alot! Shady and wor nige were besties! Wonder how shadys doing

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That was my first thought too, when I read this on her bingo story. Yes we all matter, and we all need to take care of ourselves in order to take care of others. But coming from her, it just smacks of self indulgence and soothing her own guilt. Like when she says “It’s all for them 🌎” in relation to her selling her soul and their privacy. Yeah ok hun. If you say so.

View attachment 745865
Someone needs to tell her that Ronnielongone matters

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit wondering why Old Mother Yahoo is playing swingball by herself? Well she can't play with your balls Jim Lad can she? Not since her daughter took a carving knife to them and sliced them clean off on your wedding night!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh the old “it’s all for them 🌍 “ comment always makes me laugh, a brilliant example of a narc perfecting their Martyr act! It’s not all for them though Is it 🤣 you had a house and a husband before, the only other thing a child needs is love. Never read a parenting handbook that says sell their privacy online so you can buy them fancy swings loooll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.