Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boom. We have formula. ITS OK TO ADMIT YOU STOPPED BREASTFEEDING. It’s bloody hard work and a lot of people struggle. Before anyone says it could be expressed milk, bollocks. I’m 7 months breastfeeding/pumping and it’s never that white.

If she wants to be an example, maybe just explain this rather than trying to play mother of the year?? Or are you too busy fake filming yourself rubbing pissy nappies on yourself to do this??!!
100% formula! Good spot! Sneaky Sopha!

Reactions: 35
I rarely watch her stories with the sound on (for obvious reasons) but for some reason I had the sound on for the bingo stories. The acoustic version of girls wanna have fun perfectly matches the two 15 year olds drunk and let loose at bingo 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just don’t understand, why does she need to find ‘bargains’ on fb marketplace when she is a millionaire? Why does she need to take lower priced items away from people who may actually need them, instead of helping the economy and buying her own?

• Heart
Reactions: 126
I wasn't able to post this in the last thread as it closed before I could (you tattlers work fast!)
Someone posted a picture of that crazy tall fence or whatever the hell it is! Looks over 2m to me, pretty sure you need planning permission for a fence over that height. Correct me if I am wrong tattle trolls 🤔

Reactions: 20
you wait until she sees that it’s been spotted, that story will be gone before 24 hours is up!
maybe it’s all a clever ploy, Stacey has received a lot of sympathy about her ‘hairy belly troll’ and she’s frothing about it. I can see it now..

‘what’s guaranteed to get me more sympathy?’

there is no bigger discussion and worry about upset than how you feed your baby. I don’t give it long before we get a screenshot of a message and she starts on a ‘I had mastitis and fed is best’ campaign.

I hope that’s not the case but……..

Reactions: 26
Jamie’s bollocks are currently being torn off and stuffed in his ears when she realises he’s got that in shot!
.. or maybe it was jaymays idea, what better way to get engagement up then to talk about the most touchy subject in early motherhood and there just leading us in to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sopha, if it is genuinely solid oak. Please don’t butcher it with your tit ‘white wash’ and sand it within an inch of it’s life. Somethings are better left as the designed intended, not tit ‘upcycled’

Reactions: 26
I just don’t understand, why does she need to find ‘bargains’ on fb marketplace when she is a millionaire? Why does she need to take lower priced items away from people who may actually need them, instead of helping the economy and buying her own?
because she’s trying to switch from cleaning to a lifestyle Insta like her bestest bubs Stace and for someone who buys plastic just to throw it away this is how she’s trying to switch it up

Reactions: 19
because she’s trying to switch from cleaning to a lifestyle Insta like her bestest bubs Stace and for someone who buys plastic just to throw it away this is how she’s trying to switch it up
Because she’s a selfish witch, that’s why (also ‘influencers’ are being paid to promote marketplace)

Reactions: 19
At bingo last night, the way Soph was munching on her crunchy snacks was weird. It’s like her teeth (veneers?) are too big or her lip filler gets in the way. Whatever it is, it looks like she has difficulty in eating, so maybe that’s why she survives off mug shots, spaghetti hoops and ribena.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Boom. We have formula. ITS OK TO ADMIT YOU STOPPED BREASTFEEDING. It’s bloody hard work and a lot of people struggle. Before anyone says it could be expressed milk, bollocks. I’m 7 months breastfeeding/pumping and it’s never that white.

If she wants to be an example, maybe just explain this rather than trying to play mother of the year?? Or are you too busy fake filming yourself rubbing pissy nappies on yourself to do this??!!
The fact that she left the baby at her mums all afternoon and possibly all night to go bingo shows she’s not breastfeeding anymore. I remember when my daughter was Lennies age we went to the aquarium so I wasn’t feeding her as regularly as I would if I was home and my boobs got so engorged. There is no way she left him that long without a feed or a pump. And if she is still feeding him but pumping when she’s not with him wouldn’t this be a great time to get out that expensive breast pump she was most probably gifted before the baby was born?

Reactions: 32
.. or maybe it was jaymays idea, what better way to get engagement up then to talk about the most touchy subject in early motherhood and there just leading us in to it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I doubt he could think that tactically to be honest. Bless ‘im.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because she’s a selfish witch, that’s why (also ‘influencers’ are being paid to promote marketplace)
I wondered why she'd suddenly gone all ocd about marketplace when in the past it was all Ebay and the swipeups. So calculated.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.