Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand, why does she need to find ‘bargains’ on fb marketplace when she is a millionaire? Why does she need to take lower priced items away from people who may actually need them, instead of helping the economy and buying her own?
Also if you don’t need them and don’t have space for them then they really aren’t a bargain. She just buys stuff for the sake of buying stuff.

Reactions: 32
Because she’s a selfish witch, that’s why (also ‘influencers’ are being paid to promote marketplace)
If she’s getting paid to promote marketplace and not declaring it, how do we find out? She has gone totally overboard with it just like zoflora, Jus-rol, eBay so it does seem a bit shifty that she’s suddenly taken up this hobbie that requires buying every bit of pine furniture in Maldon and beyond.

Reactions: 33
Also if you don’t need them and don’t have space for them then they really aren’t a bargain. She just buys stuff for the sake of buying stuff.
Don’t worry, she’ll soon realise that she’s got no room and she’ll fix it by buying a brand new mansion.

Speaking of which @fannysjohnny any Fright House Farm news?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wasn't able to post this in the last thread as it closed before I could (you tattlers work fast!)
Someone posted a picture of that crazy tall fence or whatever the hell it is! Looks over 2m to me, pretty sure you need planning permission for a fence over that height. Correct me if I am wrong tattle trolls 🤔
No you're right. Trellis is included in the overall fence height.

Who's Grinch's local council? The Planning Enforcement department are usually quite hot on this sort of stuff where I live 👀

Reactions: 19
I want to know if that was an actual bingo ad- her sneeky behaviour is ramping up! Who knows how to report these things? I feel like we need a step by step on how to report with links etc to make it easy and then more of us can report her. I’ve seen the complain numbers for various things and sometimes it doesn’t take as many as you think to have an affect!! Come in guys let’s work together

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I thought I’d have a look at my local FB Marketplace to see what Sopha might be buying and sending out Jimbobtendjob to pick up at the crack of dawn.... wasn’t expecting to see the alpaca walk with a bonus cream tea thrown in!!! I bet Sopha would be all over that like Freda Fiddle Fingers with the swing ball. Bet she would be “Obsessssssed Guyyyyyesh”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I want to know if that was an actual bingo ad- her sneeky behaviour is ramping up! Who knows how to report hear things? I feel like we need a step by step on how to report with links etc to make it easy and then more of us can report her. I’ve seen the complain numbers for various things and sometimes it doesn’t take as many as you think to have an affect!! Come in guys let’s work together
I'd report to nigel as possible AD with evidence and let them investigate 🙂

Reactions: 17
For all our new pastry trolls…
I’d like to introduce you all to Nigel :
Go forth and do good work in Shady’s honour! He loved Nige like no other and he is sorely missed on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Genuinely though… how do we do that? Anyone have a link?

It’s very straightforward to complain. You get an auto acknowledgement but they only update you if they take it further.

Snap @MillionDollarBaby. Shady nearly drove Nigel to early retirement. I miss his acerbic wit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t worry, she’ll soon realise that she’s got no room and she’ll fix it by buying a brand new mansion.

Speaking of which @fannysjohnny any Fright House Farm news?!
I'm having a tipple next week with someone who went to school with Jeremy Bamber's cousin.Her mother Anne owns (or owned) the house.His cousin was the little girl portrayed in the tv series-her name was changed.I know her quite well but don't wish to approach her-it's a touchy subject to her as you can imagine-especially as she fought for the series to be banned.
I'm sort of convinced🤔 It doesn't help my argument that the house depicted in the series wasn't the actual house.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Genuinely though… how do we do that? Anyone have a link?
I was bring genuine 🙂 shady our missed tattler used to report to ASA just Google the name and complaint and follow the instructions. Shady named Nigel as a joke for everyone who works there reading our complaints about Hinch🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.