Mrs Hinch #424 Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bleeping brilliant recap Buns! What would we do without you here?

Oh @Pollyanna263, one of my favs tattlers, class title šŸ‘

Enough of that soppy tit, what the fucks she talking about? Her team 100% sent her that to copy and paste. She doesn't give a cunting shite about small businesses suffering.. She's a real sneaky little fucker isn't she. See you tomorrow when you don't mention the šŸ¤® hinch express šŸ¤® again and go back to flaunting your marketplace buy no.1030
Ahhh thank you! You and your straight talking are one of my favs too!
I bloody loves it here.

Oh @Bunnykins you are a literary genius!
I would definitely buy your book!!

Lick her bumbuminnit got me this morning.
I feel like we might need a glossary of commonly used phrases for any newbies that may wander over here or weā€™ll just all seem like weā€™ve lost the plot :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lick her bumbuminnit got me this morning.
I feel like we might need a glossary of commonly used phrases for any newbies that may wander over here or weā€™ll just all seem like weā€™ve lost the plot :LOL:
As a newbie, I can confirm you've all lost the plot šŸ˜‚ makes for blooming hilarious reading though!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Mrs Hinch #424 - Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Winning Thread Title By @Pollyanna263 šŸ„³
(Winning threads are taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh ATV šŸ‘)

Monday continued like another particularly bad episode of The Repair Shop, one where they make your furniture worse than it looked before and the people working on the furniture are the ones crying all the time.
It was a full house at Castle Greyskull with Big Al on painting duty and Fiddle Fingers and Abi on baby sitting duty all so poor little struggling Soph could carry on with her new hobby of destroying 90s pine furniture like some sort of blonde Essex version of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen.
She whitewashed yet another mirror and wants to paint a shelf to match her undisclosed ad mug. Her other mug Jamie, who she is using as her own furniture delivery driver, apparently hates her now after his 125th early morning pick up job, so he is welcome to join us on here as long as he doesnā€™t say oi oi, jugs, or breathe near us.

Tuesday was a quiet day. She must have run out of paint.
But she got going once she spotted Zoe Sugg, who she shares an agent with, talking about the birth of her new baby and so decided to comment on her grid post. A little while later Soph realised Zoe was getting all the attention so decided to post photos of Lenor and Ron the Roadman on to her grid so that all the sheep could lick her bumbuminnit. When that wasnā€™t getting enough attention she decided to pretend to be Henry and repost the photo of him with her bloody whitewashed mirror. We all know if Henners had internet access heā€™d be on the JustEat app not the gram Soph, youā€™re fooling nobody.

A few minutes later and she posted that she was over at Freda Fiddle Fingers for ā€œan evening cuppaā€ before bed and yes...youā€™ve guessed it...to browse Facebook Marketplace for more furniture to paint. Please no more mirrors Soph, thereā€™s now more mirrors in that house than in a budgieā€™s cage.
At this point there really is no way that she isnā€™t being paid to advertise for Facebook Marketplace. She has even added it as a highlight. We can fully expect to see a video of Len in his cot browsing it on an iPad by the end of the week.
No one in the sheep community seems to be questioning where all this furniture is supposed to be going and Castle Greyskull is now creaking under the weight of 400 tonnes of pine.

Tattlers have been researching houses sold recently in the area and have a few suspicions on where the pine may be headed.

She was posting before 7am on Wednesday to say she wanted to help the little peopleā€™s accounts who are suffering due to the charges in Instagrams algorithms...
This has nothing to do with her frantically scrolling the gram to find out why sheā€™s only had 216 views on her upcycling video after 10 hours... her neck will be in flitters!

Jamieā€™s job seems to have been forgotten about. Presumably either because
A. It didnā€™t exist and they were trying to stop us calling him a lazy knobhead.
B. We all sussed he was project managing her new house.
C. He just wasnā€™t a job person and his job has now gone to the job people.

Quick Best bubs update and Hinch still hasnā€™t even mentioned Staceyā€™s new collection from ITS but Stacey did appear wearing some Hinch PJs from her Tessshhhco range.
They look like an old vest and knickers thatā€™s been boil washed grey. Tres chic!
Stacey is also suggesting Princess Pickleā€™s arrival is imminent so expect a full on Hinch drama verrrry soon!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Oh my days this is the best one yet šŸ¤£ @Bunnykins you are a LEGEND! šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hinch express isn't even her idea, I follow a lovely northern lady who has it as a thing..obvs not " Hinch" but she's totally ripped it off again! Because I know Hinch follows her too.

Reactions: 24
Mrs Hinch #424 - Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Winning Thread Title By @Pollyanna263 šŸ„³
(Winning threads are taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh ATV šŸ‘)

Monday continued like another particularly bad episode of The Repair Shop, one where they make your furniture worse than it looked before and the people working on the furniture are the ones crying all the time.
It was a full house at Castle Greyskull with Big Al on painting duty and Fiddle Fingers and Abi on baby sitting duty all so poor little struggling Soph could carry on with her new hobby of destroying 90s pine furniture like some sort of blonde Essex version of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen.
She whitewashed yet another mirror and wants to paint a shelf to match her undisclosed ad mug. Her other mug Jamie, who she is using as her own furniture delivery driver, apparently hates her now after his 125th early morning pick up job, so he is welcome to join us on here as long as he doesnā€™t say oi oi, jugs, or breathe near us.

Tuesday was a quiet day. She must have run out of paint.
But she got going once she spotted Zoe Sugg, who she shares an agent with, talking about the birth of her new baby and so decided to comment on her grid post. A little while later Soph realised Zoe was getting all the attention so decided to post photos of Lenor and Ron the Roadman on to her grid so that all the sheep could lick her bumbuminnit. When that wasnā€™t getting enough attention she decided to pretend to be Henry and repost the photo of him with her bloody whitewashed mirror. We all know if Henners had internet access heā€™d be on the JustEat app not the gram Soph, youā€™re fooling nobody.

A few minutes later and she posted that she was over at Freda Fiddle Fingers for ā€œan evening cuppaā€ before bed and yes...youā€™ve guessed it...to browse Facebook Marketplace for more furniture to paint. Please no more mirrors Soph, thereā€™s now more mirrors in that house than in a budgieā€™s cage.
At this point there really is no way that she isnā€™t being paid to advertise for Facebook Marketplace. She has even added it as a highlight. We can fully expect to see a video of Len in his cot browsing it on an iPad by the end of the week.
No one in the sheep community seems to be questioning where all this furniture is supposed to be going and Castle Greyskull is now creaking under the weight of 400 tonnes of pine.

Tattlers have been researching houses sold recently in the area and have a few suspicions on where the pine may be headed.

She was posting before 7am on Wednesday to say she wanted to help the little peopleā€™s accounts who are suffering due to the charges in Instagrams algorithms...
This has nothing to do with her frantically scrolling the gram to find out why sheā€™s only had 216 views on her upcycling video after 10 hours... her neck will be in flitters!

Jamieā€™s job seems to have been forgotten about. Presumably either because
A. It didnā€™t exist and they were trying to stop us calling him a lazy knobhead.
B. We all sussed he was project managing her new house.
C. He just wasnā€™t a job person and his job has now gone to the job people.

Quick Best bubs update and Hinch still hasnā€™t even mentioned Staceyā€™s new collection from ITS but Stacey did appear wearing some Hinch PJs from her Tessshhhco range.
They look like an old vest and knickers thatā€™s been boil washed grey. Tres chic!
Stacey is also suggesting Princess Pickleā€™s arrival is imminent so expect a full on Hinch drama verrrry soon!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ love this recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also concur that @Bunnykins should have her recaps published! They're amazing!

Here you go for the bumbuminnit reference šŸ˜‚
Holy crap! (pun not intended but I'll take it anyway!)

I'm concerned as to who cares for whom in this relationship. It's like the Andy and Lou carer relationship dynamic! šŸ˜‚ 'I want that one...'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Another day and this annoying prick still wonā€™t get a job. At least we get these fabulous recaps šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her cushion was posted in extreme couponing and bargains on fb. Lots of negative reviews and general dislike. Tattle gets a lot of mentions too.
The cushions do look so cheap, like lumpy not fluffy.

Anyone else get so annoyed when she does the whole let's see if I can help because I'm so much more important and better than everyone.

Reactions: 29
Why has she deleted the story about going around to Mummyā€™s for a scroll on marketplace and suckle on her tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So fad of the week is doing up furniture, alpacas the other week I wonder if she will have a fad on her kids one week where she actually spends time with them & acknowledges them? I mean might only be a week but better than nothing eh?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Her picture of the fat dog next to the poorly upcycled mirror has got more comments than the picture of the two boys. It probably got more likes as sheā€™s still hiding her likes on the post. She got too greedy with the bot buying. She has a decent following who are weirdly obsessed with her. She made such a big deal about reaching these milestones that it looks odd that her likes and comments are so low. Bet sheā€™s gonna blame that on the Instagram algorithm šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 24
bleeping Hinch expressā€¦ the silly cow is seriously desperate to up her engagement! Definitely had her p&g contracts slashed šŸ¤£ prove me wrong Sopha

Reactions: 25
Iā€™ve never been so far behind šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Blimey sheā€™s been on one hasnā€™t she. That trip to mummyā€™s for a cup of tea was pathetic. Are we assuming deleted Because it showed an actual product on marketplace and thatā€™s you know a bit invasive to the person selling jt? Sorry Iā€™ve prob missed all the chat on this!

Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve never been so far behind šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Blimey sheā€™s been on one hasnā€™t she. That trip to mummyā€™s for a cup of tea was pathetic. Are we assuming deleted Because it showed an actual product on marketplace and thatā€™s you know a bit invasive to the person selling jt? Sorry Iā€™ve prob missed all the chat on this!
Maybe the person who was selling it is a Tattler and told her to duck off once they saw their location plastered all over Grinch's Instagram.

Sophie Rose might be okay with all and sundry knowing her location, but the majority of average Joe's aren't.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.