Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported Bathboards to ASA for using an inappropriate image in their advertising. Her actions were bad enough, for them to use it for their own gain is inexcusable.
I reported her story to Instagram. Nothing will be done but it’ll piss her off.

Reactions: 11
There is absolutely no reason for her to show them children or make up tend stories of things that haven’t happened.

We all know the Hardcore Hincher’s aren’t particularly bright. They would be happy with her shining the sink a couple times a week, running the hoover around, a few B&M hauls and ADs for her tacky tit. That would keep them entertained and the money rolling in.

The fact she insists on showing the kids is for her own warped amusement of thinking she’s getting one over on us. The woman isn’t well and the sooner a governing body gets involved with the whole tit show, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t usually comment on this thread, I like to lurk but I could not resist posting this 😂 I like to play sims in my free time, my way of escaping real life 😂 I can’t see how anyone would not find it creepy that people know what your house looks like to recreate it, every last detail 🤦🏼‍♀️ On the plus side they’ve captured her appearance really well 😂
29F4F191-2FD1-4CD9-A2CB-22CA54FBDBE0.jpeg
455C0C06-8C15-416C-82A7-04BA3C5CC69E.jpeg
5C2E5740-8535-405B-829D-489508EEF387.jpeg
946C6639-D10D-4A0E-B0B4-46836BF6362B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She needs to duck off now. If the only content she has is showing her son on the toilet to 4.1 Mil strangers plus the ones who aren't following but can search her then she needs to go. There is bound to be at least one peadophile on her list and she's showing that to them, not to mention he will forever know as he gets older that his mother posted pictures of him to millions on the toilet and then to humiliate him further by saying he tit on the floor. Whether he did or didn't that's disgusting. She will stop at nothing to get engagement and money even if it means humiliating her own kids for the rest of their lives and putting them in danger.

Also, that didn't happen, one minute he's nearly trained and the next he's shitting in the hall? We all know Ronnie is delayed and can't talk so I doubt he's potty trained when he's only just turned 2. My lads weren't trained until nearly 3 and they have no delays. Stop bullshiting..also we all know you use the witch filter when lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
"Take a dump" ...what a lovely way to be describing your 2 year old child having an toilet related accident 🤦🏼‍♀️💩 jeeeez this woman is something else ....he's already had her 4 mil (alledgedly) followers seeing him on the loo and now his ill-timed bowel movement is being discussed 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ if its true ,I bet she went apoplectic!!! Poor Ron 🥺 don't believe any of the other bollocks she claimed happened just trying to get the flock feeling sorry for her having a toddler ,a baby and a dog to contend with all at the same time - shock horror!!!😱😱

Reactions: 36
We all know that it takes a while for a child to recognise the feeling of needing to go to the toilet, and until then (and sometimes after) the need is likely to be immediate.

Now, if that child has no nappy or pants on and has been told to use the toilet, that may be all well and good most of the time if it’s freely accessible.

What happens, though, if the door is shut and the child can’t manage to open it? They’ve got as far as they can, but not quite far enough?

If they are able, they can call for the closest adult’s help.

What if they are non-verbal, and desperate for the toilet?
What do they do then?

Have an accident. An ACCIDENT Sophie.

Stop humiliating your beautiful boy in front of the world.
Honestly I know she will be the sort of person to shout at him for doing stuff like that, making the situation worse and probably giving him a fear of needing the toilet. He will grow up associating the toilet with shame and dirtiness 😒 some kids can be so afraid of going to the toilet they force themselves not to go, develop awful constipation issues and really mess up their bowels for good.

Reactions: 10
Just a few things…
Why does she laugh at everything Ronnie does? *turns on light* “HAHAHAHAHA” *puts toilet seat on* “AHAHAHAHA” what an absolute weirdo she is! Why not let him wash his hands with the steps, no just put soap on one hand and then immediately wash it off instead 🙂
Thats good she had Lennie dressed and ready for the day around 12pm, what an achievement.
Can Henry unlock and open the bathroom door then since she has no privacy from him? What a ludicrous idiot of a woman 🙄
Micro chips? I didn’t even know they still made those. And why would your child be crying to feed chips to the obese dog? What is actually wrong with her?
If I was trying to portray a perfect life online, it sure as hell wouldn’t be this one 😂😂😂😂 Christ have mercy!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has played a big part in creating this whole blocking people who have a valid point bE KiNd or you're a troll bullshit. Drives me nuts no-one is bleeping accountable for anything, not her and this shitshow (no pun intended) and not the companies stupid enough to think getting involved with her is a good idea. She makes so many of these duck ups. She's been 'back' two days ffs 😂

Also, micro chips were grim in the 90s, doubt they're much better now :rolleyes: classy.

Reactions: 22
Back two days. Fucked both up. Maybe she does need JimBobApparentlyGottaJobWhateverTheFuckHisNameIs around to supervise her…🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Back two days. Fucked both up. Maybe she does need JimBobApparentlyGottaJobWhateverTheFuckHisNameIs around to supervise her…🤦‍♀️
She’s a liability! I think she’d probably be better getting herself a job and leaving it to adults to look after the kids

Reactions: 11
Completely agree with the fact she shouldn’t be sharing him on the toilet but Jesus Christ the amount of ableist views on here is disgusting. Just because your child didn’t have ‘delays’ and wasn’t potty trained till 3 doesn’t mean others are the same. My 27 month old is toilet trained and I know a girl with Down syndrome who obviously has ‘delays’ also toilet trained at 27 months. Some of these comments about the fact he couldn’t possibly be toilet trained as he has ‘delays’ is absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
oooh i missed it, what did bathboards put on?
They’d reposted Hinch’s story of Ron on the toilet and shared it to their story and a grid post to advertise the steps he used to get onto the toilet. In a teeny tiny defence they most likely thought it was “okay” since Hinch had originally posted it, essentially giving permission for the image to be freely used since it’s now out of her control and ownership but still not really appropriate. They’ve deleted all trace now but have blocked people who messaged them privately to express concern instead of just apologising like you would hope they would

Reactions: 8
Honestly I know she will be the sort of person to shout at him for doing stuff like that, making the situation worse and probably giving him a fear of needing the toilet. He will grow up associating the toilet with shame and dirtiness 😒 some kids can be so afraid of going to the toilet they force themselves not to go, develop awful constipation issues and really mess up their bowels for good.
Totally agree.
My littlest has food allergies and really struggled with withholding because he associated pooing with discomfort. It look MONTHS and a lot of laxatives to get him to where he needed to be.
And that was without anyone shouting at him or shutting the toilet door so he couldn’t get to it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.