Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rex bringing over shells to his Mum and telling her that they had snails šŸ˜„ Has Ronnie ever even been to the beach? If he has, he was no doubt strapped into a pram and not allowed out.
I remember them going once. Grinch wore a long, black maxi dress then made a big deal out of having to wear it because she gets trolled about the marks and bruises on her legs caused by a medical condition. Then she said they were going to buy a beach hut! I donā€™t recall any pictures of Ronniehascurlz playing on the sand though.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I was thinking this too. I was like am I the only one whoā€™s child was out of a stroller by age 2? My child is waaaay too active for that, she wouldnā€™t have had it. Actually really wish she would have napped in a stroller would have made life a lot easierā€¦ šŸ˜‚
Mine wants to walk everywhere well until weā€™re half way then its carry! But there is noway in hell they would even wanna climb into a pushchair lol yet I fall for it every time!!

Spotted this wonder how long before Ron gets one and LOVVESSSSS IT GUYS

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So her first "day" back was just a day of ads. Never change Soph šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ not sure if it's already been covered but I'm presuming Jamie working on "our" projects is him joining the influencer world and making them a fully fledged couple brand šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ I wouldn't be surprised if he's negotiating joining Gleam.

Reactions: 25
I really don't like SS but Sophie THAT'S what you call nice clothes. Her lounge sets were soooo boring and tacky, I dread to think of what she'd bring out if she got asked to be in ITS.
I really do love alot of Staceys collection.

Mine wants to walk everywhere well until weā€™re half way then its carry! But there is noway in hell they would even wanna climb into a pushchair lol yet I fall for it every time!!

Spotted this wonder how long before Ron gets one and LOVVESSSSS IT GUYS
Tbh all 3 of my kids have had those trolleys along with a shop and play kitchen - there really cute trolleys and really cheap. I hope he does get one!

I remember them going once. Grinch wore a long, black maxi dress then made a big deal out of having to wear it because she gets trolled about the marks and bruises on her legs caused by a medical condition. Then she said they were going to buy a beach hut! I donā€™t recall any pictures of Ronniehascurlz playing on the sand though.
I remember that aswell. I can't remember any photos at all of him in the sand!! Poor love

I remember that aswell. I can't remember any photos at all of him in the sand!! Poor love

Last edited:
I don't know if it was because my kids were out of prams at 2 years old. But why can't Ronnie nap in his bed or the sofa? Why is he still in a pram
Because she can control him when heā€™s harnessed in. Wonā€™t have a clue how to parent him if heā€™s not strapped down or Ma/Hinch is in charge

• Sad
ā€œWorkā€ and ā€œHinchā€ in the same sentence, am I seeing things šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Home from work guyyzzzzs OI OI OI. Heā€™s out flogging the Teshco Tat. They have no shame fiddling all the shoppers out of cash to line their pockets. Swear the greed is dripping out of his nasally big hooter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was just going to reply to someoneā€™s post but now I canā€™t find it šŸ˜¬ just wanted to say that sometimes I inwardly cringe about the Sopha struggle because it reminds me of myself. When Covid hit my husband started working from home. Doesnā€™t mean heā€™s around and available 24/7ā€“ not at all, heā€™s actually WORKING in our home office or our barn. But it did change our schedule and our home dynamic, and we do see more of each other than when he worked out of the house. Iā€™ve been struggling with post partum blah and looking back on those early Covid days before we found our groove, I think having him around more actually made my depression/anxiety worse!! Heā€™s an AMAZING dad and partner, but I think because I was struggling I relied on him a lot more than I actually had to. I didnā€™t push myself or challenge myself, I didnā€™t have any confidence to do much completely solo, and I kind of wound myself up constantly sharing worries or complaints (obviously itā€™s good to have a supportive partner to listen to you, but for me it was a bit of too much of a good thing if you know what I mean). I realized what was going on and made a conscious effort to change it. Point of this ramble being, IF Hinch truly was/is struggling AT ALL, I canā€™t imagine having a husband who doesnā€™t work and is just hanging around all the time is doing her or those kids any good. That set up wasnā€™t the natural healthy flow for my family at all, and changing that dynamic helped SO much

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine coming back from work and making such a big bleeping deal out if it!!! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ how embarrassing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Detective souschef here.
A few observations.
1)
044D6C47-FF36-475F-8840-E551ED21636E.png

When inch comes home I was drawn to this on the cushion. What do we reckon? Dairylea dippers? Iā€™m counting 3 of them stacked up. Was thatā€™s Ronnies lunch or hers? My guess is hers. Why canā€™t she put them in the bin?

2)
8187D6C4-C90A-4C57-84DA-A7633DF9560E.png

Again when inch returns home. Does that look like someone is asleep in that pram to you? Bundled up in a blanket? Hmmmm

3)
3A652E27-9DDE-4BD3-B253-ACC56CA0685A.png

Bear with me on this one. Ive definitely seen those crocs in that exact spot before recently. Do you reckon they have markers on the lawn for where to place the staged items šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh bleeping god the tit show is back
Morning Montage's same as before,
LittleRonnieblesshim looking a tad young
Pushing fat Henry's food across the floor.

What's with Ron's hair, poor little sod, looks like a greasy chip pan
He's only bloody 2 Soph, for god sake
Not a sixty year old man

Back at the window, climbs on the chair
Waiting for the postman to come.
Edits the vid so he climbs up in one go
Making out he's her 'insta perfect' son.

Then there's baby leonard who's giving us a smile
Even though his nappy is full
So get off your phone, go change his bum
You useless neglectful mum

Isn't it time that crib went the tip
With the rest of your useless tat?
It's the most horrendous thing I ever did see,
and that's all I've got to say about that!

So maternity Sopha is now over
and it's back to the gram for you,
With more endless boring content
Because you can't think of anything new!

So all your struggling & worries
That you drip fed to your 'poor sheep'
Well they couldn't care less if the truth be told
Because you ain't their bleeping Bo Peep!!

So do us a favour, go back on maternity, put your phone in the drawer
We're not bloody interested in your new Hinch dine range,
It's tit and won't sell like before.

I'm always Kate to the party
As I work 12 hours a day,
I'm sure you Tattlers have covered it all...
Hope you don't mind me having my say
ATVšŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Itā€™s coz itā€™s always mentioned on here shes literally known for naming cloths so trying to go back to basics but yes I do believe sheā€™s not lifted a cloth in months jamie or her mum does the cleaning!
Iā€™ve said it before and il say it again she is no cleaner, she does nothing except destroy her sink with scratches by using a scrub daddy which is way to harsh and puts a wash in her machine, puts toilet duck in her toilet but never seems to actually clean or scrub her toilet bowl and sprays febreeze on everything thatā€™s stands still and thatā€™s it, oh sorry she hoovers up crumbs from her toaster with the same handheld that she uses to hoover around her toilet šŸ¤®, yeah brilliant cleaner

Reactions: 20
VERY, VERY long time lurker here!

Apologies if itā€™s already been said, but does nobody think that Jamieā€™s ā€˜workā€™ is maybe ā€˜project managingā€™ the renovations on their new house, that they obviously completed before Stamp Duty deadline??

Reactions: 37
That Hinch dinner set is the exact same one as they have been selling in IKEA for bleeping years. The front of her! šŸ˜³
Yup. I have it, bought it when we moved into our first house as it was cheap. Think it needs changing now!

Reactions: 11
Detective souschef here.
A few observations.
1)View attachment 726672
When inch comes home I was drawn to this on the cushion. What do we reckon? Dairylea dippers? Iā€™m counting 3 of them stacked up. Was thatā€™s Ronnies lunch or hers? My guess is hers. Why canā€™t she put them in the bin?

2)View attachment 726688
Again when inch returns home. Does that look like someone is asleep in that pram to you? Bundled up in a blanket? Hmmmm

3)View attachment 726695
Bear with me on this one. Ive definitely seen those crocs in that exact spot before recently. Do you reckon they have markers on the lawn for where to place the staged items šŸ˜‚
Why are the pram wheels SO clean?! I know itā€™s summer time but mine get dusty and muddy from walks even now. I used to wash the wheels after walks in winter but even then they werenā€™t THAT clean. Is the pram just a house pram? Or soph literally doesnā€™t take the kids out anywhere šŸ§

Reactions: 19
Word on the street is that Hinch is trying to hire a beach hut again like SS has done

guess whoā€™s she has enquired about this eveningā€¦.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
There she goes lying like a burst couch on the egg chair again.
She's honestly verging on starring in the remake of Weekend at Bernie's the way she carries on sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are the pram wheels SO clean?! I know itā€™s summer time but mine get dusty and muddy from walks even now. I used to wash the wheels after walks in winter but even then they werenā€™t THAT clean. Is the pram just a house pram? Or soph literally doesnā€™t take the kids out anywhere šŸ§
As I posted that picture I noticed she has a rockit on the pram - a gadget that rocks your pram for you. My guess is that pram rarely if ever leaves the Astro turf hence why so clean. She whacks the baby in it and presses go. I donā€™t mean this in a ā€œfat shamingā€ way but if sheā€™s so hung up about her post baby tummy (arenā€™t we all) then maybe actually physically pushing the baby around would help get the extra steps in ehh.

Reactions: 31
So the only reason she came back online was to con her idiot followers out of more money......I missed you all I'm going to clean and set my dining room table that no one sits at. Oh would you look it is all of my stuff. BTW you can buy it. I have missed you all (I've missed your money) no go and buy my tit Ikea knock offs for more money then they are worth

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.