Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure it’s the smartest idea to leave a bowl of whole nuts within reach of a toddler. Still, the same woman who puts her infant child in a cots filled with crap against all advice 🙄

Posted at the same time!
I still watch my teen eating nuts just in case 😂 I can’t help myself! Soph is not smart in the common sense department, but she is smart when it comes to manipulating sheep.

Reactions: 9
Not sure it’s the smartest idea to leave a bowl of whole nuts within reach of a toddler. Still, the same woman who puts her infant child in a cots filled with crap against all advice 🙄

@Lilograce Posted at the same time!
I mean, it’s no worse than the 100s of toxic cleaning products she has in non-locked cupboard/containers. What’s a few nuts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she really put “I’ve missed my cloths“???

So mat leave means literally doing nothing for 3 months then? Wow! Wish I’d known that back in the day 🥴
It’s coz it’s always mentioned on here shes literally known for naming cloths so trying to go back to basics but yes I do believe she’s not lifted a cloth in months jamie or her mum does the cleaning!

Reactions: 6
Why the fook is she lost? Did she leave the sofa and can’t find her way back? What is that woman banging on about. She’s really boring me to tears. Just cackles at those children and makes weird sounds
Inch should have got her some glasses, a map, a compass and a gps tracker for their anniversary instead if she’s that “lost” all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her fluffy gilet that she wore yesterday to the feaahhtutrrr is slung over the baby gate and full face of make up - not a hair out of place- implies she filmed that riveting montage yesterday. Same crunchy hair as he had at playball. She filmed that then buggered off for the day. I bet she has bleeping loads of them stashed in her pre record bank.
comes back on Monday 23rd. 3 months and a day after Lonnie was born. Yeah 3 month mat leave it was then. Contracts suspended for 3 months. And the sheep dont think she’s in it purely for the money. 😂
Just putting the photos of the fur gilet here so people aren’t compelled to watch her stories and give her more views. Also including the counter and manky laundry photos for future sleuthing purposes 🕵️‍♀️ 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Same old boring tit content. Try being normal and use your table to learn Ronnie some things. Put a old tablecloth down and do crafts on it... It's set up for a family of 100 for no reason collecting dust. Scruffy cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Those crockery and glasses look like the cheap crappy ones you get in a static caravan holiday.

Sorry, who on earth lays the table like that? I mean, mines mostly covered in kids crap, and my laptops.

Reactions: 28
And breeeathe 😂

“Jamie’s been out a lot working on projects so it’s just me and the boys a lot and I’m struggling to find a balance” what a load of bullshit just duck off we all know that’s not true. Why come on and lie when it’s so obvious that everyone will know that since Inch has been posting what he has on his stories. You spend no time with both kids at once, okay you spend some time with Lonnie but you spend next to 0 time with Ronnie and the kids are either with Inch or mad ma Barker so stop lying for once to manipulate the sheep. Also why have you got 2 separate pushchairs for each kids? Surely that double buggy makes a hell of a lot more sense. Further proof that she never has both kids by herself. God I have not ranted like this on here before but I can’t stand the bold face lying she constantly does. As if she just comes back like nothing has happened as well. Piss off. You galavant around all the time like you’ve got no responsibilities, you’ve got 2 people around 24/7 to look after the kids you pretend you don’t have, if you’re not galavanting around you’re glued to the manky sofa or sat in the garden alone while the world goes on around you and now you’re filming yourself putting a wash on in your “stinking” washing machine because you couldn’t be asked getting off the sofa to clean in the first place when you’re on your so-called maternity leave. You can literally buy Washing Machine clean as well you just put it in the drawer and run the washing machine it’s not hard. Maternity leave for most women is usually time where mums have to look after the children alone as well as running the house, not your maternity leave where you just can’t be arsed getting off the sofa unless it was to go shopping or to the theatre with your friends or to a farm without the kids that you pretend you don’t have So don’t come back with that or I’m still struggling guys when it’s so blatantly obvious that you’re not hence why you never posted or reposted any of the things that your friends have been to show you’re out and about having a great time because it doesn’t fit your exploitative narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just putting the photos of the fur gilet here so people aren’t compelled to watch her stories and give her more views. Also including the counter and manky laundry photos for future sleuthing purposes 🕵️‍♀️ 😏
Absolutely crying that you've blurred Henry's face 🤣🤣🤣 protecting his identity 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just watched his story going ‘dads home’ from what a day of gambling because let’s be honest he isn’t working! Also she really does have a god awful cackle in the background, sounds like something out of Hocus Pocus

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can just see her making Ron do the curly girl hair method… plopping his hair in an old tee
I have curly hair. WAY too much trouble for our Soph. She’s more clip on and go! Poor Ronnie looks as though he’s had a pin set.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually like this (only thing i do like) but obviously refuse to buy anything of hers .... duck you hinch
B&M had very similar for £5, I bought one (my nephew knocked the glass over before I could even reach him, don't shoot me, he was fine ;)
So yeah nothing about her range is unique or different

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.