Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she announces that she’s moving to a farm and given the kids to mad ma 🤷‍♀️. Posting comments about being happiest in a field of animals and gushing over the dog instead of her kids just isn’t normal is it? She doesn’t even try to pretend she enjoys motherhood… maybe she’s dropping hints hoping people will offer to adopt the boys 🙄
Maybe she'll just do a swipe up for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that she hit herself in the face (I think I'm right with this?) when there was a spider in her house makes me think she isn't cut out for the countryside

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Slightly off topic.

I got bored (no judging) and went for a nose at the Hinch FB groups

These people are putting Zoflora in their glade plug ins, spraying it like its air freshener and in Reed diffusers. And worse, bloody car washer bottle

That's before you get to the hoovering 3/4 times a day.

So bloody dangerous, and she is partly responsible with her bloody content. Never addressed, never made a statement. Na da!

For that alone she is trash!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Plus if it was this time last year-ish then nobody was getting into their GP surgery so it would have been a telephone appointment anyway so no paps to "catch her". It does smell like a shite story.
I thought it was in a chemists not a GP Surgery 🤔

Reactions: 7
I feel guilty everytime I think this.Ronnie came as a shock,she had perfected her image in her eyes and had married a man who she believed was loaded.
As for Lennie,can't get the morning after claim out of my head.I feel sure this had something to do with the misleading dates.
Sorry Soph,harsh but it's what I think.What I also think is that you and yours have gone away for more than an anniversary trip.
I haven't read this far back :( what are the morning after claims?

Massively late to the party. But I thought she was this anxiety wridden stay at home type who yearned for a quiet cosy family life. I read the wiki about her being in sales??? I thought she was over weight when she met Jamie and was a mobile hairdresser?? I'm really confused. I also don't recognise some of the pictures? Is that the same lady??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's occurred to me that there may well be a montage coming up of Soph being reunited with her one true love, Fatty Fret Alot. He's going to be out of his mind by now, wondering where she is, why she hasn't been there to tuck him into his divan with his monogrammed fleece blanket, and where the postman is! There'll be tears, cries of joy, Soph saying "I know, mummaz here, I know" before she gazes over to behind the sofa and wonders who the two small boys belong to. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So what have their anniversary shenanigans told us?
1. They waste money
2. They're a pair of twats
3. They're not children people
4. They're still a pair of twats
5. She's a 'lamb whisperer'
6. He's now a sheep shagger
7. No fashion sense between you, bit like your braincell
8. #gifted You pay for duck all!
9. They are more than just twats

Rant over. duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Surprised we haven't had a slow montage of them walking through to the door to Henry running to them and Ronnie being told 1 2 3 action Run "so happy to be home with my boys" "home is where your heart is" fuk off

Lmaooooo
Something is definitely amiss in that house. These last couple of days she has looked the happiest she has in months, is that a coincidence when she is away from the boys? I think not.

Also, each to their own, but there is no way I would have been able to leave my baby for two nights so soon after they’d been born

Reactions: 29
I can't believe they didn't leave the hotel grounds and went for a walk along Barton on Sea or Milford on Sea Beaches - you go all that way from Maldovia and don't even get to see the sea! I had to laugh at the Hospitality comment - what a joke! No pics from the amazing spa or dining room - the food would have been far too sophisticated for our Sopha and Jamie Brent. They clearly spent all the time in their suite/treehouse except for the teddy bear sheep walk no doubt Sopha thinking she's far too famous to walk around the hotel. When I worked at the hotel celebs staying would walk around and chat to staff and guests alike as though they were just regular guests.
When me and my family stayed there we were in the swimming pool at the same time as Bryony Gordon and her daughter, now then, I might not agree with everything she says and does but she’s a real and respected journalist and published author (not ghost written!) who was in a bikini playing with her kid, just like we were! Hinch is on another planet and the idea the only thing she did outside the room was walk a sheep on a lead is too bizarre!!!!

Reactions: 16
Something is definitely amiss in that house. These last couple of days she has looked the happiest she has in months, is that a coincidence when she is away from the boys? I think not.

Also, each to their own, but there is no way I would have been able to leave my baby for two nights so soon after they’d been born
She's at her happiest when she's away from her own kids the scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A while ago she put up a story about Ronnie having his uniform ready for nursery but that's it! She's never mentioned it ever again. Maybe he is going and they've decided to keep that part of his life away from Instagram but somehow I think he's been maybe once or twice and never been back. The general consensus of opinion is that the nursery staff may well have picked up some issues that Ronnie has and Hinch has thrown her toys out of the big fat gypsy Moses basket, deciding perhaps that as he can talk very well thank you very much, he doesn't need a nursery. Especially one where the staff are clearly trolls in her opinion!
Thank you! I wonder if he does go and they just don’t mention it. From personal experience they wouldn’t throw out any big ideas about his development after just a couple of sessions, but it would do him good to be around other children to see if his development improves

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.