Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a confusing individual, it's like she doesn't even know herself what she wants to portray. There's Soph the wannabe farm girl who loves animals but who never walks her dog or does any form of enrichment activities with him and can't look after a few fish. There's Soph who wants to be an Essex make up influencer, has her hair extensions, her botox, fillers, fake nails etc, (none of which I have ever seen on any woman who lives on a farm). Then there's Soph the cleaning influencer flogging her Zoflora and Minkies and living in her pristine, non child friendly grey palace. Soph the Mummy influencer with her two absolutely perfect children who always behave adorably and never get messy and never have a hair out of place and just love each other and the dog like the best brothers that they are. And then there's Sopha the slob, permanently attached to her manky sofa, watching Love Island and Eastenders, drinking Ribena and eating Mugshots or spaghetti hoops in a jug, in her tracksuit and sports direct socks, who never dresses up, never wears heels and doesn't want to leave the house because she is too anxious. It's like watching someone with some sort of multiple personality disorder!
This is exactly what she did at the start. She just goes where the money is. She’s a real life shape shifter. She had a hairdressing insta, a Henry Hinch insta, her everyday life insta and her “home interior” insta which morphed into the cleaning accout. This just happened to be the one that took off. She’s dipping her toe in everything at the min as she wants to move away from cleaning and will move her profile to where the money is. Parenting hasn’t been working for her so she’ll go down the home reno route.

Reactions: 35
This is exactly what she did at the start. She just goes where the money is. She’s a real life shape shifter. She had a hairdressing insta, a Henry Hinch insta, her everyday life insta and her “home interior” insta which morphed into the cleaning accout. This just happened to be the one that took off. She’s dipping her toe in everything at the min as she wants to move away from cleaning and will move her profile to where the money is. Parenting hasn’t been working for her so she’ll go down the home reno route.
Well thank god the hairdressing one didn’t take off! Those cuts she did on Jamie in lockdown were a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1. She could get a prescription from her GP
2. All pharmacy staff sign a confidentiality disclosure
Plus if it was this time last year-ish then nobody was getting into their GP surgery so it would have been a telephone appointment anyway so no paps to "catch her". It does smell like a shite story.

Reactions: 4
Does Ronnie go to nursery or anything? If she’s struggling wouldn’t that help even if it’s a couple of mornings a week?!
A while ago she put up a story about Ronnie having his uniform ready for nursery but that's it! She's never mentioned it ever again. Maybe he is going and they've decided to keep that part of his life away from Instagram but somehow I think he's been maybe once or twice and never been back. The general consensus of opinion is that the nursery staff may well have picked up some issues that Ronnie has and Hinch has thrown her toys out of the big fat gypsy Moses basket, deciding perhaps that as he can talk very well thank you very much, he doesn't need a nursery. Especially one where the staff are clearly trolls in her opinion!

Reactions: 19
She really doesn't like Inchnobnojob does she?

And what absolute weapon has a hot chocolate for breakfast in bleeping August?

Get in the bin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
No way did they pay full price for that stay. Chewton Glen are known for gifting Influencers or offering heavily discounted stays in return for grid posts. They either got the treehouse added on for free or a huge discount.

Reactions: 30
Do you guys think they really paid? They put all of that work in with the montages and showing the different features, it just doesn’t sit right. I’m wondering if they get it heavily discounted fior advertising, but if you pay a bit you don’t have to say ‘gifted’ I just gave a feeling like they’re being dishonest as usual and sneaky over the disclosure, especially if other Instagrammers have been gifted it. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 37
She's a false bleep who sees her demise on the horizon. Ffs big nose Jam the man stories more than she does, I believe he even dresses the kids according to his stories so what the actual duck is she doing all fucken day?

I hope he genuinely loves her else he'll bin her soon.

Reactions: 13
No way did they pay full price for that stay. Cheating Glen are know for gifting Influencers or offering heavily discounted stays in return for grid posts. They either got the treehouse added on for free or a huge discount.
Lol we posted the same thing at the same time as

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you guys think they really paid? They put all of that work in with the montages and showing the different features, it just doesn’t sit right. I’m wondering if they get it heavily discounted fior advertising, but if you pay a bit you don’t have to say ‘gifted’ I just gave a feeling like they’re being dishonest as usual and sneaky over the disclosure, especially if other Instagrammers have been gifted it. 🤔🤔🤔
You're probably right, but I'm sure they 'wanted to pay' like they paid for their 'grass journey' :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well it would explain Ron’s likeness to him in that fan art 🤔
If it's not coffee I'm spilling down my front, it's wine when I'm laughing at your comments! Fresh pyjamas now have a crisp pinot grigio splashed all over them! 😂😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's a false bleep who sees her demise on the horizon. Ffs big nose Jam the man stories more than she does, I believe he even dresses the kids according to his stories so what the actual duck is she doing all fucken day?

I hope he genuinely loves her else he'll bin her soon.
I’ve always said he does everything. The cleaning, the kids, the house admin. She does the show cleaning and the show parenting. 100%. That’s why he had to leave work when Ronnie was born.
And I fully believe she will leave him in the near future. She will cheat on him for sure. Ive long suspected that if she was ever given the opportunity to do something outside of her home - TV, radio, whatever, she would cheat on Jamie with the first bloke she ended up working with. She “strictly curse” sort for sure.

Reactions: 36
I feel a “d’ya wanna see my bank statement hunnay” rant coming.
I hope she does a head wobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.