Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m with you, it’s all absolutely calculated. Has been for months!
Of course it has been! It’s been their plan for months. If not since day one. Crafty twats.
She dresses like an absolute scruff. Big baggy trousers/jumpsuit with a cropped jumper? I bet her wardrobe is stuffed full of nice clothes that she never ever wears. I’m so scruffy. Clothes don’t interest me but if I had the spare money I would totally invest in a better wardrobe. If I didn’t know what to wear I would get a stylist to help me.
None of us think she looks fat. I don’t think she looks fat there at all. We’ve commented on her looking fuller and healthier than her death filter likes to suggest. That fullness is in her face, bum and I would say chest area is much thicker - no bony shoulders but she’s not got a big tummy. But the way she dresses does absolutely nothing for her shape and figure.
You just know she’s spent hours sitting on that bed doing her make up and posing on that balcony to get the right coy shot to go with her “I wish we could live in the trees for ever” sentiment, only to then go back in and sit in the bed with curtains closed scoffing Lindt chocolate and scrolling tattle/ ordering crap off eBay.
She won’t have soaked in that view at all.
That’s her alpaca visit outfit too. Another pre-record?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Inch paid for the trip to help put the hospitality sector? OoOo you absolute hero! You paid for something instead of demanding it as a gift for princess Soph! Well done you're our hero xox
What with his Willy Hill winnings😉😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course it has been! It’s even their plan for months. If not since day one. Crafty twats.

That’s her alpaca visit outfit too. Another pre-record?
Ah yes. Interesting. Either this is her “uniform” at the moment - the way she re-wears the same thing over and over for a while - or somehow those two events are connected. However I do think someone confirmed this alpaca place was in Essex didn’t they? Can anyone remember? X

Reactions: 21
If I’m correct they’ve spent over £2,300 on a two nights get away… duck right off.. that’s a week vacation all inclusive 4*hotel with tui for a family of four there about. Absolutely ridiculous. They don’t understand the value of money.
That's because they don't work for it. It’s easy come easy go.

I think I have missed something , too many threads to go through! What has she done to Ronnie? That poor parenting comments , thanks x
If you watch her videos it should be apparent to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Soph might as well have married herself because jimbobnojobwashyourbumbumandyournob has had absolutely no part of this anniversary facade

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Well that is my letter of recommendation written to HRH Queen Elizabeth. I think it's only right that Jamie Hinchliffe is nominated for an OBE in the next Honours list. His outstanding contribution to the hospitality industry needs national recognition not least because of his admission that he has paid for this entire trip himself. I've alerted the Queen to the fact of course, that not only is this gesture one of magnanimous generosity, he made the gesture entirely out of his wife's money! Money I have also informed HRH, his wife has amassed from lying, conniving and deceiving people. Perhaps they'll be invited to Buckingham Palace for an awards ceremony? Sopha can dress up in one of her Victoria's Secret track suits and tattoo her eyebrows on, and Jamie short for James can wear his wedding waistcoat again. He can tend the throne is for his little princess and as she goes to sit down on it, he can guffaw and say "no it's not for you babe"
Do duck off Jamie, you weapons grade knob head!

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Please tell me someone else sees through this whole farm thing. I can’t take it 😩

She’s pulling you all in. EVERYTHING you have been watching this month has been planned. So when you say oh the mask slipped on inches stories etc. It hasn’t! They want you to see all of it. This is the start of the rebrand & has been orchestrated.

They’re not buying a farm, they’re just upgrading to something like Stacey’s.
when they present something slightly smaller it will make it easier to keep the sheep on side & soften the blow because she deserves it (🙄)
The only thing farm about it will be a sign!

This is why I never feel sorry for her. The poor little Sophie act is just all part of the brainwashing. It’s actually really sick because I see the concern from both hinchers and tattlers for her, meanwhile she’s just playing everyone

Only thing I believe she’s struggling with is having to be second fiddle to her kids. She’s too selfish to be a mum & she yearns for a life before children
You have eloquently echoed my thoughts.
Never feel sorry for her it's all coldly calculated plotted & planned. Every single bit.
Pair of cold hearted manipulative scheming bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
About he wanted to help the hospitality industry out. Piss off. Who do you think you are? They have this inflated image of themselves don’t they. Which famous celebrity couple spunked thousands on a hotel stay and stayed indoors in tracksuits?… the Hinchcunts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
If you click on chewton hotel tagged posts it’s reasonably interesting. There are several treehouses aren’t there? Because there’s a lady staying in one yesterday. I’ve no idea if it’s the same one as the hinches. And perhaps more interestingly theres a photo of some ladies who are the “iconic marketing team”…. Wonder if any connection there.
Oh and lots of photos of kiddies having a lovely time with the animals and going on the beach walk. I wonder if the hinches have done the beach walk…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think I have missed something , too many threads to go through! What has she done to Ronnie? That poor parenting comments , thanks x
She doesn’t bother with him anymore since she had Lennie. If you notice only Jamie takes him out and does things with him. She put up photos on her personal Facebook of just her Lennie and Henry and said this was everything she wanted without a photo of poor Ron.

She also pretends he can do things he can’t by reversing videos to make out he has better motor skills and replies to dms saying he could talk months ago when clearly he can’t. She seems to be embarrassed of the fact he is probably on the spectrum based on multiple red flags she’s shown on her stories

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Been away for a month due to having the worst time of my life.

Soph sprinkling clean straw in that pen and putting hay into the hay bag 😂 that’s not really what farm girls do hun… where are your wellies and overalls when you’re literally ankle(or even knee) Deep in animal poo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She dresses like an absolute scruff. Big baggy trousers/jumpsuit with a cropped jumper? I bet her wardrobe is stuffed full of nice clothes that she never ever wears. I’m so scruffy. Clothes don’t interest me but if I had the spare money I would totally invest in a better wardrobe. If I didn’t know what to wear I would get a stylist to help me.
None of us think she looks fat. I don’t think she looks fat there at all. We’ve commented on her looking fuller and healthier than her death filter likes to suggest. That fullness is in her face, bum and I would say chest area is much thicker - no bony shoulders but she’s not got a big tummy. But the way she dresses does absolutely nothing for her shape and figure.
You just know she’s spent hours sitting on that bed doing her make up and posing on that balcony to get the right coy shot to go with her “I wish we could live in the trees for ever” sentiment, only to then go back in and sit in the bed with curtains closed scoffing Lindt chocolate and scrolling tattle/ ordering crap off eBay.
She won’t have soaked in that view at all.
Live in the trees then you pair of baboons.
Whoops,done it again,meant bafoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.