Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it her birthday or something? It seems an odd way to celebrate a wedding anniversary, with it all just about one person. If you're reading this Jamie, I hope you got some surprises too? If not, I'm sorry, maybe next year Sofe will get some ideas together for you to have a treat....

👍 ATV #motherofdog #ownerofchildren

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So the place they stayed in said that kids go free during the simmer holidays... They could have taken the kids... Poor, disgusting parenting!!!
I mean let's be honest they could afford it either way. This makes it 100x worse though.

Reactions: 26
Is it her birthday or something? It seems an odd way to celebrate a wedding anniversary, with it all just about one person. If you're reading this Jamie, I hope you got some surprises too? If not, I'm sorry, maybe next year Sofe will get some ideas together for you to have a treat....

He probably got a a new car when he was in the show room laughing at his kid falling over and crying 👍

Reactions: 28

Owner of children 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If I’m correct they’ve spent over £2,300 on a two nights get away… duck right off.. that’s a week vacation all inclusive 4*hotel with tui for a family of four there about. Absolutely ridiculous. They don’t understand the value of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
So the place they stayed in said that kids go free during the simmer holidays... They could have taken the kids... Poor, disgusting parenting!!!
You don’t have to take your kids everywhere with you?🤣 I’m aware this isn’t a rave thread but that was a major reach.

Reactions: 49
So many thoughts about this entire trip so brain dump…

They’ve been staying at the most amazing hotel, videoing just about everything, but where are the meals? I live for meals out! Even room service! Where’s the bloody food?! Surely Inch didn’t just eat smoothies, crisps and mug shots? Sorry…POSH crisps (get in the bin with your bloody posh crisps!)

Inchworm “supporting” the struggling hospitality industry…by spending his wife’s money? 🤣🤣🤣

Calling a bingo on the return home montage of cuddling the children and banging on about how nothing is better than being at home with her boyzzz when yesterday she clearly stated that “complete happiness” is only possible when you’re walking a sheep on a lead 🙄

This entire trip just shows how totally fucked up they both are. I despair for those kiddles 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Please tell me someone else sees through this whole farm thing. I can’t take it 😩

She’s pulling you all in. EVERYTHING you have been watching this month has been planned. So when you say oh the mask slipped on inches stories etc. It hasn’t! They want you to see all of it. This is the start of the rebrand & has been orchestrated.

They’re not buying a farm, they’re just upgrading to something like Stacey’s.
when they present something slightly smaller it will make it easier to keep the sheep on side & soften the blow because she deserves it (🙄)
The only thing farm about it will be a sign!

This is why I never feel sorry for her. The poor little Sophie act is just all part of the brainwashing. It’s actually really sick because I see the concern from both hinchers and tattlers for her, meanwhile she’s just playing everyone

Only thing I believe she’s struggling with is having to be second fiddle to her kids. She’s too selfish to be a mum & she yearns for a life before children
fully agree and I think Ronnies Issues are too much for her

Reactions: 33
Wonder how many frantic calls were made to Chewton Glen security after the pair of scruffs were spotted. People were probably clasping their handbags to their chests as they walked past.
And turning their diamond rings inwards😂😂😂

If I’m correct they’ve spent over £2,300 on a two nights get away… duck right off
I thought the treehouse was £1900 a night🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I have missed something , too many threads to go through! What has she done to Ronnie? That poor parenting comments , thanks x

Reactions: 2
Inch paid for the trip to help put the hospitality sector? OoOo you absolute hero! You paid for something instead of demanding it as a gift for princess Soph! Well done you're our hero xox

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can't believe they didn't leave the hotel grounds and went for a walk along Barton on Sea or Milford on Sea Beaches - you go all that way from Maldovia and don't even get to see the sea! I had to laugh at the Hospitality comment - what a joke! No pics from the amazing spa or dining room - the food would have been far too sophisticated for our Sopha and Jamie Brent. They clearly spent all the time in their suite/treehouse except for the teddy bear sheep walk no doubt Sopha thinking she's far too famous to walk around the hotel. When I worked at the hotel celebs staying would walk around and chat to staff and guests alike as though they were just regular guests.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.