Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just started following a country lifestyle account...here we go...here comes the dream boards. Just what SS did for her house and pictures of how she wants her next lifestyle

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hot chocolate and a real log fire? Have I missed something? It’s bleeping August in Hampshire not December in the Arctic. It was only 2 days ago that she was tend sunbathing and making out like she was in the Costa Del Sol. Is Chewton Glen that posh it’s got it’s own external climate control?

• Haha
Reactions: 103
Jamie put the farm life hashtag 😂 Have a look at the hashtag at actual farm life then you see these dickheads with sheep on a lead 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I cannot be the only grown women chuckling at her having a hot chocolate first thing in the morning 😳🤣 have a brew love sort your immature taste buds out 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I cannot be the only grown women chuckling at her having a hot chocolate first thing in the morning 😳🤣 have a brew love sort your immature taste buds out 😭🤣
A hot chocolate isn't the first thought I have on a summer holiday. Maybe in the evening. But not when it's hot

Reactions: 28
A hot chocolate isn't the first thought I have on a summer holiday. Maybe in the evening. But not when it's hot
Yes hot chocolate is for winding down not prepping for the day, then again a coffee keeps me going, what does she need to keep going for... when she's had enough she just stops 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All this "farm life" bullshit is just a way to get her sheep to accept and acknowledge that she is planning on moving despite saying she would never would because she loves her house so much 🙄.

When was that Loose Women episode where she was grilled by JSP. Not even 6 months ago and she's changed her tune.

Reactions: 41
It’s the leaves of the tree that “let go” not the tree, I hope she’s happy now in her tree house, no montage from the suite, says it all.
I’d be lucky if I got taken out for a meal, ungrateful little madam she is!
Running around a “farm” in LV trainers, ye need some wellies hunnay, but she’s only learning guyzz 😉

Reactions: 27
All the sheep excitement caused Sophie to take her eyes off buying bots or maybe she sow at up buying 7000 for Jamie.. either way today’s numbers aren’t looking good!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
AD99BA9D-F202-4981-91F4-2B4AB7B48C23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She never should’ve had kids. She only had them because that’s what’s expected of her but she clearly doesn’t want the responsibility or reality of Ronnie or Lennie.

She’s too selfish and to an extent there’s nothing wrong with that, if you want to live your life doing everything you love when you want with your friends and family fair play to you but that goes out the window when you have kids and she clearly will never accept that someone other than herself has to come first.

Reactions: 40
@Bunnykins your recaps just get funnier and funnier 🤣🤣
You accurately hit the nail on the head every time with what an absolute joke this pair really are 🤪🤪
Little soph and her childminder 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please tell me someone else sees through this whole farm thing. I can’t take it 😩

She’s pulling you all in. EVERYTHING you have been watching this month has been planned. So when you say oh the mask slipped on inches stories etc. It hasn’t! They want you to see all of it. This is the start of the rebrand & has been orchestrated.

They’re not buying a farm, they’re just upgrading to something like Stacey’s.
when they present something slightly smaller it will make it easier to keep the sheep on side & soften the blow because she deserves it (🙄)
The only thing farm about it will be a sign!

This is why I never feel sorry for her. The poor little Sophie act is just all part of the brainwashing. It’s actually really sick because I see the concern from both hinchers and tattlers for her, meanwhile she’s just playing everyone

Only thing I believe she’s struggling with is having to be second fiddle to her kids. She’s too selfish to be a mum & she yearns for a life before children

• Heart
Reactions: 124
I’m a bit behind but is she still breastfeeding as I can’t really see her being away that long from Lennie if she’s doing it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would have more respect for her if she was honest and said that she’s stopped for what ever reason, plus she had those gifted Elvie pumps, will they just be thrown in the dump now? 😂

Reactions: 13
Please tell me someone else sees through this whole farm thing. I can’t take it 😩

She’s pulling you all in. EVERYTHING you have been watching this month has been planned. So when you say oh the mask slipped on inches stories etc. It hasn’t! They want you to see all of it. This is the start of the rebrand & has been orchestrated.

They’re not buying a farm, they’re just upgrading to something like Stacey’s.
when they present something slightly smaller it will make it easier to keep the sheep on side & soften the blow because she deserves it (🙄)
The only thing farm about it will be a sign!

This is why I never feel sorry for her. The poor little Sophie act is just all part of the brainwashing. It’s actually really sick because I see the concern from both hinchers and tattlers for her, meanwhile she’s just playing everyone

Only thing I believe she’s struggling with is having to be second fiddle to her kids. She’s too selfish to be a mum & she yearns for a life before children
Nah I’m with you, it’s all absolutely calculated. Has been for months!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.