Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 716761
showing off the bloody VS tracksuit to prove it’s not last year’s photos!
Maybe it’s just me but if my husband was nice enough to take me away for an anniversary I would make a bit more effort to look better, she looks a mess, baggy tracksuit and messy plait, she’s never looks groomed and I’m not saying she needs to look great every day but for a special occasion I thought she would try a bit harder

Reactions: 25
Serious question - do you think he has put a P.I.P claim in for looking after her ?

Reactions: 18
I agree I think Ronnie takes after her and she's on the spectrum

Reactions: 10
Defo caught him shagging ma

Reactions: 20
She looked better and made more effort for the shopping trip with SS

Reactions: 21
In my experience (no hate here just my experience working in this field) I know a lot of people I work with prefer to not be called autistics. In a sentence like that I’d say “a person with autism” if you do know their preferred pronouns then obviously you could say she/he/they have autism. Autistics can be offensive to some people with autism

Reactions: 19
I actually agree with you but please don't call people who have austim "autistics" I'm sure you didn't mean it but that's offensive x

Reactions: 19
I have autism and I think she does too. Her movements especially.

Reactions: 12
This is correct unfortunately
Yeah she’s also hiding from the camera as she probably hasn’t lost all her baby weight yet and that’s why you never see her whole body in his videos, no shame in her having some baby weight but I’ve a feeling after seeing today that this is what the problem would appear to be plus it’s possibly why she’s off her stories for so long and all the baggy clothes

Reactions: 9
I bet they’ve just gone down to dinner and he’s wearing his vest and shorts, she’s in an off the shoulder pj set and they’ve just ordered spaghetti hoop pie with melted cheese string topping followed by a cauliflower cake.

Reactions: 21
Guyzzzzzz we love this hotel so much Jamie has decided to surprise me with another night stay I’m so special I’m going to polish my tiara. All the best!

Reactions: 15
Her ‘What’s that one?’
Him ‘bidet, wash your bum bum innit’

Holy shit I hope this posh hotel are ready.

View attachment 716810
Why does she act like a child or somebody who’s been locked away for her whole life, she knew full well what it was but has to make out she’s such an innocent naive little girl, grow up and stop with the dumb act

Reactions: 12
Whilst theyre in the dining room the staff are frantically trying to get three alpacas wearing pink ribbons up the stairs for Jamie’s big surprise!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.