Mrs Hinch #415 I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she playing this little lost Soph act so she can come and claim she’s been really unwell, stressed, overwhelmed as nasty trolls have made her feel unsafe (remember it’s the only reason she said she would move) so they had to dump a million on a new home to feel safe guys but it’s ok she deserves it she works so hard and she’s such a good mum she’s been so not herself I’m sure the house will help ATV from hinch farm oi ok gwaaaan son get them alpacas

What would of been cuter is if rondonmovealong was led with her looking at clouds chatting laughing and learning. It’s not all about manic episode Soph. I’m sure she geared this act up last time before a book release about “trolls” to get her side out and address conspiracy theories which she didn’t actually do once in the entire book!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That cloud story 🤯, very very weird behaviour, obviously attention seeking but in a very very bizarre way, the 🦔 story was more believable if she was seeking adoring messages from her huns. Very very odd. And that bleeping finger…….. here’s one for ya hunnnnnaaayyyyyyy 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

And no update on poor old sonic either. They will just pretend it never happened after the RSPCA just said “let it go free you pair of prize pricks” it’s all for attention, just like the fish. Flip and flop. Gone but not forgotten 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 31
Yes exactly she seems to have no qualms using chemicals that harm , or that are tested on animals actively encouraging her army of lunatics do the same.
Lunatic is the right word, just read some of the comments made under inch’s post of her with the alpaca’s and wow it’s unbelievable, they attack like crazy anyone who dares to make a comment which doesn’t agree with what their leader does and all the gushing comments telling her to get her alpaca farm and how beautiful she is and how she deserves the world, omg why does she deserve everything, what has she ever done, I’ve said it before, it’s like a cult
I may be very Kate with this, but just seen this on Gonslow's post. 😳😳
I mean what the duck, you don't agree with what someone else says, so you tell them to DIE? Absolutely shocking behaviour from their so called "fans". They are the vile trolls imo.

View attachment 708917

Reactions: 20
Want to add also the the RSPCA are generally renowned for not being the best animal charity, you will find many local rescue centres who will take in sick creatures and treat them much better than a corporation run by a CEO on a 6 figure salary. Once again, Sophie and Jamie couldn’t be more out of touch with reality.

Bell ends

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I heard the name HINCH and saw the range of cleaning and laundry products ....but no idea who she was so went onto instagram for a look

Her house is chavtastic - its awful - crushed velvet sofa and laminate flooring .... LIVE LAUGH LOVE on the wall .....and i can just imagine how it smells - a cocktail of cheap chemical cleaning products

i did also have a sniff of her laundry products - they were a mixrure of overpowering fake perfumes , some sour and some sickly sweet - with hints of cat pee and toilet cleaner .....nasty horrible and toxic

her husband also looks a bit overweight and sweaty , id imagine he farts a lot ....and that beard probably stinks as well .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I could kind of understand the drawing the clouds thing if she was doing it with Ronnie as a bit of imagination play. But a 30 year old woman laying there doing that on her own is just weird
And filming it for content! She’s off her head.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else shouting at the Sky News at 5.55 am this morning when they did a segment on Tattle or is that just me? I hate that these people choose to put their entire lives online and then call us trolls when they have to actively seek us out to find out when we are saying in a gossip forum. 😤

Reactions: 34
I may be very Kate with this, but just seen this on Gonslow's post. 😳😳
I mean what the duck, you don't agree with what someone else says, so you tell them to DIE? Absolutely shocking behaviour from their so called "fans". They are the vile trolls imo.

View attachment 708917
If the media wants an example of what trolling can look like, this is it... who are these people who think it's okay to act like that if they don't agree with someone's opinion... welcome to the world, people have opinions 🙄

Reactions: 24
That was brilliant @Bunnykins 👍

the picture of Ronsoms is an old one. He’s smaller and his face is younger. Don’t they see that themselves that their little boy is growing up?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else shouting at the Sky News at 5.55 am this morning when they did a segment on Tattle or is that just me? I hate that these people choose to put their entire lives online and then call us trolls when they have to actively seek us out to find out when we are saying in a gossip forum. 😤
I didn't see it .. what was it about?

Reactions: 1
She plays the victim all the time. She wants everyone to think they should all be worried about her, she is such a giant fud! All these idiots trying to stick up for her like she's a member of their actual family. She wouldn't piss on you if u were on fire. She's a money grabbing, attention seeking prozzie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here's the story.
Don't even know who "Lauren Harris" is.
These shouldnt put their lives online if they don't want people talking. Because that's all we are doing.

Reactions: 20
I must be a Bot guysssss.
Instagram says I’m following Grinch but I’m not 🙀🙀🙀
Some people do that. If you go to edit profile and type following in bio it will be placed the same way as if you actually were. If that makes sense. It will show up like you’re following someone but you’re not. So she’s gone out of her way to type ‘following’ in her bio. Sick witch. I’ve just done it on mine quick for example x
01D4D6A8-A1CC-4FB2-99C7-48ED262A97F5.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Their garden is just the garden that keeps on giving..
Doves making love
Fox that Henry can’t find but always searching for
The birds nest she found in the tree
Was a squirrel mentioned as well for the table her uncle built
Now the hedgehog
It’s like a a tale out of Disney and she’s the princess finding all the lost animals in her garden
GROW UP
I love how out of all the gardens in her street all these wild animals are attracted to hers with the fake grass and flowers 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Slightly off topic and this may be mega old news but this post hasn't aged well.. still making it all about herself and the goal is to come off instagram? bet she didn't think it'd be because her career has dried up!

View attachment 708836
Loves her followers so much, all in it together etc but can't want to get off the gram. Doesn't exactly look to be making her happy does it. What she going to do when this dries up totally?

Reactions: 12
Another acting session from the Hinches! 🤢
If I found an ill hedgehog I certainly wouldn’t be strategically sitting on the lawn rubbing my face manically with husband filming it ready to put onto Instagram. I actually find these two quite repulsive. It’s not normal behaviour. The sheep need to start questioning everything this pair choose to share on their accounts. It’s building up to something. Hinch is not Snow White. She can’t look after a dog properly by taking it for daily exercise. She gave away fish because she got bored (we all know that’s the real reason) looking after them. These two are lazy and trying desperately to look like that perfect family that are able to love and nurture their children. They love all animals. This is a marketing ploy to lure the gullible into thinking they are trustworthy and honest, so that they don’t question anything and buy everything! Tattle can see straight through them though. It’s dishonest and not real. They are playing with peoples emotions and mental health. As a parent with 2 kids and a dog, I find them appalling - they also need to get their kids off insta! Give them their childhood and privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.