Mrs Hinch #415 I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she now trying to make out that she’s this caring animal lover? Probably trying to reshape her image as there are too many cleaning ladies on Instagram and people are bored of her.

That hedgehog is perfectly fine. It doesn’t need to be trapped in her garden. She put it there so she could sit and stare at it. The RSPCA didn’t need calling she could have just called a local vet for advice.

ps Sopha, if you care about animals that much then you should probably do your own research on the kind of animal testing the company you work for does

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Mrs Hinch #415 - I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here! 🦔

Winning Thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards ATV 👍)

View attachment 708111

It’s been a busy week so far at Castle Greyskull as Soph is off school on her summer hols.
Sophie aged 12 and 3/4 started Monday morning off by posting a load of nonsense questions asking her followers what their favourite childhood memories are? What have they achieved? Blah blah blaaaaaahhhh! Obviously she’s since just ignored their replies but hey, it boosted her engagement. Maybe try making sure your own kids have happy childhood memories now Soph instead of focusing solely on your own.

Monday afternoon and Jamie the hubby/daddy/carer/sponger was off on one on his stories. The Hinch’s had descended on the arcades in what we assume was supposed to be a fun day out for little Ronderella. Instead they showed themselves choosing to play games completely unsuitable for his age group, they failed to lift him up so he couldn’t reach anything, they yelled, laughed and shouted random “Gwan my son” at the poor child whilst Soph snatched bean bags and balls away from him so she could play instead! She was behaving like some sort of thirty something version of Veruca Salt.
Not content with this selfish behaviour Inch decided to yell “cheating manzzzz” at Ronnie when he used his own initiative to try and reach the game better. All in all it was a pretty dismal display of their self centred attitude and poor parenting as well as showing Soph up for the spoilt brat she is as usual. No supper for you tonight Sophie Rose!
Back home later that afternoon and things didn’t get any better as Inch posted a photo of Ron standing in front of “Narnia” which houses a cocktail of poison that his wife is paid to promote child safety for.
“I’ll tell you all about this one day son” he chortled. “Please don’t” thought Ron.

All of the above videos where then deleted before the full 24 hours were up. So what was it Inch? A backlash over your appalling parenting skills or a ticking off from your enabling sponsor P&G for letting your toddler in to the cleaning cupboard.
Don’t forget what Soph tells us on TV for a large undisclosed sum “always keep away from children” Pity they didn’t take their own advice as it’s clear to see they are not toddler people.

Tuesday and there was no respite. Today’s day trip for ickle Soph was a day out at a farm to see her most “fayverit animuls” the alpacas. Freda Fiddle Fingers was on duty in the nearby bushes armed with a tranquiliser dart in case things got out of hand when Soph approached the animals, but luckily she didn’t need to use it on her.
Soph wandered aimlessly around as though in a day dream, trying to put on her best sweet and innocent Snow White expression, but just looking like she was on a day release from a secure unit.
Ron was allowed to see them too, but no mummazzz to hold his hand and guide him through, he was sent running in to the middle of the herd on his own without a care that he could have been kicked or spat on.
He did enjoy feeding them and was given a carrot by the lady who worked there to give to them, as well as being praised for being a good boy by her as mummazz and Jamie guffawed at him like a pair of oafish idiots.

A grid post of Sophie with her twin alpaca was then posted where Jamie proclaimed “feeling happiness by seeing others happy is what life is all about” Maybe look at your poor little boy’s face and focus on his happiness instead of pandering to the overgrown tweenie you married then.
The sheep all flocked to tell Little Bo Peep she deserved to meet the alpacas as she has been sent from the angels to walk amongst us sprinkling zoflora and clumps of hair extensions as she goes...

Wednesday morning and oh what a palaver! There’s drama in the compound of Castle Greyskull as Sophie Doolittle by name and by nature has found a hedgehog!
A perfectly healthy hedgehog, who she had trapped in a grey plastic prison - much like the rest of her family.
Inch had called the “RSPC.”Who must be a bit like the RSPCA but they rescue animals that don’t need rescuing instead and Soph was sat rocking on the grass near to her prisoner, head in hands and looking rather unbalanced in more ways than one. “Bless her art”
As usual Sophie wanted the hedgehog for herself. “I wanna keep ‘im” and as we’ve not had an update on him for several hours, despite Ronnie being out in the compound, he’s probably now dressed in a personalised tracksuit, eating turmeric jusrol pie and has been signed up by Gleam to be a new influencer. We can only pray the hedgehog people are on their way.

No doubt more adventures await Sophie for the rest of the week when Jamie drops her off at nursery, takes her to jump in puddles at the park and they visit soft play to tire her out before bed.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
This has won the internet 👏🏼👏🏼 Hadn’t even read it yet and the pic of the hamster prisoner killed me 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she now trying to make out that she’s this caring animal lover? Probably trying to reshape her image as there are too many cleaning ladies on Instagram and people are bored of her.

That hedgehog is perfectly fine. It doesn’t need to be trapped in her garden. She put it there so she could sit and stare at it. The RSPCA didn’t need calling she could have just called a local vet for advice.

ps Sopha, if you care about animals that much then you should probably do your own research on the kind of animal testing the company you work for does
Yes exactly she seems to have no qualms using chemicals that harm , or that are tested on animals actively encouraging her army of lunatics do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Their garden is just the garden that keeps on giving..
Doves making love
Fox that Henry can’t find but always searching for
The birds nest she found in the tree
Was a squirrel mentioned as well for the table her uncle built
Now the hedgehog
It’s like a a tale out of Disney and she’s the princess finding all the lost animals in her garden
GROW UP

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Slightly off topic and this may be mega old news but this post hasn't aged well.. still making it all about herself and the goal is to come off instagram? bet she didn't think it'd be because her career has dried up!

View attachment 708836
God it must be a hard life being an influencer- get #gifted a load of free tit and become a millionaire and your ultimate goal is to come off Instagram for good. Just shows some people don’t deserve this much money. I’m not saying end world poverty, but there are so many amazing things she could do with a platform like hers (even though half her followers are bots)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can honestly say I have never drawn around clouds or know anyone who has, BUT if I did feel so inclined I would probably invite my toddler son to lie beside me and encourage him to do the same, talking about the shapes we can see, encouraging his imagination.

in reality that 10 minute alone time she needed was probably for a fag break 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I've not watched anything from mr or Mrs hinchcliffe for a while now, glad to see she's more insane than ever. I do hope she doesn't end up in a mental hospital. She seems to be going down that route. She also looks extremely thin at the minute, its quite sad to see. I don't think she's cut out for this level of "instagram fame" really. Also, who on earth does that with the clouds?! Never known anyone to do that haha
I must be a complete witch. I don’t care where she ends up! It‘s her choice to follow this path, chasing fame. She has plenty of people around her to see what’s happening, assuming something IS happening and it’s not just her controlling the narrative.

Reactions: 28
Mrs Hinch #415 - I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here! 🦔

Winning Thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards ATV 👍)

View attachment 708111

It’s been a busy week so far at Castle Greyskull as Soph is off school on her summer hols.
Sophie aged 12 and 3/4 started Monday morning off by posting a load of nonsense questions asking her followers what their favourite childhood memories are? What have they achieved? Blah blah blaaaaaahhhh! Obviously she’s since just ignored their replies but hey, it boosted her engagement. Maybe try making sure your own kids have happy childhood memories now Soph instead of focusing solely on your own.

Monday afternoon and Jamie the hubby/daddy/carer/sponger was off on one on his stories. The Hinch’s had descended on the arcades in what we assume was supposed to be a fun day out for little Ronderella. Instead they showed themselves choosing to play games completely unsuitable for his age group, they failed to lift him up so he couldn’t reach anything, they yelled, laughed and shouted random “Gwan my son” at the poor child whilst Soph snatched bean bags and balls away from him so she could play instead! She was behaving like some sort of thirty something version of Veruca Salt.
Not content with this selfish behaviour Inch decided to yell “cheating manzzzz” at Ronnie when he used his own initiative to try and reach the game better. All in all it was a pretty dismal display of their self centred attitude and poor parenting as well as showing Soph up for the spoilt brat she is as usual. No supper for you tonight Sophie Rose!
Back home later that afternoon and things didn’t get any better as Inch posted a photo of Ron standing in front of “Narnia” which houses a cocktail of poison that his wife is paid to promote child safety for.
“I’ll tell you all about this one day son” he chortled. “Please don’t” thought Ron.

All of the above videos where then deleted before the full 24 hours were up. So what was it Inch? A backlash over your appalling parenting skills or a ticking off from your enabling sponsor P&G for letting your toddler in to the cleaning cupboard.
Don’t forget what Soph tells us on TV for a large undisclosed sum “always keep away from children” Pity they didn’t take their own advice as it’s clear to see they are not toddler people.

Tuesday and there was no respite. Today’s day trip for ickle Soph was a day out at a farm to see her most “fayverit animuls” the alpacas. Freda Fiddle Fingers was on duty in the nearby bushes armed with a tranquiliser dart in case things got out of hand when Soph approached the animals, but luckily she didn’t need to use it on her.
Soph wandered aimlessly around as though in a day dream, trying to put on her best sweet and innocent Snow White expression, but just looking like she was on a day release from a secure unit.
Ron was allowed to see them too, but no mummazzz to hold his hand and guide him through, he was sent running in to the middle of the herd on his own without a care that he could have been kicked or spat on.
He did enjoy feeding them and was given a carrot by the lady who worked there to give to them, as well as being praised for being a good boy by her as mummazz and Jamie guffawed at him like a pair of oafish idiots.

A grid post of Sophie with her twin alpaca was then posted where Jamie proclaimed “feeling happiness by seeing others happy is what life is all about” Maybe look at your poor little boy’s face and focus on his happiness instead of pandering to the overgrown tweenie you married then.
The sheep all flocked to tell Little Bo Peep she deserved to meet the alpacas as she has been sent from the angels to walk amongst us sprinkling zoflora and clumps of hair extensions as she goes...

Wednesday morning and oh what a palaver! There’s drama in the compound of Castle Greyskull as Sophie Doolittle by name and by nature has found a hedgehog!
A perfectly healthy hedgehog, who she had trapped in a grey plastic prison - much like the rest of her family.
Inch had called the “RSPC.”Who must be a bit like the RSPCA but they rescue animals that don’t need rescuing instead and Soph was sat rocking on the grass near to her prisoner, head in hands and looking rather unbalanced in more ways than one. “Bless her art”
As usual Sophie wanted the hedgehog for herself. “I wanna keep ‘im” and as we’ve not had an update on him for several hours, despite Ronnie being out in the compound, he’s probably now dressed in a personalised tracksuit, eating turmeric jusrol pie and has been signed up by Gleam to be a new influencer. We can only pray the hedgehog people are on their way.

No doubt more adventures await Sophie for the rest of the week when Jamie drops her off at nursery, takes her to jump in puddles at the park and they visit soft play to tire her out before bed.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
I literally come on here for the recaps! Overgrown tweenie! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who here with young children, well just children in general, have the time to piss arse around drawing around some fecking clouds?! Is she actually mentally unstable?! Why does she never have a toddler hanging off her?! Why was she holding a hedgehog hostage in her plastic filled crappy garden?! Why is she a massive prick?! Why is she still relevant, what does she even bring to her sheep? She can’t clean, just wipes surfaces, claims she can’t cook, clearly can’t parent. She’s a has been, well past her sell by date!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Slightly off topic and this may be mega old news but this post hasn't aged well.. still making it all about herself and the goal is to come off instagram? bet she didn't think it'd be because her career has dried up!

View attachment 708836
I think the post above has since been deleted. But I loved Mario's curt one-liner response to Hinch's "woe is me" self pitying diatribe above-
"Don't worry Hen, I'm not going anywhere!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I may be very Kate with this, but just seen this on Gonslow's post. 😳😳
I mean what the duck, you don't agree with what someone else says, so you tell them to DIE? Absolutely shocking behaviour from their so called "fans". They are the vile trolls imo.

Screenshot_20210811-232629_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I mean what the duck, you don't agree with what someone else says, so you tell them to DIE? Absolutely shocking behaviour from their so called "fans". They are the vile trolls imo.

View attachment 708917
Hahahaha that escalated quickly 😂 I am dying thanks, dying at the bleeping stupidity of the pointless fuckers you bunch of sad bastards idolise. I genuinely pity these people

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 708917
Oh bless, they forgot to finish it with #bekind.

This will be the one popping into Inch’s DMs wearing cheap nylon lingerie and making him reminisce about his Fash FC days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Their garden is just the garden that keeps on giving..
Doves making love
Fox that Henry can’t find but always searching for
The birds nest she found in the tree
Was a squirrel mentioned as well for the table her uncle built
Now the hedgehog
It’s like a a tale out of Disney and she’s the princess finding all the lost animals in her garden
GROW UP
She goes on about this tend fox. Her garden is closed off. Nothing can get in. No animal of that size anyways.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if jimmerz claims carers money for the maniac? Honestly remember that deranged video from their staycation at the palatial mansion where she was rocking and twitching to a backdrop of flames.... This is the Malden version. Her sitting on the floor rocking and clawing at a perfectly fine hedgehog pretending she cares unless his fetish is so beyond weird and he fancies a bit of one flew over the cuckoo's nest fun. Wherein he can be nurse ratchid he pops on his Janine wig and administers what he believes is pleasure. Come in bubs..... Please baby Jesus help me get up you silly cow and look after your kids

Also I'm probs a bit over cautious as a parent but letting poor Ronnie run around alpacas those things kick out. I take mine to a farm where the animals free roam and they cannot say enough don't let kids walk behind animals!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Jamie likes treating her like a baby. He's probably into DDLG .... Bet she calls him daddy! Weirdos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.