Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie is just over 2 years old and he can't talk. He squeals and says mummummum but that's about all. I really don't know if he has an official diagnosis or not although Hinch maintains he can talk perfectly well thank you. Also if you watch some of the stories they put up, he seems so unhappy and disengaged in a lot of them. He does smile though and that's a good thing.
Many parents on here who have children with autism see many similarities with Ronnie as their own children. There’s been reversing videos making out Ronnie can do things when he clearly couldn’t, the lost goes on…….

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I do doubt that what I’m about to say is true but I do wonder if maybe “he can talk perfectly thank you” or at least a lot more than he appears to but has been conditioned to be seen and not heard when that camera starts recording to the point where he doesn’t utter a word when he sees it pointing at him. Maybe he hates having it shoved in his face so much that he goes silent and acts how he does because of it. Again I do doubt it but just another perspective on it. I do hope he gets to live his life normally soon though
That's a good perspective and I think we all hope it's true but sadly I also doubt it. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do doubt that what I’m about to say is true but I do wonder if maybe “he can talk perfectly thank you” or at least a lot more than he appears to but has been conditioned to be seen and not heard when that camera starts recording to the point where he doesn’t utter a word when he sees it pointing at him. Maybe he hates having it shoved in his face so much that he shuts down because of it. Again I do doubt it but just another perspective on it. I do hope he gets to live his life normally soon though
If Ronnie could talk we’d see the evidence. She’s lied about many things including the fact that her son Can’t talk.

That's a good perspective and I think we all hope it's true but sadly I also doubt it. Xx
Totally agree, if he could talk there’d be multiple videos. They could record him whilst he wasn’t watching them video him, but they haven’t as he can’t talk

Reactions: 11
Pastry, cherry tomatoes, turmeric, eggs and cucumber stars.. do you remember when Ronnie poor thing was actually turning orange due to the copious amounts of turmeric she added to every breakfast /meal of his due to the high levels of beta carotene which gives carrots and other veggies their orange colour.. he was eating more turmeric than I’ve eaten in the last 5years of my life. It was ridiculous
what was with the turmeric?! I wasn’t around for that but have seen it mentioned 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s used to put a tit ton of it in everything she made the wean. That and she kept spelling it wrong as tumeric 😂😂😂😂😂
I have a 13yo and a 2yo and I don’t think I’ve ever put tumeric turmeric in anything I’ve made them!!

Reactions: 6
what was with the turmeric?! I wasn’t around for that but have seen it mentioned 😂
Basically I think she read one recipe that included turmeric and she couldn’t stop using it in Ronnie food (not like there want such thing as garlic powder, onion salt and plenty other seasonings) but it was turmeric. She was putting turmeric in pretty much every egg breakfast he had and his lunches. and we noticed he was turning an orange tint. She would put a whole tea spoon in his foods.. he was probably eating turmeric 4 times a week for a while.. I don’t even consume turmeric as an adult who cooks fresh pretty much every 3 days 😫😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Basically I think she read one recipe that included turmeric and she couldn’t stop using it in Ronnie food (not like there want such thing as garlic powder, onion salt and plenty other seasonings) but it was turmeric. She was putting turmeric in pretty much every egg breakfast he had and his lunches. and we noticed he was turning an orange tint. She would put a whole tea spoon in his foods.. he was probably eating turmeric 4 times a week for a while.. I don’t even consume turmeric as an adult who cooks fresh pretty much every 3 days 😫😂
Oh good god. She was turning him into an Oompa Loompa!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Ronnie could talk we’d see the evidence. She’s lied about many things including the fact that her son Can’t talk.

Totally agree, if he could talk there’d be multiple videos. They could record him whilst he wasn’t watching them video him, but they haven’t as he can’t talk
I wish it was like that with him but I do agree with you all, you’re right you would see it. Makes me so sad that it seems like he’s not allowed to be his true authentic self

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wish it was like that with him but I do agree with you all, you’re right you would see it. Makes me so sad that it seems like he’s not allowed to be his true authentic self
very sad in deed.. She has a huge platform to help so many and show real life with a potentially austitic child, but that doesn’t fit with her Disney life😕😕😕

Reactions: 5
😅I remember that. One of the best photo's showing his colour, is the one where he's sat with Rex on the chair outside🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😅I remember that. One of the best photo's showing his colour, is the one where he's sat with Rex on the chair outside🤭
This one omg

How awkward is this. Just seen this under one of SS pictures… tad shady if you ask me.the blue photo is content from the woman’s page.. you can see what she’s trying to get at from the comment left on SS grid post

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This one omg

How awkward is this. Just seen this under one of SS pictures… tad shady if you ask me.the blue photo is content from the woman’s page.. you can see what she’s trying to get at from the comment left on SS grid post
That's the one.
Very awkward. I imagine none of them will reply to her😞 Even though it's just what Sopha & Ronnie need.

Reactions: 9
I can't begin to imagine how lonely and sad that little boy must be.
I don't think I've ever seen them playing with him, or taking him to a playpark, or a zoo, or even to the beach - like normal families with little ones.
And now shoved out of the way by his sibling :(

Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Havent watched her since before she was pregnant the 2nd time, why is there talks of a "diagnosis", any time ive seen Ron he seems normal?
She won’t talk about anything with Ron because “he talks very well thank you very much” despite the fact anyway that many autistic children can speak very perfectly well. (I’m convinced he is non verbal as she broadcasts everything else but pushing that aside a second) my son took two years to get a diagnosis of autism because the waiting list is so long and he definitely reminds me of my son at that age. I notice from my perspective: very little attachment to his parents from videos, poor social ques, inconsistent eye contact, motor skills that seem below average and obviously his speech is quite delayed which can often be a big sign. I flagged it up to my health visitor when my son was just below Ronnie age and glad I did as he was well supported and understood for when he begun primary school.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I do doubt that what I’m about to say is true but I do wonder if maybe “he can talk perfectly thank you” or at least a lot more than he appears to but has been conditioned to be seen and not heard when that camera starts recording to the point where he doesn’t utter a word when he sees it pointing at him. Maybe he hates having it shoved in his face so much that he shuts down because of it. Again I do doubt it but just another perspective on it. I do hope he gets to live his life normally soon though
There's no doubt in my mind they would film him chatting away at some point. Why would they not, it's great to share children chatting.
"He can talk very well thank you" was her way of shutting people up. They could film him surreptitiously if he really did go silent with a phone recording him. No way does that child utter a word and we all hope he gets the support he deserves to assist with his speech.

Reactions: 10
She won’t talk about anything with Ron because “he talks very well thank you very much” despite the fact anyway that many autistic children can speak very perfectly well. (I’m convinced he is non verbal as she broadcasts everything else but pushing that aside a second) my son took two years to get a diagnosis of autism because the waiting list is so long and he definitely reminds me of my son at that age. I notice from my perspective: very little attachment to his parents from videos, poor social ques, inconsistent eye contact, motor skills that seem below average and obviously his speech is quite delayed which can often be a big sign. I flagged it up to my health visitor when my son was just below Ronnie age and glad I did as he was well supported and understood for when he begun primary school.
Inch and Binch could easily pay for private assessment. Something that would actually do good with their money rather than more bloody cars

Reactions: 14
This one omg

R looks like he’s been fake tanned!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.