Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, it would be nice to have more money... but its also be nice to go to bed every night knowing I've worked bloody hard for the money I do get at the end of the month. Do they ever feel like that? Let's face it, it was right time right place for Hinch when her account took off. It could have easily been anyone else, it's not like she had a unique skill set 😂

Anyways, just sat here waiting for her troll rant and being told we are all jealous over here. Well here's little secret for you hinch, I love my life and I am actually proud of how bloody hard I work. One day she is going to have to find alternative work, if her CV landed on my desk I wouldn't want her working for me
As thick as she is I reckon she’s been given the advice to save save save because she’s got absolutely no skills/degree for a proper job so once this all stops and it could, gen z in particular will cancel anyone if they duck up, let’s be real who will employ her? What’s her past experiences? Flogging tat to huns on Instagram? I can’t see people queuing up to work with her. It’s a very fickle career being an influencer, the tide is already slowly turning and people are becoming annoyed at how little they do for the money they get.

As thick as she is I reckon she’s been given the advice to save save save because she’s got absolutely no skills/degree for a proper job so once this all stops and it could, gen z in particular will cancel anyone if they duck up, let’s be real who will employ her? What’s her past experiences? Flogging tat to huns on Instagram? I can’t see people queuing up to work with her. It’s a very fickle career being an influencer, the tide is already slowly turning and people are becoming annoyed at how little they do for the money they get.
Also just to add the longer the gap is from her “sAlEs cArREeR” the less relevant that experience is

Reactions: 15
Lovely plandids there Inch, especially of your wife getting dog knob juice all over her arm 🤮
I feel so sad for that dog(obviously Ronnie and Lonnie too but just re this picture) that dog's never gotten to be a dog. It never looks happy, I always think of the phrase "a dog is only a small part of your life but you're their whole life" and it's always stuck with me. They think they love that dog but they don't. Henry has no enrichment in his life, no toys, no exercise outside the garden or a walk round the estate. Take him to a field and let him run wild. There's plenty of fields nowadays you can hire for an hour to let your dog run safely, it's not like they can't afford it. Cut back on his treats and feed him decent quality food, it's tit putting your dog on a diet (mine is on one because he's living his best life with a weaning baby that chucks food on the floor) but at the end of the day their health is what matters more. It's really not that difficult to keep a dog happy especially when they're both home all day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Dead!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The feet are ICONIC. A work of art.
I didn’t notice the feet. Dunno how🤣

Strategically placed heart on the first slide pic I note. Accidental nip slip or bit of side boob fat that she went apoplectic about? 🤔
I clocked that too, just shows you it’s not a candid picture at all because a guy wouldn’t care to notice too much side boob or nip slip to then put a heart emoji, so he’s took it then straight away she’s flung Ronnie out the way, said “SHOW ME IT” and then inserted emoji herself. Every single thing is contrived with her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tell you what I’d like to see Jamie.

A post to say that you are aware that the story you shared of Soph and Lennie ‘asleep’ wasn’t demonstrating safe sleep guidelines. Actually you shouldn’t have shared it and don’t try this at home kids.

Because if even one person falls asleep like that ‘because Mrs Hinch did’ and their baby is harmed, or worse, that is on you.

So man the duck up and admit that you got it wrong. This is about more than you.
I've been on the receiving end of parents who have fallen asleep with their infants (as an A&E nurse) and there is nothing that will ever get rid of the screams and the heartbroken sobs of those families....

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think sadly both Jamie and Sophie have made it clear that their children’s right to privacy is not more important than their craving for fame and attention. :(
And £££££££

They are selling their kids childhoods it’s sad and what’s worse they are not the only ones!

• Sad
I've been on the receiving end of parents who have fallen asleep with their infants (as an A&E nurse) and there is nothing that will ever get rid of the screams and the heartbroken sobs of those families....
I can’t imagine how awful that must be 😔

The Hinches will think it’ll never happen to them so it’s okay.
They won’t think about the followers who will see it and think it’s safe.
They won’t think about the consequences to a family somewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_2021-08-05-11-36-12-20.jpg
Henry's face though 😂 #willthisbitchleavemethefuckalone #hedontwantyourcuddlesgrinch 🤣

1 inch ,what stories do we want to see from you???? NONE preferably!! 🤞

Also stop posting pics of your son like that FFS how thick are you???

• Haha
A re brand is most definitely coming. She’s going to (if she hadn’t already) come away from the cleaning lady to the mum of 2 boys, one who’s that little bit more special.. here come the daily blogs on life with Ronnie, the book on his diagnosis is being penned as we speak.. and Inch is the new cloth witch!

Havent watched her since before she was pregnant the 2nd time, why is there talks of a "diagnosis", any time ive seen Ron he seems normal?

I think they’re trying to drive up his content to make them more sellable as a couple, maybe for a reality show moving house. I just don’t see what they have to offer as a couple. I get it if there was a tv show about Swash and Stacey as they have general public recognition and are on the quirky side, but what would there be to film about this pair?

Reactions: 13
Havent watched her since before she was pregnant the 2nd time, why is there talks of a "diagnosis", any time ive seen Ron he seems normal?
Ronnie is just over 2 years old and he can't talk. He squeals and says mummummum but that's about all. I really don't know if he has an official diagnosis or not although Hinch maintains he can talk perfectly well thank you. Also if you watch some of the stories they put up, he seems so unhappy and disengaged in a lot of them. He does smile though and that's a good thing.

Reactions: 21
Ronnie is just over 2 years old and he can't talk. He squeals and says mummummum but that's about all. I really don't know if he has an official diagnosis or not although Hinch maintains he can talk perfectly well thank you. Also if you watch some of the stories they put up, he seems so unhappy and disengaged in a lot of them. He does smile though and that's a good thing.
I still can’t believe she said ‘he can’t talk perfectly thank you’ when he doesn’t even make a peep. She’s truly crazy. She’s not well

Reactions: 14
If i was in her boats shoes, id tell my lazy ass man to get a f****n job ! ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can’t believe she said ‘he can’t talk perfectly thank you’ when he doesn’t even make a peep. She’s truly crazy. She’s not well
I do doubt that what I’m about to say is true but I do wonder if maybe “he can talk perfectly thank you” or at least a lot more than he appears to but has been conditioned to be seen and not heard when that camera starts recording to the point where he doesn’t utter a word when he sees it pointing at him. Maybe he hates having it shoved in his face so much that he shuts down because of it. Again I do doubt it but just another perspective on it. I do hope he gets to live his life normally soon though

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think they’re trying to drive up his content to make them more sellable as a couple, maybe for a reality show moving house. I just don’t see what they have to offer as a couple. I get it if there was a tv show about Swash and Stacey as they have general public recognition and are on the quirky side, but what would there be to film about this pair?
Pastry, cherry tomatoes, turmeric, eggs and cucumber stars.. do you remember when Ronnie poor thing was actually turning orange due to the copious amounts of turmeric she added to every breakfast /meal of his due to the high levels of beta carotene which gives carrots and other veggies their orange colour.. he was eating more turmeric than I’ve eaten in the last 5years of my life. It was ridiculous

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.