Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not breast feeding so there is no reason for her to share any information about pregnancy/breast feeding and anti depressants. She wants everyone to think she's breast feeding but we all know it's just another act in the Hinch circus!
I assumed the breastfeeding was all an act πŸ˜‚ it’s 2021 not 1950! Don’t moms have it hard enough without weirdos in positions of minor power lying about their baby feeding!? I support all moms feeding any way that is best for them and their babies, it’s the lying that’s yucky.

Reactions: 11
She's not breast feeding so there is no reason for her to share any information about pregnancy/breast feeding and anti depressants. She wants everyone to think she's breast feeding but we all know it's just another act in the Hinch circus!
Correct! She’s also probably not on anti depressants. Everything she says is bullshit so why would that be any different?

Reactions: 16
I remember when she had her new Drive thru kitchen done by Howdens she want on a rant β€œ I could have got this kitchen for fweeeee but I paid for itttt, ask my bank!!!” πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I hope someone messaged her to ask for her bank statement πŸ˜‚
Β£456778 Home Bargains
Β£56788 eBay
Β£4567774 Botox Clinic
Β£567778 Dog Food Superstore
Β£5 Howdens

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if she’s after them doing a utility room for her. Remember her nearly sobbing because she doesn’t have one 😭 as she screwed that hideous wall airer on to Henry’s bedroom wall.
God knows where it will fit though and I don’t know what she calls the huge space tidy she had built round her washing machine and tumble dryer in the garage?

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’s after them doing a utility room for her. Remember her nearly sobbing because she doesn’t have one 😭 as she screwed that hideous wall airer on to Henry’s bedroom wall.
God knows where it will fit though and I don’t know what she calls the huge space tidy she had built round her washing machine and tumble dryer in the garage?
A waste of flipping space and moneyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thing is she will never be happy, she will get a bigger house with a brand new kitchen (duck staying loyal to her sink πŸ˜‚) then she’ll see someone with a nicer house with a better kitchen and she will immediately be dissatisfied again. This is what happens when your life is only about material things and fake looks.

Reactions: 37
Thing is she will never be happy, she will get a bigger house with a brand new kitchen (duck staying loyal to her sink πŸ˜‚) then she’ll see someone with a nicer house with a better kitchen and she will immediately be dissatisfied again. This is what happens when your life is only about material things and fake looks.
Plus I don’t think shes happy on the inside, and no amount of money will fix thatπŸ™„

Reactions: 29
Don't know if this has been discussed before I haven't been following here very closely recently. I was in Tesco this week and her home stuff is there on the end of an aisle with a display of This Is Me. So how does it get that spot? I watched an episode of Dragons Den recently when they were talking about how expensive supermarket promotions are for brands. So presumably she's paying Tesco to put her tat in prime position and keep her in people's mind while she's not posting regularly. Her company / management must have pitched to Tesco to get her in there. I don't believe Tesco said oh Soph we love you let's create a homeware line with your name on. They don't work with any other "celebs".

Reactions: 11
I remember when she had her new Drive thru kitchen done by Howdens she want on a rant β€œ I could have got this kitchen for fweeeee but I paid for itttt, ask my bank!!!” πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Didn't she use that line for the AstroTurf too?

Don't know if this has been discussed before I haven't been following here very closely recently. I was in Tesco this week and her home stuff is there on the end of an aisle with a display of This Is Me. So how does it get that spot? I watched an episode of Dragons Den recently when they were talking about how expensive supermarket promotions are for brands. So presumably she's paying Tesco to put her tat in prime position and keep her in people's mind while she's not posting regularly. Her company / management must have pitched to Tesco to get her in there. I don't believe Tesco said oh Soph we love you let's create a homeware line with your name on. They don't work with any other "celebs".
My husbands a manager in Tesco, asked him and he confirmed that her management will have paid for it and that's why there's always the same stuff on the ends of aisles on promotion. It's the same as companies can pay to have their products at eye level so you're more likely to pick it but apparently that's not done as often now because Tesco realised it would be more profitable to do it with their own products.

Reactions: 17
Her book has been discounted so much she is going to have to re-title it β€œThis is Free”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Never saw that airer again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would be awesome to put it in the waiting area, but it'll probably go somewhere inconvenient, illogical and ill thought out!

Reactions: 3
Guyzzzz I think we have a rival to Lonnie in the tit baby names, a fellow insta Hun Elle Darby on her son's "two week birthday" revealed his name as Saint Seven Swift.
And, ridiculously, it’s not the name they’d planned, which they’d already shared with family, so all the personalised clothing that had been bought for him is useless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.