Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question.. why do only roughly 10% of her following like her posts? Is that normal?
I'd hazard a guess it's because a vast proportion of them are robots and if those who aren't, I think they've probably forgotten they follow her. No way does she have 4 million followers though. No way!

Reactions: 16
I could have written this myself xx

By her suggesting but not saying it’s PND, she’s adding yet more shame and taboo to it. That can be so damaging to people who are genuinely struggling.
It boils my blood that she’s behaving the way she is. No one would think anything less of her if she came out and said she’s struggling with PND (I’d actually think that’s a pretty brave thing to do, and to talk about her struggles) but that doesn’t get her the money rolling in, however the speculation does as all of her ‘huns’ are messaging her and engaging with her account! She’s a vile piece of work!

Reactions: 14
Let’s face it. Whatever it is that she’s struggling with she won’t discuss it.
Unless it’s an AD. Trolls. Date nights with Jamie. Something she can edit within an inch of its life and add plinky plonky music. Or ManzHazFootz she doesn’t discuss it.
She admitted she struggled with Ron’s behaviour in a restaurant once but what did she expect the boy seemingly had never been sat at a table to enjoy a meal as a family. Even then though that was the closest thing we’ve ever had to a real moment from Soph.
We’ve been in lockdown for 15 months, it’s all the entire country can talk about. Sopha, not a word.
We might get dangled a carrot in the next book, where she’ll stop short of calling a spade a spade but that’s it. If it’s not Disney it doesn’t go.
That’s not real life though. That’s not what people want to see. She thinks she’s being relatable but she’s just making people feel like tit.
I hope she doesn’t have PND or if she does that she’s seeking help. The make up and looking “ok” doesn’t bother me, I did the same. I thought if I looked ok and like Me then nobody would notice how I felt. Really all it did was make me hide my issues and now I’m still struggling 2 years on. Maybe she did the same when Ron was born and it’s the only way she knows how to “cope”?

Reactions: 33
I could have written this myself xx

By her suggesting but not saying it’s PND, she’s adding yet more shame and taboo to it. That can be so damaging to people who are genuinely struggling.
I agree, but maybe this all stems back to her 1950s housewife view on life... typically men wouldn't be involved in childcare and cleaning, so maybe she feels like she has to do it all. The creepy inch looks like the type of chauvinistic pig who would expect that whilst he sits on his arse somewhere...

It just feels like a really weird set up, sounds like I'm sticking up for her but if she does feel like she has to do it all, earn money, clean, kids etc then that's not easy and probably very frustrating with him lurking.

On the other hand, being all cloak and dagger about it is just attention seeking. Its 2021, PND shouldn't be a taboo now and as you say she isn't supporting the cause of it not being taboo

Reactions: 16
I have a theory that if you have to plaster all over Instagram how happy you are in your relationship you're probably not that happy.
I am inclined to agree with you. I don't believe they're as happy as they'd have people think.

I have a theory that if you have to plaster all over Instagram how happy you are in your relationship you're probably not that happy.
I am inclined to agree with you. I don't believe they're as happy as they'd have people think.

Reactions: 17
I reckon when she comes back from ‘Maternity leave’ she will do some big post/story update about how hard her life has been and poor little old me the only one in the world that has had two children. I reckon she’ll address the issues with Ronnie as well and it will tie into how hard it is to look after lenor. You can see it coming with the drip feeding she’s giving her huns at the moment! She’s building up for something!

Reactions: 26
I don’t believe she has PND, sorry I don’t. Anyone here who has suffered with this, you all have my sympathy and support because you have genuinely been through one the toughest things life can throw at a woman, but her? No I’m sorry I just don’t believe her, it could be a case of the girl who cried wolf but I think her “struggles” are more to do with a lady who simply cannot cope with the responsibility of two children because she’s a spoilt, self centred witch who doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. A woman who has body issues who is finding it tough that as a woman’s in her 30s with her second child she’s having to work harder than living off mugshots to lose her weight. She’s probably changed shape completely, her hips will be too wide to fit into her size 8 jeans she loves to boast to her mates about.
She’s never matured mentally, mummy on tap, Jamie acting like her surrogate dad running after her all day like a devoted slave, she can’t cope that she’s responsible for those kids and that she’s not the kid any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Is she struggling? Or is life just not as adjusted as she was expecting with 2 kids?
She needs to talk about it. Making it a shameful thing is damaging more than anything.
Is she struggling because she has no work to go back to? If she does have stuff happening, why not do what most do and drop little teasers or hints that their is something in the works.
I find it utterly strange, the whole situation. Radio silence not just from Hinch but Inch too. He went a solid week posting stuff then nothing.
This maybe a reach, but is this all just a little attention so another celeb reaches out to her or another company or some kind of PND foundation reaches out so she works with them. I don't know. Im really baffled by these latest stunts they are pulling.

Reactions: 22
What did I miss about Ronnie head? I unfollowed grinch and ss ages ago so a wee bit behind lol
When Ronnie was a baby a lady commented on a private Facebook page that she thought he had a big head. One of Sophie's foot soldiers saw the comment and sent the lady's name to her. Sophie then shared the name of the lady in her stories and said " do with this what you will" The Army went after this lady in typical Hinch style, with vicious insults, death threats and comments about her children. She had to close down all of her social media accounts because of it. This was a comment on a page Sophie knew nothing about because it was private. Should the comment have been made? Maybe, maybe not, but no one should ever be on the receiving end of the vitriol and bullying Sophie creates. I've been on the receiving end of it and believe me, it's very unpleasant but that's another story! 😀

• Wow
Reactions: 45
When Ronnie was a baby a lady commented on a private Facebook page that she thought he had a big head. One of Sophie's foot soldiers saw the comment and sent the lady's name to her. Sophie then shared the name of the lady in her stories and said " do with this what you will" The Army went after this lady in typical Hinch style, with vicious insults, death threats and comments about her children. She had to close down all of her social media accounts because of it. This was a comment on a page Sophie knew nothing about because it was private. Should the comment have been made? Maybe, maybe not, but no one should ever be on the receiving end of the vitriol and bullying Sophie creates. I've been on the receiving end of it and believe me, it's very unpleasant but that's another story! 😀
She’s a bleeping psycho.

Reactions: 17
That just shows exactly the kind of person Sophie is. The type to rally a 'gang' and get them to do the dirty work. To literally tell people "do what you will" is disgusting. What an evil bully Sophie is

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t believe she has PND, sorry I don’t. Anyone here who has suffered with this, you all have my sympathy and support because you have genuinely been through one the toughest things life can throw at a woman, but her? No I’m sorry I just don’t believe her, it could be a case of the girl who cried wolf but I think her “struggles” are more to do with a lady who simply cannot cope with the responsibility of two children because she’s a spoilt, self centred witch who doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. A woman who has body issues who is finding it tough that as a woman’s in her 30s with her second child she’s having to work harder than living off mugshots to lose her weight. She’s probably changed shape completely, her hips will be too wide to fit into her size 8 jeans she loves to boast to her mates about.
She’s never matured mentally, mummy on tap, Jamie acting like her surrogate dad running after her all day like a devoted slave, she can’t cope that she’s responsible for those kids and that she’s not the kid any more.
This! Absolutely 100% this! Well said! Xx

That just shows exactly the kind of person Sophie is. The type to rally a 'gang' and get them to do the dirty work. To literally tell people "do what you will" is disgusting. What an evil bully Sophie is
After she said "do with this what you will" she went out for the day to a harbour to look at the boats. She was fully aware of the maelstrom she'd created yet she never referred to it ever again. She is the epitome of a bully!

• Angry
Reactions: 48
After she said "do with this what you will" she went out for the day to a harbour to look at the boats. She was fully aware of the maelstrom she'd created yet she never referred to it ever again. She is the epitome of a bully!
Abhorrent. Yet she makes out she's all sweetness and light with the wanky quotes and loving everyone.

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine if that woman had seriously hurt herself or worse with the poison that must have followed Hinch setting her pack on her. Wonder if she'd have acknowledged it then since she hates trolls so much.

• Heart
Anyone else make the mistake of looking at the grid post comments over their morning coffee and almost throw it back up or was it just me? 🤢

• Haha
Giving birth in a pandemic was really hard and I did really struggle with PNA especially as baby was born with strep b infection (which they thought was meningitis at first). I was a first time mum, completely alone with my sick baby in hospital for a week (thanks to covid no visitors allowed not even baby's daddy).

That tit was hard. I felt like a prisoner. I had no one at all physically there with me. But I bloody got on with it because I had to. I got support once I left hospital and we adjusted over time.

If she is struggling then she should be investing this time off in getting support and not worrying about posts on instagram for the huns to fawn over. Being a parent is hard but she needs to step back and reflect on the support network she already has (which seems way more than most have). If janine/mad ma and whoever else are not enough than what will help? What will be enough help?

Also, just on a side note. I think it took me two months to even put on any make up after giving birth - it was my birthday so I tried to look a bit more alive 😂 I spent all my time feeding and keeping a little human alive and then if he was asleep keeping a home in a semi-ok state. When I was struggling getting glam was the last thing on my mind. Just interesting to see her struggles aren't with keeping herself dolled up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Been off socials for a about a week but I’m back. Still same old shot with Sophie then! Finding to hard to find her feet! Pshh. She’s now realised she’s a mum of two and acting has to be a mum lmao .. yep it’s not all fairy lights and feathers and angels with harps anymore love. They’re not just there to cradle and coo over all day anymore she wants to wait till Ronnie starts actual school and she’s doing school runs, and nursery with Lonnie, rushing home to do dinner. Bathing them and the whole lot. It will be chaos for her. And she can’t do chaos. She’s just not cut out to be a mum in my opinion. Not a maternal bone in her body. Not one. ‘With stuff I don’t want to bore you with’ typical. Incoming sheep ‘oh hun we care about you do tell us. Nothing you ever say will bore us.. you’re our saviour!’ Malarkey. So smug! So annoying

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.