Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing to add to the thread but I don’t like seeing the Duke and Duchess of Maldonia demoted to te second page of Tattle. On the other had, after all the (literal) crap Inch was feeding the fannies with earlier in the week, perhaps that’s where they deserve to be.
I haven’t been on the MrsHinch thread much this week, but I am presuming the family are in the middle of a house move and the big reveal is coming soon? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Calling bingo that she's waiting for Tattle to get bored enough to stop even checking her page as she has a massive announcement.

Inch has left her for Fredafiddlefingers and has taken the boys. He's officially changed Lennies name to Lonnie and admitted he was actually born in January.

Hinch meanwhile has moved to a massive cottage with her three main men...Roy, Rodney and Raymond the Alpacas. She's spent the last 2 months teaching Raymond to carve messages about how amazing she is in her ice cream. She's converted one of the rooms into a shrine for Stacey.

Hennerz has been sold to McDonald's as a body double for chicken strippers promo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Haven't been on here or the gram much this week, inbetween work and the kids being off school, I just haven't been arsed enough to come on here since she's not uploaded duck all the lazy cow.... I miss you nusty trolLzZz so much though, I'm gonna have a skim through all I've missed now 😘

But she's really Dragging this SITernity out isn't she .. Even Jamies shut his piehole... Realised he's getting no feedback from brands so he's bored now? Trouble in paradise? Still sulking whilst sinking into her sofa? Probs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have nothing to add to the thread but I don’t like seeing the Duke and Duchess of Maldonia demoted to te second page of Tattle. On the other had, after all the (literal) crap Inch was feeding the fannies with earlier in the week, perhaps that’s where they deserve to be.
I haven’t been on the MrsHinch thread much this week, but I am presuming the family are in the middle of a house move and the big reveal is coming soon? 😂
She’s started following that Howdens & bridal type companies 🙄
Another new kitchen or one for the new house?

I dunno why you’d bother renewing your vowels after such a short time, unless you just live for fuss and attention… oh wait 🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Hinch army must be going bonkers how on earth have they coped without their
leader .
Or they have started to watch other “ cleaning sensations “ and realised she is not so special or sensational just boring.
Hopefully many will be questioning why they ever followed her in the first place and we could get a huge influx of ex hinchers 😳
If they are up to something it’s going to pretty crappy that they would exclude their adoring fans you know the ones that pay so he can be at home all day making awfu poo posts
and she can take months off for maternity leave despite having no actual job two SAHP too look after two small kids and 1 dog and they can’t even be arsed to update their army treating their fans with as much contempt as they do their critics ! Yes nice that very Kond.

Reactions: 17
I think she 100% has PND which is absolutely fine and normal and we should talk about it (EXACTLY THAT) Talk Soph..... But no she won't she will just hide because she can't let her sheep see the actual real her... Because the real her she shows them is fake, fake tears, fake shite and fake eye fluttering to get attention. No, when she really isn't herself and unhappy she will hide away and only come back when she's feeling better and tell us all "you've got this mummas' well if we've bleeping got it share how you really feel... While you're feeling it not after when you can gloat!

Reactions: 20
I wasn’t aware of her or Tattle when she had Ronnie and disappeared off to the holiday cottages whilst having the extension built.
For those that were, is this a similar situation or is she acting more cagey this time? 🤨

Reactions: 12
Maybe she's not been on because the penny has finally dropped for her that she's not her bestie bubs bridesmaid so she's planning a big vow renewal/unveiling of Minky Mansion to upstage her all from the dog bed.
Maybe a big fancy double christening???

Reactions: 8
She will have a wedding dress of course. And 'tend crown. Inch in his teeny tiny waistcoat to match his teeeny tiny Todger feet

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wasn’t aware of her or Tattle when she had Ronnie and disappeared off to the holiday cottages whilst having the extension built.
For those that were, is this a similar situation or is she acting more cagey this time? 🤨
I'd say more cagey and without Inch showing chappy posts so it was better. Whilst away wating for new extension to be built i only remember her posting a few times. Then when the house was all done it was Boom swipeup AD eveyday🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
If there's a big fat gypsy christening for Ronnie Corbett and Lennie Henry I bet she'll have the wedding dress on, aye her actual wedding dress. I hope they're both trotted round in that Moses basket contraption thing being pulled along by alpacas/white miniature ponies. That is the kind of Hinch content that we need. Actually that seems a Pricey thing to do, genuinely shocked she's never done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe the miserable cow will come back and say she’s withdrawing her two boys from the spotlight and taking maternity leave from her demanding job then she will be back to cleaning videos?

Reactions: 6
She’s started following that Howdens & bridal type companies 🙄
Another new kitchen or one for the new house?

I dunno why you’d bother renewing your vowels after such a short time, unless you just live for fuss and attention… oh wait 🤔🙄
Why does anyone renew their vows, unless they've cheated or broken their promises... #Fiddly 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she 100% has PND which is absolutely fine and normal and we should talk about it (EXACTLY THAT) Talk Soph..... But no she won't she will just hide because she can't let her sheep see the actual real her... Because the real her she shows them is fake, fake tears, fake shite and fake eye fluttering to get attention. No, when she really isn't herself and unhappy she will hide away and only come back when she's feeling better and tell us all "you've got this mummas' well if we've bleeping got it share how you really feel... While you're feeling it not after when you can gloat!
Errrm, It's not fake shite, it's 'tend. If you know, you know.
Hope that helps
All the vest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Henry! All he wanted was a wee.. she is sooooo controlling! Is as much his garden as hers! Don't like a dog weeing in your garden , don't get a dog.. simple! Poor dog

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.