Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks more like hinch than hinch looks like hinch
how would anyone know what Hinch looks like though? One minute she looks like an 18 year old bimbo, the next she looks like death warmed up, and the next she looks like a bloody sex doll! !

Reactions: 25
I’ve just been catching up on her latest follows. I know they’ve been touched upon but just finding it interesting some of her choices there. The two clothing accounts - white, linen, floaty numbers. Impending photo shoot? Or stealing ideas for her own clothing. Then the basket company - ripping off them in latest range perhaps? I don’t know. Sometimes I think she forgets that we can all see who she’s following…

Reactions: 16
Ooh v intriguing and I’d say that’s probably exactly what she’s up to. We all know she hasn’t got an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 9
Ooh v intriguing and I’d say that’s probably exactly what she’s up to. We all know she hasn’t got an original thought in her head.
Exactly so when Tesshhccoo ask her which boxes to tick for any new range , she thinks she’s on trend

Reactions: 12
So I’m just looking at her real wiki page. It states she’s the highest paid home influencer in the uk and second highest in the world. I mean… that’s just madness isn’t it, especially now!! She literally garbage advertising - why are the rest of us going to work and getting watched and judged and she just puts in zero effort says ‘ she loves it’ and gets so much money!! The world has gone mad!!!

Reactions: 8
She’s never been what I would call a cleaner, not in my eyes, I’d say most of us here clean our houses more and work and look after our kids or in my case 2 grandkids but then again I’m not sitting filtering pics all day for the gram and I’m not a rich Instagrammer who seem to want to make us believe it’s such hard work so what would I know

Reactions: 15
I know people love or loathe SS but when you see her latest story finishing one of her son’s room. it’s all what he wants, the colours he likes etc etc. That’s how you do it Hinch. Enough of the selfish attitude, you can’t be a Good mum and a selfish bitch at the same time

Reactions: 13
I'm a SAHM mum to 4 kids. Its soo tough!! But I do loads with my kids, we lead a really busy, active life. Wee Ronnie and Lennie do nothing!! Surely they could manage some family days out!!? Some trips to the fun farm, the park, the beach, even out for a walk! They just seem to be so unbelievably lazy, I honestly can't get my head around what people find aspirational about them at all. We dont have their money but I'd choose our life over theirs any day of the week!!

My childcare costs a month were £500 more than I was earning so I couldn't really keep working. Being a SAHM is so hard but I definitely have appreciated having time at home with the kids when they were young.

Reactions: 11
I think some people forget how costly childcare can be and it makes no economic sense to pay all or most of your wages to someone else to look after your kids when you can stay home and do it yourself

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion:
Soph's disappearance is another scam,
Bet she's hanging out in ma's new caravan

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.