Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t see any signs of hinch on that party bus. The other 3 girls looked fun and normal. There’s no way hinch could cope on that bus. She’d want to sit on staceys lap and would definitely be crying about half a bottle of lambrini.
Unless she’s meeting them there… let’s keep an eye out.
Can you imagine she’s trying to keep up the pretence that she doesn’t put Lonnie down for a second and then she’s caught off on a hen party for the weekend. Ohhh please let her get caught being there. I can’t decide what would be better - her trying to hide being there or her not being invited at all.

Reactions: 37
You know she’ll do the whole “so sad I couldn’t be there bubs, but you know how it is lenor just can’t be away from my tit like I can’t be away from my mums! Love you so much bubs loves our FaceTime it was like I was there mwah mwah

Reactions: 48
Knew i recognised that face, good ol’ Freda. She played a great part in ‘the exorcist’View attachment 666254
She was a sweet child.
Something spun her head.

How much of the M25 can we cover between us?I'll do Dartford tunnel and as far as Brighton.

Reactions: 20
I'd call a hen party pre record and suggest Grinch was there and was hanging this morning, hence her dressing gown in 28c heat, BUT we know Sopha is surgically attached to that gown as well as the sofa.

Reactions: 18
I'd call a hen party pre record and suggest Grinch was there and was hanging this morning, hence her dressing gown in 28c heat, BUT we know Sopha is surgically attached to that gown as well as the sofa.
Nah call me naive but I believe the hen is in real time. Bollocks that she didn’t know about it though. Im waiting for hinch to show up for the “day activities” tomorrow.

Reactions: 23
omg I’m in stitches at “Voldemort (Stacey’s ugly sister)”…. I mean she definitely hit every single branch on the ugly tree
unfair - she seems to be a hard working girl - her face shouldnt come into it. Lets not go down the route of the nasty Hinch supporters who would slag us stupid for such a comment

Reactions: 79
I can't believe it guyzzz some comrades are prepared to track hinch down but souschef just wants to go shopping

Reactions: 15
Nah call me naive but I believe the hen is in real time. Bollocks that she didn’t know about it though. Im waiting for hinch to show up for the “day activities” tomorrow.
Calling a “crafty” hen (in many ways) pottery making. Sopha will show us something she picked up at the garden centre, trying to pass it off as something she made.

Reactions: 7
@ifimhonest Janine is swinging into the new thread just for you hunnay View attachment 665958
Fanfuckingtastic

Interesting..

omg I’m in stitches at “Voldemort (Stacey’s ugly sister)”…. I mean she definitely hit every single branch on the ugly tree
Too far really. Comments like this aren't needed.

Reactions: 42
Might be controversial on this tread but I actually enjoy seeing Ronnie having fun on Mr Hinch's page - he seems like a really good dad and Ronnie always seems more smiley and relaxed around him
Don't be a silly sausage

HAHAHAHA she's defo a swigging lambrini straight out the bottle type of chick

Reactions: 7
Splendid explanation!

Reactions: 5
This thread moves so quickly for me is inch basically doing all sophas work ie just posting random shite while she sits on her arse pretending not to notice???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.