Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, there’s no call for anyone not to wash themselves, kids or no kids and I know this will be controversial but I’m old but I really really wish to God that pair would get both Rex and Ronnies hair cut, it’s gives me rage

that would involve her or her lazy husband realising that they are so privileged and thinking of someone other than themselves which is never gona happen

Reactions: 10
In their podcast he talks about recognising the signs of postnatal depression! She needs to be honest as say it. Her followers will be so supportive which she probably needs. I hope both Sophie and Ronnie get the help they both so clearly need

Reactions: 11
Sorry,I don't believe she has pnd,she has a severe case of green eye.I feel like a parrot "pretty fanny"
She is her mother's daughter...jealous.
Now,I admit to occasional envy,jealousy is a horrible trait.
Don't spend a moment of your time,making allowances for their behaviour,instead look in you mirror and pat yr own back.
I suspect you are being sent virtual hugs from many tattlers

Reactions: 50
The only hobby these two lazy, layabouts have is scamming, lying and deceiving millions to buy things they don’t need or that are damaging the planet. It’s a full time hobby - that’s why they can’t walk the dog - they just don’t have the time!

Reactions: 18
Most parents teach their kids not to touch shit. Especially dog shit.

The Hinches……….

Reactions: 40
I think its a bit harsh to say that she doesn't work, must be a full time job reading her threads on here. Jamies job is to pull her out of the dog bed when she's sulking. All that reading on here and she's still not helping Ronnie. Fucking disgraceful people. There are thousands of couples that would kill for a family, a friend of mine had six rounds of IVF as she kept miscarrying. What sort of doughnut find these two inspiring I'll never know.

Reactions: 36
Oh that’s
Thanks also for your kind words about my situation

Thank your for the kindness about my situation

Most parents teach their kids not to touch shit. Especially dog shit.

The Hinches……….
I know it’s bloody so stupid! How is a 2 year meant to tell the difference? I pick my dogs poo up when the children are inside the house as little ones copy everything!

Reactions: 13
Totally agree! My son is non verbal he is autistic also has an additional severe learning disability along with other complex needs. He has progressed so much regarding communication methods using pecs aswel as some makaton and it’s helping relieve many frustrations along with anxiety. It’s taken years to where we’re at now been working on communication since he was around 2 he’s now 12.

Reactions: 22
^^ This is absolutely it They both wanted maximum engagement. You are very astute

Reactions: 13
He’s a puppet. They’ve literally trained him. He’s been trained ever since the whole two man twat saga feeding fat dog and the running out of the kitchen into Sophie’s lap. Absolutely disgusting.
And boring

Reactions: 6
I think Hinch has an obsession with poo. Hear me out - there's the time when Ron was a baby she made fun of him for pooing, then she puts poopouri in Inch's Christmas basket, then we have Inch carrying Henry's dog poo through the house(remember that riveting content?) and last but not least, we have Hinch buying plastic poo for Ron to pick up. I rest my case.

Reactions: 35
Don’t forget the book she wrote that was poo

Reactions: 92
Inch is a bigger attention seeker than his wife,if that's possible.I hope everyone's watching his shite without following him.He's determined to get his moment of fame.He's obviously no good at football anymore (something's missing? )never had a decent general kowledge(funny how he still loves "tips")has tried his luck pimping out his wife and kids to no avail and now he's just being an nauseating and a general boring arsehole which worked for he's missus for a while.Perhaps he's after his own thread?Cheap strand of cotton more like
Also,she could have a team of babies on those long fingers?-she'll need help on the farm
Also Souschef,I realise everytime someone misuses a comma,a puppy dies

Reactions: 32
Soph will be getting all excited that her edited version of last night’s pics is getting more likes that Stacey’s.

“Jayyymeee, *pout* *pout* I am the bestest one in the whole wide world aint I?”

“Course you are Pwincess, nah carm ‘ere, I’m gunna give you an inch an’I want you to take a mile. Oi, oi,oi, free lions!”

Not sure why he is talking like Frank Butcher in this scenario.

Reactions: 45
And the poo that spouts out her gob

Reactions: 9
Interesting. Would Freud say she’s anally retentive or anally expulsive then? Fixation on poo is actually quite important in psychology! The fact that she seeks to tidy it away and hide it suggests anally retentive to me. And the traits for that match her personality.

Reactions: 14
It's those sweeping brush manky eyelashes that need to go

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.