Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a sweet clip of Ron with the baby finally but what’s with the dodgy, jumpy editing?

Reactions: 11
We've all put on some lockdown weight and I don't give a shit about people's size however that is quite the difference from 5 weeks ago!

Reactions: 25
Weird. She looked so small in her jeans. Now as you say twice the size. What the hell happened to Ma in such a short time
Something's happened for sure.First time I've ever heard her laugh-well apart from when she checked pa's bank balance before she decided to marry him

Reactions: 34
I hardly ever wash mine inside there and it does NOT look like that

Reactions: 7
My guess is if Sopha does have a ed she'll feel cold hence dressed for Autumn. Didn't someone spot her recently and said she looked really thin

Reactions: 9
There Has To Be A Reason for Todays shit show. SS must be romping ahead in engagement and Sophaslob is worried its gonna get worse if she does not so somthing. Or while they were on thier walk Jimbobnojobphotoshoppedslob did not get any fans recognising him. So has set his wife to work. Ans WTF (where the fuck) is Henrychickensliceslob??? Really is odd he has been demoted from prize place
Edited typos

Reactions: 10
Well she talks out of her arse,why not give birth like it too

Reactions: 15
Init Sopha literally went from 0 to 100 today

Chicken Strip was seen arsing up the sofa earlier.

Still massive
Could be an old clip though surprised when they were in the garden didn't see him pottering about

Reactions: 8
Probably because I said yesterday that if she doesn’t, people will move onto someone else

Probably because I said yesterday that if she doesn’t, people will move onto someone else
I’d say she saw the thread had slowed a bit and wants to give us something to talk about so she can come on in a few days and call us out on it and claim tattle is causing her stress!

My third child was born last week and I’ve managed to shower most days and washed my hair. I don’t understand why it’s such a task?!

Reactions: 24
The lack of Henry may have been to do with his haircut and continuity. Even though no one would claim that trip to the beach was today surely? No one is thinking that are they? She’s got the same outfit on but that did not happen today. We know that. Henry allegedly had his haircut yesterday. She showed him on the sofa with trimmed hair. Perhaps if she had shown him at the beach it would have contradicted something with his haircut. How desperately sad to have to live your life that way.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.