Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaaaahahaaaa this thread title and the recap is bloody brilliant. Cheers all, bantz an all. Xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sophie’s pregnancy still baffles me…i know some don’t agree but the big bump, small bump, missing bump, outie belly button that turned into an innie belly button within the space of a few weeks doesn’t make sense. Even worse if she knew what SS was going through & chose to play ‘hide the bump’ on the swing one handed, hmmm.
Completely agree, it was all really strange and she enjoyed playing games thinking she was 'oh so clever' and getting one up on people. I can only imagine what SS and Joe must have made of her behaviour. 🙄

Reactions: 28
Sorry I’m Kate to the party guyschZzz but had exams the last week or so, so barely been on social at all! Just saw Hinch’s I KNEW FIRST comment… christ Stacey must read that and roll her eyes. If she doesn’t then Joe definitely does!
It also didn’t even read naturally… she didn’t try and make the message sound nice. Wasn’t it ‘my heart has been waiting for you to reveal this’ or something? Awkward AF wording, just desperate to make it about herself. Get in the bin. Worst kind of friend.

Reactions: 49
Hope inch remembers the original sink , Zoph said she had a plan for it …….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do love the old tweets being brought up once in a while though so thankyou to the person on the previous thread.. It's always good for all the tattle newbies to see the real Soph. Isn't she such a horrible little bleep?

✨ absolute doll ✨

Anyone wondering if Hinch’s tap is shiny? Thought not 😂
I'm having sleepless nights over the constant wondering if I'm honest, island.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do love the old tweets being brought up once in a while though so thankyou to the person on the previous thread.. It's always good for all the tattle newbies to see the real Soph. Isn't she such a horrible little bleep?

✨ absolute doll ✨

I'm having sleepless nights over the constant wondering if I'm honest, island.
Won't mention the crumbs in the toaster tray so - you'd need a cold bath for the anxiety 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophie’s pregnancy still baffles me…i know some don’t agree but the big bump, small bump, missing bump, outie belly button that turned into an innie belly button within the space of a few weeks doesn’t make sense. Even worse if she knew what SS was going through & chose to play ‘hide the bump’ on the swing one handed, hmmm.
Mate. Same. I am still utterly baffled.

Reactions: 22
Following Stacy sharing her happy news, Hinch loads a story sharing how she changes from her spring curtains to her summer curtains…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She really doesn’t do anything anymore does she :sleep::sleep: I miss her almost daily fucks up and the banter on these threads. Come on Soph… surely you’ve made another cauliflower cake? Reversed a video of Ron? Dashed to a food bank? You know you want to share with us nusty trolls😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has Ronnie's veg patch been planted up this year yet? I think there's probably too much shite and plastic tat from garden centres in it for there to be room for any veg to grow.
Come on hinch, get your fingers out, get potting at your potting bench and let's see some of those tesco tomatoes growing again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has Ronnie's veg patch been planted up this year yet? I think there's probably too much shite and plastic tat from garden centres in it for there to be room for any veg to grow.
Come on hinch, get your fingers out, get potting at your potting bench and let's see some of those tesco tomatoes growing again
Probably hennerz dumping ground now 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As flippin irritating as SS is 🤦🏼‍♀️ it will be interesting to see how her pregnancy differs from Hinchs 🤭
I can see her going ott showing dates and bump pics without the need for a cushion blockade or wobbly furniture in the background thanks to the magic of photoshop! 😅🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Won't mention the crumbs in the toaster tray so - you'd need a cold bath for the anxiety 🤣🤣🤣
I'm running one now, i can't sleep guyz. My heads spinning just wondering if her cloffs are having a zoflora soak after a hard days graft

As flippin irritating as SS is 🤦🏼‍♀️ it will be interesting to see how her pregnancy differs from Hinchs 🤭
I can see her going ott showing dates and bump pics without the need for a cushion blockade or wobbly furniture in the background thanks to the magic of photoshop! 😅🤪
She'll defo go about it differently than hinch. She did with Rex, but she's already playing silly games not saying the month she's due. It's amazing how people get a little fame and suddenly think paps will be barging past midwifes shuvin the camera up her vag getting first sneak peaks. Just tell us when you're due and piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I honestly didn’t think it was possible for her to get any more boring but some how she’s achieved it!!

I think it might be time to get this pic out again. #sorrynotsorry 🥱😴

8EFCFF8C-6CD6-4DBE-B84C-5E8D39C0DA2F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.