Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll defo go about it differently than hinch. She did with Rex, but she's already playing silly games not saying the month she's due. It's amazing how people get a little fame and suddenly think paps will be barging past midwifes shuvin the camera up her vag getting first sneak peaks. Just tell us when you're due and piss off
Yeah difference is SS is a celeb & well known, whereas hinch is just a glorified scrubber who is a self proclaimed celeb & only known on Instagram😂 I could be wrong but I don’t think she’ll be keeping the due date back because she thinks she will be papped (unlike her bestie🙄) I think it’s maybe something she wants to keep private possibly due to the complications she’s had already

Reactions: 43
Anyone else think Stacey Solomon is on a wind up , making a point to say she's going to upcycle rexs furniture lol
I noticed this too!!!
I haven’t been on this thread for a while. Did people guess that SS was up the swanney before she announced it?

Reactions: 19
I do love the old tweets being brought up once in a while though so thankyou to the person on the previous thread.. It's always good for all the tattle newbies to see the real Soph. Isn't she such a horrible little bleep?

✨ absolute doll ✨

I'm having sleepless nights over the constant wondering if I'm honest, island.
Can someone please tell me what page on the last thread these tweets are on? I've just started listening to her book, This is Me & I will be shocked if one nasty thing has come from her! The hypocrisy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone please tell me what page on the last thread these tweets are on? I've just started listening to her book, This is Me & I will be shocked if one nasty thing has come from her! The hypocrisy!
Here x
3519E526-64A0-4256-A22B-81F1D9D7CE35.jpeg
4EFC4DE0-520A-4E68-B4D3-CC9EFD680AF5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 47
I noticed this too!!!
I haven’t been on this thread for a while. Did people guess that SS was up the swanney before she announced it?
Yes, ‘someone’ outed it on the SS page after weeks of speculation & went as far as to say it’s a girl

Reactions: 9
Stacey Solomon’s Loose Women co-star Nadia Sawalha trolled for revealing she knew about pregnancy before announcement

Forgetting the use of the word trolled, the article contains comments on people saying that Nadia made it about her. Hinch, are you listening as you’re guilty too? It’s genuinely cringeful that she makes someone else’s pregnancy announcement about her.

Just say congratulations and move on, not I knew first (very playground) and blathering on about the kids playing together and journeys. Bluntly, the last meet was hardly a fun fest, both Rex and Ronnie looked entirely disinterested in each other.

Reactions: 45
More shade thrown from SS when she said she’d recycle Rex baby furniture. The exact opposite to what Hinch did. She built a second nursery knowing Ronnie was growing

Reactions: 22
Really, google Tulisa the singer from N dubz and Mrs Hinch, then you see hypocrisy at its finest🙄🙄🙄🙃

Reactions: 10
Wow Hinchliffes tweets are bad.... How ever i always set the bench mark with Susie Verrills racist, sexist, Ableist, fat shaming tweets. She literally made fun of over weight girls in nightclubs, disabled children and "starving Africans". I guess the difference is Susie Verrill is mean outwardly whereas Sophie at least pretends to be sweet and nice....

Reactions: 12
This whole Sophie/Stacey charade is getting tiresome now. One can't fart without the other getting amoebic dyssentry! I can take or leave Stacey but I really thought she had more about her than to get sucked into the fake and false world that Sophie lives in. I sometimes wonder if she wants to end their "friendship" but the backlash would be awful for her. I bet she had no idea what she was getting into taking a Big Mac round to HMP Maldon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.