Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Ali for duck sake!! I loved your page, you’re a real Dub and now you send Hinch pyjamas🙄 one of my faves and now I’ll never watch you again( lies she has triplet boys and is hilarious, messy house the works). I’m heartbroken 💔😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The picture is just bizarre - shows no sibling bond.. I agree, he should be on Ron’s knee but I think it shows he’s just not interested.

Not sure who I find more annoying..Zoph or SS..the giggling and voices bursting with emotion just drive me up the wall. We all know these posts are planned & probably took multiple takes to get to the one they post so they’re not natural - stop the acting girls!!

On another note, Binky is just going up & up for me - I think she seems so genuine & has got her “content” spot on - they seem like a really lovely family.

Reactions: 14
Ronnie probably doesn’t want to hold the baby or she’s scared he will push him off. Some toddlers aren’t that interested in their new siblings.
My eldest was 2 years 5 months when her brother was born and she wasn't the slightest bit interested. It's only since she turned 4/5 years old that she became interested in him.

Reactions: 3
Lennie is three weeks old tomorrow. Three weeks old and he's been propped up in the corner of that dogs arse smelling chair, to sit with Ronnie, who was also propped up in all manner of poses when he was far from ready or able to do what he was being forced to do! Jesus Christ!
He will be standing beside a barskitt next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe she’s got him propped up like that at that age!!! Anything for the gram! 😱

Reactions: 19
Lots of melting hearts in the comments... and one lady in her underwear asking to check her stories out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It really erks me when people put a story up saying "new grid post!"
All I see is... please look at me! Don't forget me! Cooweee, I'm still here!
just BUGGER OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh please... there brothers they will argue like many other siblings... your worlds not perfect soph jeez!!

Reactions: 13
It is nice to see Ronnie smiling....- very odd though. Take a picture with them apart like that and then have the time to write all that boring stuff about being close?! Make it make sense Sopha

Reactions: 18
Ron’s just not arsed about his brother is he. Why didn’t they put Lon on his knee for a cuddle. Maybe he won’t entertain him. They haven’t prepared him at all by the looks of things. Poor Ron. 😞

Reactions: 12
“New grid post” yeah everyone knows, just no one cares about your tit content 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait until they’re knocking the tit out of each other because one of them has a toy the other wants. She lives on another bleeping planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.