Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what a vomit inducing post!! Kids are cute and Ronnie is growing into a lovely wee boy, but what was the need for all that shite!!!

Reactions: 18
She's not seriously going down the road of dressing them identically is she?
They're not twins. There's almost two years between them.
My husband's brother is two years older than him and MIL dressed them alike for YEARS.
Looking back at old photos they look ridiculous.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How’s she manages to prop Len up like that, is he Velcro’d to the sofa? Mine would fall flat over on their face, when they were that age, if I put them upright like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What on earth are those poor little lambs wearing? They are awful, like prison issue for the under 2’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Len looks like he’s a drunk propped up on a park bench or he’s just sitting there shitting himself. She’s clearly struggling to get any content out of the Hinch Bros.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She forgot
Promise to always make your momma rich by taking unwanted photos of one another
Rollin out the CC pics

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Christ on a bike, eachother - what the effing duck, what a thick bint

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why isn’t Ron holding him ffs it’s like they’ve had a argument and not speaking to each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That's up there with "that's making my ovaries hurt" 😨😂
Shall I tell them that the official word for ovaries hurting is Mittelschmertz (mid cycle pain) so they could combine the two and say ‘oh my life, this is giving me Mittelschmertz’ 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She's propped Lonnie right where Fatdog rubs its bits on that chair whilst looking out the window. Yuk! How disgusting!
🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh duck off man! Promise me this, promise me that! They can't bleeping read you imbecile! Never go to bed on an argument? That's bleeping rich coming from you Grinch! I would bet my house on you and Inch slamming doors and fighting like duck at bedtime because you dreamed he'd took another woman to Prezzo! duck off!
😂 to me someone saying don’t to go bed On a argument is a couple thing? Maybe I’m wrong but I’ve never heard it in a sibling context

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She's not seriously going down the road of dressing them identically is she?
They're not twins. There's almost two years between them.
My husband's brother is two years older than him and MIL dressed them alike for YEARS.
Looking back at old photos they look ridiculous.
This is my absolute pet peeve(sorry to anyone that does it but it is). A girl I know has a 9 year age gap between her kids and still manages to dress them the same!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lennie is three weeks old tomorrow. Three weeks old and he's been propped up in the corner of that dogs arse smelling chair, to sit with Ronnie, who was also propped up in all manner of poses when he was far from ready or able to do what he was being forced to do! Jesus Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ronnie probably doesn’t want to hold the baby or she’s scared he will push him off. Some toddlers aren’t that interested in their new siblings.

Reactions: 14
I never thought I’d say this but I wish she’d just pine the bog or something. This constant onslaught from Hinch Bros Inc. is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.