Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, why do they have to personalise everything on that child ? Are they going to forget his name?

Reactions: 12
RonRon loves feeding the ducks!!! He's just standing there behind a wall with no duck food! Yeah RonRon just loves feeding the ducks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Again the seperated family...... No, 'together we love to come down, while baby is settled, to feed the ducks. Its lovely to get Ron out to do somthing he likes. Then we go to a park or play footy` its all so disjointed... Its bizzare. No family snaps of them all out. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
RonRon loves feeding the ducks!!! He's just standing there behind a wall with no duck food! Yeah RonRon just loves feeding the ducks!!
The ducks don't look like they're eating, or hunting for food on the ground, either!

At least he seems to enjoy spending time with his dad, and gives some big smiles to him, as they seem to be two separate family units now.

Reactions: 19
I get major toxic masculinity vibes off of Jamie and how he will be with them boys 😩
Yeah our neighbour's like this with his two...out in the garden coaching em to death - they're 6 and 8 . Waiting to see him prancing about the garden in a waistcoat 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again the seperated family...... No, 'together we love to come down, while baby is settled, to feed the ducks. Its lovely to get Ron out to do somthing he likes. Then we go to a park or play footy` its all so disjointed... Its bizzare. No family snaps of them all out. 🤷‍♀️
Because she can’t cope. If she is actually breastfeeding (I have my doubts) she’s clearly struggling, and there was no chance she was going to balance a toddler and a newborn from the start. Her brain is only capable of focusing on one thing at a time anyway - hence why she buys so much tat and then it disappears! It’s all a phase, and sadly Ronnie is now last month’s news

Reactions: 19
Inch go away man. That picture of Rennie wasn’t taken today and you know it you weirdo. Piss off😂. See what happens when you lie and deceive people so much. No one believes anything from you and your wifey4Lyfie xx

And I really feel a sadness for Rennie you know. Something deep inside of me doesn’t sit right. Just been tossed aside. Inch and Big Freeds seems to be the only ones who can make him happy and genuinely smile.

Reactions: 24
Inch go away man. That picture of Rennie wasn’t taken today and you know it you weirdo. Piss off😂. See what happens when you lie and deceive people so much. No one believes anything from you and your wifey4Lyfie xx
He’s only posted that because so many on here are questioning where he is🤦🏼‍♀️ So now we know, he isn’t packing up castle greyskull he’s out feeding the ducks🙄 If you say so Inch😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ron looks younger there with the ducks than he did in his England kit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Radio silence on Ronnies birthday preparations. We know something is happening cos Ss has been invited. However with Rex in hospital having stitches I wonder whether they will still go. And is it a staged party for just Ronnie and Rex or his real one with other guests?
My suspicion is whatever she does she won’t show it on the gram. Just a couple of pictures that don’t reveal the full extent of the shindig. It’s supposed to be a washout this weekend anyway....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.