Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamiehinchnot

A few questions I'd like some opinions on.

- Do we actually think Sopha is on the spectrum? I'm starting to believe it more and more

- When will this shit end? Stacey moves to a farm, Sopha has Lonnie, Stacey is pregnant, Sopha moves to a farm, Stacey goes to the moon, Sopha hops to Mars.

It's just not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 60

CB1977

There is a life lesson to us all.
One minute you’re tucked in your pram - blankets swaddling your like your a week old - parent facing.

next minute you are turfed off that spot, didn’t even experienced the world from a front facing pushchair and on your buggy board.

circle of life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
That’s what I thought she just copied every little thing and now another baby too. Feels weird to me. And acting like number 1 mum but people forget about her chain smoking in pregnancy years back.
SS has even started to dress and do her hair and hand movements like Mrs H I don’t know why people can’t see it, I think they’re definitely not close like they’re pretending to be.
I don’t think you can say SS is copying hinch with having a baby. SS had 4 before Ronnie even came along and by the sounds of it Hinch knew she was trying for another one.

I was having a nosy at old posts and it looks like Inch and Joe had very similar posts when the Rex and Ronnie were born, I’ve never actually noticed that before. Some of it is word for word.

Sofa steals quotes and Vestlife just rehashes Joes words. The literally have no originality at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm not an SS fan but I went to watch her stories out of curiosity and I'm actually impressed by her honesty around having losses (had one myself as I'm sure a fair few of us have) and how she didn't want to believe she was pregnant again, that's genuine, not all this 'we made a wish and it came true' bollocks that Hinch likes to peddle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I agree with the pp that the 2nd should be a get up and get on with it,especially with a toddler in the house.
Here's my take,love it or loathe it.
It's common knowledge in our "village" that our Soph changed when she went to work in the big smoke.I've said it before-nobody remembers her being grossly overweight and especially not 8 stone!
She became a bit of a diva,probably already met our fame hungry Janine and believing he had a bit of dosh not a racked up credit card due to a gambling habit fell "in love"
I can see Ma's reaction as clear as day."Sniff my hankie-and while you're under make sure this one's a keeper".
So Soph embarked on a weight loosing program-took the easy route and ended up her pre wedding figure.Facebook was full of adoration posts about how wonderful she was and she was always fishing for compliments and lapping up the attention.
Now here's where I might be lynched.I don't believe they were trying for a baby and am as sure as I can be that it came as a shock to her to fall so soon.
She was in awe of her self at this stage.
I don't believe she enjoyed her pregnancy,she certainly didn't take care of herself or her unborn.
She wasn't prepared for motherhood and Madma was more than happy to step in.
Screenshot_20210313-194140_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Anonymous87

So Ron is using a buggy board 👏👏 well done!! So what was the need for that ugly double pram she bought?! Waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
It’s the 400th thread and to celebrate Hinch is doing... well nothing much. Certainly no cleaning but then she hasn’t done any for the last 18 months...

Since the last thread we’ve had more photos of baby Lonnie, handsommmes has nostrils guysssss - we don’t know if he has feeeetz like baby Ron did though.
He also looks so like her dad, Jamie, the dog...etc
A new grid post, with appearing and disappearing likes appeared on Sunday night to coincide with peak engagement and BFF Stacey not posting on the gram due to her “anxiety” - don’t worry her phone was back out of the drawer within hours to like it.
Lonnie had a health visitor check and is now 8lb. Soph feels anxious etc but still had time to post several photos and videos of the new King Of Castle Greyskull and herself .

The lesser spotted Ronsomes has been let out of Castle Greyskull to attend a soft play, but only with his armed guard, the cling on niece.
He was seen wearing a fur gilet on Wednesday, the hottest day of the day of the year and has been watering Hinch’s plants, which is a step up from breaking rocks.

Still no sign of Jamie - real name James but in a shocking and out there move he shortened it to Jamie - though he may be responsible for some of the weird photos and videos that Hinch is posting of herself and Lenor.

Sophie still doesn’t know why she now has 400 threads about what’s a twat she is....

Thread winner with 102 votes is @MillionDollarBaby
“bond with my child? I don’t know where to begin. Should I rub him with my chinny-chin-chin?!?”
Edited to fit
Thank you for creating the new thread and perfect recap.

400,000 + comments on your influencer practice Soph. That’s more than the genuine likes on your posts.

Maybe it’s time for some introspection - “Hey Trolls...this isn’t working any more...it’s not you, it’s me”

Fingers crossed she moves into the big house soon so we have something new to talk about!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

cm1985

Chatty Member
Seems she’s not even left the house apart from to go to her Mas? I know baby has only been here a few days but no family walks or anything. I would feel like I would want to get out of the house!
She can’t go out, only goes out in the height of a pandemic. She is isolating backwards!

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Hmmm couple of thoughts on her stories…

“Let the adventures begin”. What adventures? She never goes anywhere! The boys have met about 5 times and couldn’t be less interested in each other. Plus - they have 6 kids between them! Surely the “adventures” began a long time ago? 🤷‍♀️

Good to see Inch back in his summer uniform of grey trackie shorts and 🎺 VEST 🎺 😂

• Haha

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
‘Maybe a girlfriend for lennie’
Naaaaaaah these hinchers are absolute fucking psychos, I can’t

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Anyone else think about how insensitive grinches bump tapping eye fucking videos were now! She must’ve known her friend had suffered multiple miscarriages, and there she was rubbing it in her face! I can remember having to tell my friend I was pregnant 7 weeks after she lost her baby, I felt so guilty, even though she was delighted for me it must’ve been painful for her!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
"my heart has been waiting for you to share this moment"

What?! What does that even mean?! Has she birthed an alpaca and is currently on gas and air?!

• Haha
Reactions: 54