Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Why did it just show the circle like she just posted a new story, yet it's the same one I've seen with the pram from earlier

Reactions: 2

JMS123

Chatty Member
Ronnie actually hurts my heart. He doesn’t seem either interested in anything or even how to explore anything. Most kids in an open field would at the very least be running around Or trying to watch the guys playing football but he just stands there and looks as if to say “well what do I do now?” While rubbing the post. Same when he goes on the slide he stops like he doesn’t know what happens next . Why are they not using that time to interact and SHOW him??!
I’m a bit behind, whose story was this on? I haven’t seen it on hers unless I missed a day. If so, can you go back to view them?

Reactions: 1

Grape

Off topic. If you any of you follow Binky Felsted, she’s also just given birth. Her stories are so cute and GENUINE with no soppy song over the background or a quote stolen online about love, not needing anyone else (or whatever bullocks Sopha posts on EVERY PICTURE). Honestly she has got some serious issues, I’m not comparing how they mother their children but more how fake sophie comes across on her page. It’s just not bloody real life and it does my head in that she feels she can’t just post the bad and ugly - URGHHH
Literally thought the same thing!

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Yeah I've just realised he couldn't be recording aswell as be on facetime at the same time, it sounded like she was on the phone or maybe she was really far away shouting him. She defo wasn't near them enough to interact though, which is sad. Either way his face is a picture!
[/QUOTE]
you can actually see her with the buggy in the background for a split second, all in black.

Janedoe123

***Calling all Nusty beauticians and aestheticians***

Waaaaay back in earlier threads when wee Ronald was no less than a glint in his father's eye, it was discussed about what could have caused the dip on sofas inner eyebrow and rise on the outer....

is it nerve damage from Botox? Has something slipped inside? And the ridge under her eyebrows, is that a highlight she's added? Or again, some sort of odd filling? Can anyone she'd any light on why her eyebrows are such an unusual shape please.

Or does she just style them like boomerangs of her own accord 🪃

Thaaaaaaaanks
This can happen with Botox, all aesthetics can’t guarantee the desired results, this happens from time to time where the eye may droop. While it’s
not a common issue this is the type of thing people don’t research and understand the potential undesired effects. (I’m pro Botox btw) you can have a great aesthetician and still get complications like this, it will ease with time. Might not be this at all but it is a definite potential.

I
I love watching people clean their houses, and restock cupboards etc. Always have. That's why I enjoyed MH way back when - before she turned in to whatever the hell she is now. So if any of you nusty trolls are like me, I just found an American lady who is great on insta/tiktok and her home is a lot less dull and grey. Miles better than MH, or any of the wannabes I've seen from the UK rising up recently.

Not sure if I can share her username or not - but she is a mamma from the midwest
s she from Utah and wears an apron?

sorry if it’s already been mentioned- waiting for saint sopha to notice that her ‘BFF’ that child with cerebral palsy, is trying to raise funds for a new chair or something. Tenner says she won’t because she’s a) not a very decent person b) not her BFF
She donated £2,000 I think on the go fund me 🙄 had to be the biggest donator