Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't a SS rave thread, but my god. That's how you do it Soph. Take note. What a lovely family. I'm so happy for them 👏🏻

Reactions: 38
I wish she would stop with all the black and white photos. She must realise how cold and soulless her colour scheme, is but can’t use her usual filter on a colour photo of her family without them looking like The Simpsons.

I reckon we are overdue a moody photo of her and Lennie in the grounds of her new house (to move the discussion back to her) with a stolen, uncredited quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember someone wrote yesterday Ronnie is staying at Fredayahoos house full time hence we hardly see him...maybe this morning PJ's pic was to disprove that.

Reactions: 25
I remember someone wrote yesterday Ronnie is staying at Fredayahoos house full time hence we hardly see him...maybe this morning PJ's pic was to disprove that.
He was probably delivered by Mad Freda early this morning! ‘Mum please leave his pyjamas on for the ‘gram then you can have him back, I can’t remember his name, all I want is my baby doll Lennie, fankoo mum xxx’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ronnie must be sweating in bed of a night!
My kids used to be a sweaty mess in just a vest!

Reactions: 13
I reckon it was planned that hinch and SS were going to try and get pregnant around the same time for more content. Unfortunately SS had the miscarriages so the plan didn't work out.

I know sisters who have done this so they can go through the pregnancy and baby journey together

Reactions: 14
Hmmm couple of thoughts on her stories…

“Let the adventures begin”. What adventures? She never goes anywhere! The boys have met about 5 times and couldn’t be less interested in each other. Plus - they have 6 kids between them! Surely the “adventures” began a long time ago? 🤷‍♀️

Good to see Inch back in his summer uniform of grey trackie shorts and 🎺 VEST 🎺 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
SS puts up a photo of all them in matching outfits and lo and behold the boys are dressed the same too. It’s a wonder her and inch weren’t in the same matching pjs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A few questions I'd like some opinions on.

- Do we actually think Sopha is on the spectrum? I'm starting to believe it more and more

- When will this tit end? Stacey moves to a farm, Sopha has Lonnie, Stacey is pregnant, Sopha moves to a farm, Stacey goes to the moon, Sopha hops to Mars.

It's just not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 60
A few questions I'd like some opinions on.

- Do we actually think Sopha is on the spectrum? I'm starting to believe it more and more

- When will this tit end? Stacey moves to a farm, Sopha has Lonnie, Stacey is pregnant, Sopha moves to a farm, Stacey goes to the moon, Sopha hops to Mars.

It's just not normal
Yes. I'm starting to think that recently too, that and her being mentally unwell but refusing to come down to reality and get help.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.