Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy

Chatty Member
I hope Ronnie is ok, the poor mite ❤ being non verbal can be extremely frustrating for small children, and very upsetting when there are big changes happening as they're vocally limited on expressing how they're feeling. I wonder how he's taking to Lennie.

He looks like such a gentle soul, the football thing is obviously for Jamie's enjoyment 🙄🙄 Ronnie looks like he'd enjoy quieter activities like story time at the library or feeding the ducks. I may be wrong but I do hope Jamie isn't making Ron feel like he can't live up to his expectations by not wanting to do the activities he's forcing on him. How fucking boring for a 2 year old, the poor lamb, I just want to scoop him up.

Jamie if you're reading, can you not see his face in that video?? I'd be too sad and embarrassed to post it watching it back, and if my husband did the same to our little boy I'd be so sad seeing that and mortified he showed the (insta) world. Protect him please ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Well thankfully your heart hasn’t had to wait long if they only had it confirmed yesterday 🤔 Out of interest how long can a heart even wait for? How did her heart know when Stacey posted? Does it read instagram? Why does her heart always hurt so much? Has she seen a doctor about said heart? So many questions..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Her post regarding SS this morning saying ‘let the adventures begin’ is more than a bit insulting to SS and Joe. In fairness they don’t stop. They are incredibly active with the children, DIY the house, work (as in proper work and not Fanny around wiping the sink and making Hoover lines), she does crafts, they have a camper van.... I could go on.
I can’t even start with Soph .... her idea of adventures is pushing in the dog food and waiting for the ‘postman’.
The nerve on her. How she ever made it I have no idea it’s an insult to hard working people everywhere.

Reactions: 66
Don’t know if this has already been posted. I know she does a lot to help the Steel family but when I saw them post a GoFundMe to get a better chair to help Katie get out more I would’ve put money on this happening. Wish I’d posted here when I saw it yesterday.
Why didn’t she do it privately....oh of course it’s all for show! 😡 Speak to the family off social media and do it respectfully.
I think when it comes to donations she can’t win. If she did it anonymously people would question why she hasn’t donated (especially since Katie refers to hinch as her best friend) and when she does put her name people say she’s making all about her. She hasn’t made a big deal by sharing the go fund me page and directing people to her donation so she’s not really shouting it from the rooftops that she donated £2k.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m still struggling to comprehend how if Hinch knew that her so called bestie had had “quite a few miscarriages” and had then was pregnant again - how on earth could Hinch be such a dickhead about her own pregnancy. The bump hiding. The “I’m further along than you may think”, the bump photoshopping etc etc. That she made that comment of “I feel sick so I know the baby is healthy”. I mean wow. Let’s just hope she didn’t ever say that staceys babies will live on in Lennie.
I think my gut feeling is Hinch didn’t know about the miscarriages. We all know it’s a showmance friendship. Urrrhh. Just the way Hinch behaves about everything is so utterly baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Mejustme

VIP Member
The case of the missing ronbot
I think he's having intensive training ready for a new morning montage
He runs to the big fat gypsy carriage, pat's Lonnie on the head, goes to get the grey caddy to give to mummaz passes her a nappy then puts the caddy back behind the sofa, it's going to take a while guys be patient .....

• Haha
Reactions: 64

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
19 month gap here. Those early weeks with two I distinctly remember keeping the eldest firmly by my side so he felt like he wasn’t being pushed out by the new baby. It was all baby in the sling/on my boob/lying safely on the floor beside us as we played/read books/watched films/went for little walks.
I know every recovery from birth is different - I had a shitty time first time round and a much smoother recovery second time round (just the standard stitches) and felt like we needed to pack as much family time into our 2 weeks paternity leave as possible.

I strongly believe Sophie is only showing us the minutest of her days here. She’s constantly got her face on and dressed. They aren’t slobbing about. They will have had endless visitors from all the family and the “kids”. Lots of bbqs and entertaining. I don’t think for one second she’s been juggling a newborn with Ronnie because she never dealt with Ronnie in the first place. I do think she’s probably changed a few nappies this time round (Lonnie not Ronnie) but it won’t be long before that novelty wears off for her. Jamie will have been run ragged cleaning and tidying; bringing her mugshots; keeping Ronnie “away cos babbbbieeesss done sleeeeppinnngsss”. Meanwhile she has Pinterest boards for every room of the new house, has ordered several thousand pounds worth of tat from eBay and bought Ronnie at least 10 guilt toys. Jamie has been clearing the loft, packing up the garage in the hours off he gets when Ma barker comes to take over the babysitting sopha, Ronnie and Lonnie shift. Jamie is then told they’ve run out of pringles and he needs to pop to tessshhco to get some. Whilst he’s there (with Ronnie in tow), More visitors pile into castle greyskull to anoint the new prince. Everyone gushes at how adorable he is and how immaculate the house is and how stunning Soph looks - “omg you don’t look like you’re up all night with a newborn and chasing a toddler all day!” They gush. Sophie smiles, yeah it’s hard work but somehow I do it.
Jamie gets back in time to serve drinks to the guests. Pop the shopping away and get Ronnie a snack. The guests leave. Sophie is tired. She going to have a sleep on the sofa. Inch takes over baby and Ronnie duties.
And so on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Radders

Thread suggestion: Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Thanks for that post on stories Hinchy, I'm so relieved to see you are still utterly besotted with your own reflection and that you have time for a full face of make up including false eyelashes. I mean, as a new mum myself, falsies were my first priority of the day.

Health visitor first month checklist:

1. Is the baby sleeping ✔
2. Is the baby eating? ✔
3. Does Mum have her false eyelashes on ✔
4. Does the baby have a minimum of 27 personalised outfits ✔
5. Are Mums false fingernails sufficiently long enough to be excused from nappy changing ✔
6. Can Mum shout 'Jamie' loudly enough if/when that doting Mum photo op occurs suitable for the gram ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Is your heart happy for your bestie? or you having a breakdown & dumped the kids on vestie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Haha go on Stace, I like a cheeky dig
"i want to reuse all rexs old stuff" yeah that's what normal people do really.. 👀 Hinch 👀

Ok….please don’t shoot me 😂

I’m a long time tattle stalker (Mainly the car crash that is Sallie Axl…if you don’t know, thank me later 😂😂)
…..but I’ve never ventured into the Hinch thread (and at 400 threads deep I’m not going to try and catch up) as I quite like her (again - don’t shoot)
Anyone able to give me the low down as to why she’s on her her 400th thread?! I’ve read the Wiki but I need more info please….
She must be bad 😂😂😂
Tbh if you've read the wiki, read some comments (even a handful will do you right in) and you sttttillll like her this REALLY isn't the place for you, tis quite brutal here.

In short though - she's a nobhead, a proper massive cunt, a shit mother, she's fake, she's a narcissist, she's sneaky, she's a LIAAAAAAH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61