Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are these people using Zoflora as a fabric freshener, when it is in fact a very powerful and poisonous disinfectant which shouldn't come into contact with skin? If they want their curtains to smell nice, they could use a product actually intended to do that, or even make their own essential oil blend. This is like spraying pesticide all over your house - madness.

Reactions: 9
I just had a quick look through the #hinching tag on instagram, because the post above made me curious about how many people have been influenced to use Zoflora in dangerous ways by the Hinching fandom. I didn't have to look for long to find the following posts from self-proclaimed members of the #HinchArmy:

Photos 1 and 2) Highly flammable Zoflora being used neat in wax burners.

_20190304_184943.JPG

_20190304_185138.JPG

Photo 3) A toddler playing with Zoflora and other poisonous cleaning products, what the actual F is going on here.

_20190304_185213.JPG

Photo 4) A bottle of flammable Zoflora displayed next to a lit candle, on a stove top.

_20190304_185252.JPG

Photos 5 and 6) Undiluted Zoflora being used as reed diffusers.

_20190304_185335.JPG

_20190304_185356.JPG

Photo 7) An entire bottle of neat Zoflora tipped into an artificial plant.

_20190304_185429.JPG

(Hopefully they show up in the right order. I've kept everyone anonymous.)

I know Sophie has never told her followers to use their Zoflora in wax burners, or to let small children play with it, so I can't really blame her for the collective stupidity displayed in these screenshots. But she is the reason why Zoflora is suddenly so popular, and I feel like if she really cared about her fans she would remind them that Zoflora should never be used in these ways. I'm actually genuinely really worried that somebody is going to have a terrible house fire, or a child is going to be poisoned, if this hysteria continues unchecked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I just had a quick look through the #hinching tag on instagram, because the post above made me curious about how many people have been influenced to use Zoflora in dangerous ways by the Hinching fandom. I didn't have to look for long to find the following posts from self-proclaimed members of the #HinchArmy:

Photos 1 and 2) Highly flammable Zoflora being used neat in wax burners.

View attachment 7258
View attachment 7259

Photo 3) A toddler playing with Zoflora and other poisonous cleaning products, what the actual F is going on here.

View attachment 7260

Photo 4) A bottle of flammable Zoflora displayed next to a lit candle, on a stove top.

View attachment 7261

Photos 5 and 6) Undiluted Zoflora being used as reed diffusers.

View attachment 7262
View attachment 7263

Photo 7) An entire bottle of neat Zoflora tipped into an artificial plant.

View attachment 7264

(Hopefully they show up in the right order. I've kept everyone anonymous.)

I know Sophie has never told her followers to use their Zoflora in wax burners, or to let small children play with it, so I can't really blame her for the collective stupidity displayed in these screenshots. But she is the reason why Zoflora is suddenly so popular, and I feel like if she really cared about her fans she would remind them that Zoflora should never be used in these ways. I'm actually genuinely really worried that somebody is going to have a terrible house fire, or a child is going to be poisoned, if this hysteria continues unchecked.
You can blame her for putting it in a reed diffuser and artificial flowers as that's exactly what she has posted that she's done. It's also her fault that they go round spray it on all fabrics too because of her tips. Let's not forget about her putting it on the mattress neat too. Everything I se in to see screenshots has been influenced by Mrs hinch, she has glamorised the use of zoflora and that's why they are all doing this crazy tit

Reactions: 10
I'm just appalled that it's come to this, that people think it's acceptable to post photos of kids playing with cleaning products. I'm genuinely shocked that anyone would find that cute or funny. What is wrong with people?

Someone actually dressed their child up as Mrs Hinch for world book day... Like actually.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is this recent story or the story going around from September? I do think it’s strange that she appeared once, but hasn’t since. And Alice Beer has been doing the cleaning segments on the show, unless they have a big announcement coming!
THIS MORNING fans met Mrs Hinch yesterday after her cleaning Instagram feed went viral over the past few days. The blonde bombshell who appeared with Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby has now been signed to be a regular on ITV This MorningAnd this morning Phil and Holly revealed the exciting news that Mrs Hinch - real name Sophie Hinchcliffe - has been signed up to the ITV This Morning show to be a regular giving cleaning tips after the success of yesterday.

Her popularity has skyrocketed in recent weeks as many tune in to see her daily tips.

And on This Morning, the stunner arrived at the ITV studio to share some of her cleaning advice

I've seen two! ?
They have made a butterfly halo ? don't they understand the context? A book they've read, a character they love?
This has utterly depressed me tbh ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
People dressing their children up as Mrs Hinch for world book day... that is all. ?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Saaaaaaaaake. There aren't half some dummies out there. One day they are going to have a fire or their child's going to drink that stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 6
THIS MORNING fans met Mrs Hinch yesterday after her cleaning Instagram feed went viral over the past few days. The blonde bombshell who appeared with Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby has now been signed to be a regular on ITV This MorningAnd this morning Phil and Holly revealed the exciting news that Mrs Hinch - real name Sophie Hinchcliffe - has been signed up to the ITV This Morning show to be a regular giving cleaning tips after the success of yesterday.

Her popularity has skyrocketed in recent weeks as many tune in to see her daily tips.

And on This Morning, the stunner arrived at the ITV studio to share some of her cleaning advice
Where is this from please?

They have made a butterfly halo ? don't they understand the context? A book they've read, a character they love?
This has utterly depressed me tbh ?
I mean that child has not read a book by Mrs Hinch, I think someone has missed the point of World book day.

Reactions: 16
You can blame her for putting it in a reed diffuser and artificial flowers as that's exactly what she has posted that she's done. It's also her fault that they go round spray it on all fabrics too because of her tips. Let's not forget about her putting it on the mattress neat too. Everything I se in to see screenshots has been influenced by Mrs hinch, she has glamorised the use of zoflora and that's why they are all doing this crazy tit
I agree, although she might not have directly suggested some of this as tips I can’t recall a time she’s used it and mentioned that it’s anyth other than nice and smelly. Heck, I watched a story yesterday where she just dumped a load of it out into a small sink of water to soak her cloths!
She only ever refers to how nice Zoflora smells, and not that it’s a strong and flammable liquid that gives off flammable gasses!
It’s only a matter of time until something awful happens. Mrs Hinch and her fans are a ticking time bomb!

Reactions: 8
I mean that child has not read a book by Mrs Hinch, I think someone has missed the point of World book day.
My first thought is that it’s less about the kid more of a HinchBrag to other parents in the playground. Perhaps this parent wasn’t getting enough likes for her Narnia photos!

Reactions: 6
It's all one upmanship. The mother of that child has been noticed by the Hinch, got a mention in her stories and will now get a load of followers no doubt. Just hope it doesn't attractive to any unsavoury characters into following that account -although doubt the mother will care as she's got what she wanted. She says on that post that she can't even send her child to school dressed as mrs hinch as her school has a pyjama theme so she's done this just for the likes from strangers on the Internet.

Same with all the zoflora pics, all one upmanship. I'd love that go back to pre-Mrs hinch days and see how few posts on instagram there were under the zoflora hashtag. It won't be anywhere near the thousands of pics now of it. They do it and try and get noticed by their leader to get some more followers

• Angry
My first thought is that it’s less about the kid more of a HinchBrag to other parents in the playground. Perhaps this parent wasn’t getting enough likes for her Narnia photos!
But it's meant to be about the kid! These poor children!

Reactions: 4
You know I’d never take her side but I had to get the exact same injection into my tummy yesterday morning. I’d been having pains in my leg which got much worse and the doc said I have a clot. I’ve got to have another one this morning to prevent a DVT. Their bloody painful injections.
Ouch! Are you on Clexane @BlueSunday....little tip try and inject into a fatty area, and have the medicine at room temperature before injecting xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.