Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dazlincleaning
Thesecretcleaner
sisterpledgecleans
little_home_bird

I have other accounts I love too but they’re the above 10K accounts that totally make Instagram, along with a ton of smaller ones.

Also if people swear on their stories I tend to follow because I too, am a gobshite. ?
Check out cleanqueen25. She is awesome and quite sweary!

Reactions: 3
Absolutey loved the secret cleaner and team tomm on live tonight,plenty of subtle digs at sophie l love you guys:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
???? gleam marketing questions dressed up as "I need to know how you're all feeling" Jesus you think we're ALL thick Sophie!?

Reactions: 6
dazlincleaning
Thesecretcleaner
sisterpledgecleans
little_home_bird

I have other accounts I love too but they’re the above 10K accounts that totally make Instagram, along with a ton of smaller ones.

Also if people swear on their stories I tend to follow because I too, am a gobshite. ?
Some of my faves too!

Just read This morning have announced Mrs hinch to become a regular guest ! Quite obviously ppl do lover her an want to see her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hate the way she shouts "hinchers" on her stories like she's all out of breath ?

Hope she doesn't promote johnson & johnson for many reasons, ugly company.

Don't use that tit on anything.

The reason she's blocked up is all the fkn cheese and milk products she eats every day all day. it's mucus causing and phlegmy af.

• Wow
Sympathy bid with the blood thinning injection reference. ?
You know I’d never take her side but I had to get the exact same injection into my tummy yesterday morning. I’d been having pains in my leg which got much worse and the doc said I have a clot. I’ve got to have another one this morning to prevent a DVT. Their bloody painful injections.

Reactions: 8
You know I’d never take her side but I had to get the exact same injection into my tummy yesterday morning. I’d been having pains in my leg which got much worse and the doc said I have a clot. I’ve got to have another one this morning to prevent a DVT. Their bloody painful injections.
I bet they are and I'm sorry to here that blue Sunday - I hope you're ok! I just wonder about her motives for suddenly sharing that right out of the blue ?.
Take care! X

Reactions: 5
So the team Tomm and secret cleaner live was amazing! So informative, practical, common sense. They were funny too! They talked about people burning zoflora and Lenor pellets (unstoppables) in their burners, the dangers of mixing chemicals, cleaning too much and mental health, how you don't need to clean your sink 4 times and how they no longer use fabric conditioner at all. They spoke about spraying your house with FC and what would happen if there was a fire (the speed of it spreading).
They were SO good. The absolute opposite of Sophie. Informed, confident, genuine - both a safe pair of hands. Over an hour flew by! It's on the secret cleaners account until tonight - definitely worth a watch (if only for the magic milk ??)!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just read This morning have announced Mrs hinch to become a regular guest ! Quite obviously ppl do lover her an want to see her.
Is this recent story or the story going around from September? I do think it’s strange that she appeared once, but hasn’t since. And Alice Beer has been doing the cleaning segments on the show, unless they have a big announcement coming!

Is this recent story or the story going around from September? I do think it’s strange that she appeared once, but hasn’t since. And Alice Beer has been doing the cleaning segments on the show, unless they have a big announcement coming!
I just had a Google and could only see the one from September (fingers crossed)

So the team Tomm and secret cleaner live was amazing! So informative, practical, common sense. They were funny too! They talked about people burning zoflora and Lenor pellets (unstoppables) in their burners, the dangers of mixing chemicals, cleaning too much and mental health, how you don't need to clean your sink 4 times and how they no longer use fabric conditioner at all. They spoke about spraying your house with FC and what would happen if there was a fire (the speed of it spreading).
They were SO good. The absolute opposite of Sophie. Informed, confident, genuine - both a safe pair of hands. Over an hour flew by! It's on the secret cleaners account until tonight - definitely worth a watch (if only for the magic milk ??)!
I watched them too... they were brilliant and it was so informative. ??

I’m ok thanks, much less pain and redness is down slightly so that’s good. Got to have injections for next 5 days. xx
I thought how freaky she shows this exact injection today but your prob right about sympathy. She seems fine today on way to London and no mention of anxiety yet either. ?

Reactions: 5
I think it's old news, could be wrong though!

To be fair I had to do those blood thinners twice a day for 10 days after my csection and they are pretty horrible, was glad to see the back of them!

Reactions: 4
I watched them too... they were brilliant and it was so informative. ??

I’m ok thanks, much less pain and redness is down slightly so that’s good. Got to have injections for next 5 days. xx
I thought how freaky she shows this exact injection today but your prob right about sympathy. She seems fine today on way to London and no mention of anxiety yet either. ?
I thought the same about the sudden loss of anxiety ?

Came across on some instagram page an online think every Tuesday ,As she was soooo popular with the viewers they gave her a spot on Tuesday. Don't think we will see her tho maybe after the birth but someone else also mentioned before like u guys I thought it was old news too.

Reactions: 4
Here we go she’s recording her book today with the Lish body spray ..... can’t wait for to have an Ad on it with a swipe up .... let’s se ehow long it takes her to put a swipe up for her audio book ? no anxiety today even though this is totally new to her ..... she’s really starting to wind me up.

Reactions: 7
I also notice she is looking for an alternative to Zoflora.....something else to cash in on?

Reactions: 9
It must be nice to switch your anxiety on and off when you want Sophie cause you sure havent got it today your such a fake

So so sorry to hear this @BlueSunday I know it's not much but I'm thinking of you. ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.