Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the UK and have most of my Windows open all year round. Then again, I'm not a brain dead Hinch obsessed fool!
Me too! Husband always complains its always baltic upstairs. If you run your heating at all you should anyway. No better air freshener than fresh air

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone should #gift her some grey reusable bags, she buys at least 2 bags for life everytime she goes out, presume they're going in the bin with the rest of the recycling!

Reactions: 8
Hinch's fave! Worth noting the effects it had on a rabbit. How can it be safe for dogs?
I feel sick whenever she sprays that crap on her carpets as I know just how toxic it is. Don't care if it makes hinch or Jamie ill at this point as they're both well aware
I do care about Henry and the baby though who have no control over this

Reactions: 5
Looks like people are starting to turn things around...
Love this! @dazlincleaning is fab. She did a great live insta last night. She's doing this spring clean thing with sister pledge and the secret cleaner, not sure if team Tomm is doing it too. They're going to give away their excess cleaning stuff to food banks etc and then just buy cruelty free stuff after that. Getting rid of their Narnias!!!. Feels like these accounts are helping turn the tide away from the Hinch? (Yay!!) They're so much more relatable and down to earth. Useful. Think the secret cleaner is doing a live with the organised mum tonight - I'm going to watch to see if the Hinch gets mentioned!

Reactions: 19
All that stuff gets tested on animals ???
Not only does it get tested on animals, people are exposing their own animals to it everyday when they use these products :(. Even the ones that no longer get tested on animals and are cruelty free will be affecting pets.
Cruelty free is not a perfect definition in itself. Ingredients that make up a product would have been tested on animals in the past so products which use these ingredients can now claim to be cruelty free as those ingredients no longer are required to be tested on animals.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Not only does it get tested on animals, people are exposing their own animals to it everyday when they use these products :(. Even the ones that no longer get tested on animals and are cruelty free will be affecting pets.
Cruelty free is not a perfect definition in itself. Ingredients that make up a product would have been tested on animals in the past so products which use these ingredients can now claim to be cruelty free as those ingredients no longer are required to be tested on animals.
Just when I didn't think I could hate the Hinch any more than I already do...

Reactions: 5
Wonder who this is referring to!?

Reactions: 9
And if anyone's interested....

Reactions: 4
The backlash begins. It was only a matter of time. She'll regret not getting more of these other influencers on her side and paying no attention to what people are trying to say. I think people are starting to realise that it's all madness. I don't think it will affect her much but at least hopefully more people will start seeing through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love the secret cleaner she is great! Really informative! I went and bought an ecloth yesterday and love it! Proven to get rid of 99% of bacteria using just water!! Mrs Hinch needs to be a lot more aware of her impact on other people and the environment!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The backlash begins. It was only a matter of time. She'll regret not getting more of these other influencers on her side and paying no attention to what people are trying to say. I think people are starting to realise that it's all madness. I don't think it will affect her much but at least hopefully more people will start seeing through her.
You just reminded me... On dazlin's live last night, one of the comments said that the Hinch had blocked Dazlin!? Wish I knew why!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.