Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the welcome! It’s a tricky mine field the world of insta cleaning! I have to be very careful who I approach about my view on the Hinch! It seems the majority of “bigger” accounts are not Hinch fans, especially as she is constantly stealing their tips and ideas and passing them off as her own! I think there is another account that you guys need to have a look into and that’s cleanwithme20. He has also taken off very quickly and is like and Irish gay version of the Hinch....not sure what is going on with him but when he is showing his followers how he boils comfort to make his house smell lovely you have to wonder if he is with the same management ??
You all need to watch Cleaningwithj ridden off the back of the success of his misses avamayaromas who is promoted by hinch. And is giving out wrong incorrect and dangerous cleaning tips. Also says he’s obessed with cleaning but in the background his house is always a tip. He’s a gym buff and does all his stories with his top off. Thinking he wants a gym king deal or something all very slimey

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just to let you know I shopped in HOME BARGAINS... HERES MY RECEIPT LOOK. I pay for things

• Haha
  • Heart
You just reminded me... On dazlin's live last night, one of the comments said that the Hinch had blocked Dazlin!? Wish I knew why!!
I think because hinchers have asked hinch why she uses products that are tested on animals and Dazlin is promoting cruelty free products. Because it’s been bought to everyone’s attention.

Reactions: 4
@Lizzie56 ?? just watched @cleaningwithj ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear. FFS ?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably why she’s trying to escape cleaning and go into fashion etc. She just wants to be in towie ?

• Haha
Ugh that cleaning j is an utter twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to let you know I shopped in HOME BARGAINS... HERES MY RECEIPT LOOK. I pay for things
Yes I've seen this few times but do certain ad company pay in her account so she purchase their items an make out she pays as mentioned this for an ebay purchase too then put it up as ad ! Am confused

She’s done a new grid post and listed the items in it that have been gifted. I’m actually quite shocked at how much she’s been getting away with, the rug that she’s constantly cleaning - gifted!, the throw / blanket that she’s always under - gifted!
Am now wondering if Jamie is also gifted or Henry? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s done a new grid post and listed the items in it that have been gifted. I’m actually quite shocked at how much she’s been getting away with, the rug that she’s constantly cleaning - gifted!, the throw / blanket that she’s always under - gifted!
Am now wondering if Jamie is also gifted or Henry? ?
???

Reactions: 2
Yes I've seen this few times but do certain ad company pay in her account so she purchase their items an make out she pays as mentioned this for an ebay purchase too then put it up as ad ! Am confused
Probably a paid partnership (which she should declare). She’ll get paid x amount to do x mentions.

Sane rug in b&m much cheaper 90% of the free gifts are available locally half the price example the the bathroom tissue storage b&m has that for £10.99 an ebay link she linked is for £19.00 same thing same brand !

Probably a paid partnership (which she should declare). She’ll get paid x amount to do x mentions.
Omg I thought exactly the same .As soon as she uses shark or the steam mop next thing you see "for all my hinchers asking " then listed as ad ! Nobody is asking ffs

• Heart
Embarrassed to admit I had fallen under the Hinch spell. I’m not sure how I stumbled upon this website and thread but I’m so glad I did! I will definitely change my ways. I don’t have a huge supply of cleaning products as I haven’t room to store them but I was just wondering the best way to dispose of the Zoflora, 1001 etc?

Reactions: 6
Sane rug in b&m much cheaper 90% of the free gifts are available locally half the price example the the bathroom tissue storage b&m has that for £10.99 an ebay link she linked is for £19.00 same thing same brand !
She regularly buys in shops and then finds a link on ebay for the same item, that way she can shop in a normal shop but still make money off people!

Reactions: 2
Embarrassed to admit I had fallen under the Hinch spell. I’m not sure how I stumbled upon this website and thread but I’m so glad I did! I will definitely change my ways. I don’t have a huge supply of cleaning products as I haven’t room to store them but I was just wondering the best way to dispose of the Zoflora, 1001 etc?
I would probably just use them as directed and then not buy any more, or donate them to Food Bank....or sell them on eBay! ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.