Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Embarrassed to admit I had fallen under the Hinch spell. I’m not sure how I stumbled upon this website and thread but I’m so glad I did! I will definitely change my ways. I don’t have a huge supply of cleaning products as I haven’t room to store them but I was just wondering the best way to dispose of the Zoflora, 1001 etc?
I'm using up all my cleaning stuff so I can start buying more environmentally friendly/natural methods.

I feel like using it up is probably the best thing to do, because it's been bought now, and it seems wasteful to just bin it.

Reactions: 8
Hi all, long time lurker but first time poster here. So happy to find a group of people that can see through all of the Mrs Hinch bulsh*t!
When I first came across her I actually thought she was some kind of character invented purely for the purpose of flogging products to the masses, seeing as the likes of Zoella have been so successful flogging crap that no one wanted or asked for!
What grinds my gears is her encouraging this mad stockpiling of products! I’ve been using Zoflora for a while (I got a sample in a freebie box the bank I have my mortgage with sent) and it reminded me that my mum used it when I was a kid and so I started using it. I’ve also been using various other products for a long time too but then here comes Mrs Hinch and her sodding Narnia and can I get my hands on a single product? Can I heck! It’s maddening especially knowing that some smug cow is showing off the twenty she got when she cleared the shop shelf!
It’s madness! I’m all for keeping a tidy house but I don’t sit in my already clean house looking for things to clean.
I also echo the sentiment here about her dog. I use Zoflora to mop my floors but when I do I kick my cat out and fling those windows wide open until long after it’s dried. In fact, all my cleaning is done with the windows open because every product says on the back to use in a well ventilated area.
It baffles me to see screenshots of women spraying their whole house in products and misusing products- and lots of them have kids! Before Mrs H came along I’m sure they hadn’t heard of Zoflora but Mrs H bangs on about how good it smells like it’s bubble bath but I’ve not seen her mention much about using it safely other than one passive aggressive note buried in a highlight?
If she wants the ‘fame’ she should be prepared to be responsible, even though there are instructions on the packet if I were in her position I would assume that nobody is reading packets.
She is just one dangerous advert and I sincerely hope that her army of followers will see through her but I guess more people can afford cheap cleaning products to post and boast about than they can Gucci handbags....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would probably just use them as directed and then not buy any more, or donate them to Food Bank....or sell them on eBay! ?
My plan with the 1001 is to use it and not buy again. I only bought it for the husbands car as it permanently smells of McDonald’s ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi all, long time lurker but first time poster here. So happy to find a group of people that can see through all of the Mrs Hinch bulsh*t!
When I first came across her I actually thought she was some kind of character invented purely for the purpose of flogging products to the masses, seeing as the likes of Zoella have been so successful flogging crap that no one wanted or asked for!
What grinds my gears is her encouraging this mad stockpiling of products! I’ve been using Zoflora for a while (I got a sample in a freebie box the bank I have my mortgage with sent) and it reminded me that my mum used it when I was a kid and so I started using it. I’ve also been using various other products for a long time too but then here comes Mrs Hinch and her sodding Narnia and can I get my hands on a single product? Can I heck! It’s maddening especially knowing that some smug cow is showing off the twenty she got when she cleared the shop shelf!
It’s madness! I’m all for keeping a tidy house but I don’t sit in my already clean house looking for things to clean.
I also echo the sentiment here about her dog. I use Zoflora to mop my floors but when I do I kick my cat out and fling those windows wide open until long after it’s dried. In fact, all my cleaning is done with the windows open because every product says on the back to use in a well ventilated area.
It baffles me to see screenshots of women spraying their whole house in products and misusing products- and lots of them have kids! Before Mrs H came along I’m sure they hadn’t heard of Zoflora but Mrs H bangs on about how good it smells like it’s bubble bath but I’ve not seen her mention much about using it safely other than one passive aggressive note buried in a highlight?
If she wants the ‘fame’ she should be prepared to be responsible, even though there are instructions on the packet if I were in her position I would assume that nobody is reading packets.
She is just one dangerous advert and I sincerely hope that her army of followers will see through her but I guess more people can afford cheap cleaning products to post and boast about than they can Gucci handbags....
Welcome, you’re not alone!

I mentioned in a previous thread (or was it this?) that I can’t get hold of any zoflora except winter pissing morning.

Reactions: 3
I'm using up all my cleaning stuff so I can start buying more environmentally friendly/natural methods.

I feel like using it up is probably the best thing to do, because it's been bought now, and it seems wasteful to just bin it.
I’ve started to switch to Astonish and Method. Definitely happy with the results.

Reactions: 6
Secret cleaner and Tomm live now talking about zoflora

Welcome, you’re not alone!

I mentioned in a previous thread (or was it this?) that I can’t get hold of any zoflora except winter pissing morning.
It’s insane! I go into my local Wilko or B&M bargains where the cleaning aisle used to be ignored by all the shoppers and now they’re empty! It drives me crackers just knowing that the product I need because the one I had is finished is sat gathering dust in someone’s ‘Narnia’
I also do not understand why that woman uses multiple products on the same thing, even watching it gives me a headache!
I’m the first to admit that I am house proud, it’s a running joke in my family but there’s house proud and there’s just plain scary!

I honestly do believe she’s a character dreamt up by someone. I saw a list a while ago showing what products were made by what companies (it was kind of ‘here’s what this product is called in America ’ kind of things? ) and what I spotted was that pretty much all of what Mrs H uses is P&G, could be coincidental?

Reactions: 5
It’s insane! I go into my local Wilko or B&M bargains where the cleaning aisle used to be ignored by all the shoppers and now they’re empty! It drives me crackers just knowing that the product I need because the one I had is finished is sat gathering dust in someone’s ‘Narnia’
I also do not understand why that woman uses multiple products on the same thing, even watching it gives me a headache!
I’m the first to admit that I am house proud, it’s a running joke in my family but there’s house proud and there’s just plain scary!

I honestly do believe she’s a character dreamt up by someone. I saw a list a while ago showing what products were made by what companies (it was kind of ‘here’s what this product is called in America ’ kind of things? ) and what I spotted was that pretty much all of what Mrs H uses is P&G, could be coincidental?
Omg same ! Few month's back I mentioned to my sister about this an I thought it was due to Brexit ,she told me it's mrs hinch so I followed her ,I find our it's her fault I no longer can find Harpic or the degreaser anywhere. .

Reactions: 6

I’m doing exactly the same !

Sophie if you are reading SUDAFED IS DANGEROUS WHILE PREGNANT. Decongestants will affect your mucous plug and can cause PROM early labour infections etc do not use

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm open to correction if that advise yas changed but please speak to a HCP before taking sudafed

Reactions: 1
I'm open to correction if that advise yas changed but please speak to a HCP before taking sudafed
This was on the NHS website:

Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking cough medicines duringpregnancy. Nasal or sinus decongestants, such aspseudoephedrine, phenylephrine, xylometazoline and oxymetazoline should be avoided.

Reactions: 4
a
You just reminded me... On dazlin's live last night, one of the comments said that the Hinch had blocked Dazlin!? Wish I knew why!!
maybe because her sister, Samantha sent her vile messages accusing Dazlin of copying the Hinch

• Wow
New thread title.
Ebayers Arriving has Her bank account thriving

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sympathy bid with the blood thinning injection reference. ?

Reactions: 2
I follow an instagrammer called organised motherhood. She uses and makes natural cleaning products using essential oils, white vinegar etc. Once I've used up all my stuff ( which I haven't got much of!) I'm going to give a few of her recipies ago!

Reactions: 4
Sophie if you are reading SUDAFED IS DANGEROUS WHILE PREGNANT. Decongestants will affect your mucous plug and can cause PROM early labour infections etc do not use
She doesn’t seem to think about anything or how it will effect the baby. Really winds me up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.