Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for the kind welcome and the responses I got to my first post.

I saw a post from someone that had pre ordered Mrs Hinch’s book, basically that said that amazon had taken £1 out of her bank and she was wondering when the rest would be taken out and if she could draw her money out and pay back the remainder of what she owed for the book when she got paid before the release of the book. Please don’t think I am being horrible but isn’t the total for the book with delivery under £15? Surely if you had to draw out the money for something and it meant that the money for the book wasn’t in there there and you were worrying they might try and take the money before you got paid you just wouldn’t order the book until you could afford it without having to draw the money out before paying or worry that you wouldn’t have enough in the bank to cover it? It made me so sad that people are at the point where ordering that stupid book is causing that kind of issue? It’s beyond a joke to me that someone would do that? Why would she feel the need to order something that she would need to use the money for something else before paying for the book. Arghhh this world.
These hinchers aren't half thick. Amazon don't charge you until your item dispatches so no idea what she's even on about ? .

Completely agree about why would she when order it if she thinks she has to pay for other things and doesn't have enough in the bank. It's like they think they will be instantly removed from these cult Facebook groups by Sophie herself unless they provide a screen shot by release day that they have purchased her precious book

Reactions: 6
I bet shes buying a new house.
Heres one. I use my OH odd socks for cleaning ????

Reactions: 4
She must look like a right fool sat in a cafe alone filming weird angles on her phone.

And how much cheese does she want on her jacket potato?!?!

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice a reduction in eBay's and ads today?

Reactions: 3
Poor Henry dog I've just noticed that his food and water bowls are right next to one of those plug in smelly things, and also her bin in which she's chucked a tissue soaked in zoflora, one of those scented things stuck on the lid and she's sprinkled that bin buddy crap in it too. That poor dog the smells must be awful for him.

• Sad
Probably going to get pelted with virtual minky sponges but... I used to have a couple before the hinch madness and liked them! However, they are no better than using a scourer and microfiber cloth really, I just liked the convenience of them. However, they don't last long the quality is quite poor and as soon as you even put it near a washing machine it falls apart! I refuse to pay for them again though at the inflated price. They're certainly not worth building a shrine to!

You can clean with anything and get a decent result. I cut up my sons washed out muslins and they're fantastic for cleaning! And you can just keep reusing them as they get better with every wash
I had a kinky in my cleaning kit when I worked as a cleaner in a nursing home, didn't reckon much to it at all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor Henry dog I've just noticed that his food and water bowls are right next to one of those plug in smelly things, and also her bin in which she's chucked a tissue soaked in zoflora, one of those scented things stuck on the lid and she's sprinkled that bin buddy crap in it too. That poor dog the smells must be awful for him.
Does her bin really stink that much

Reactions: 4
Nothing will come of these comments as they really are unstoppable right now ,until an accident or something bad happens, that’s life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.